Mar 1 - Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did you think this was evil or funny?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6898 pageviews
115 comments

JD213 
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 0 0
Mar 1 - Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360

When you were a kid did your parents ever do anything mean to you for their own amusement? Whatever it was, something tells us it wasn't as evil as what Jonathan's (above) family did on Christmas morning, having him unwrap an empty Xbox box with some shirts inside -- while on video, mind you -- and then everyone laughing at him when he got upset and cried over being hoodwinked. For the love of all that is holy in the gadget-loving world, that is so wrong. Despite the fact his family told Jonathan multiple times in the video, "C'mon, you know we can't afford an Xbox!", the kid's shining example of an older brother (who uploaded the video) claims that they actually did get him the console, and that he'd eventually upload the video of the "real" unwrapping. He never did. Right.

[pic - click to view]

Source with video:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.engadget.com/2 .. e-got-an-xbox/

image image

115 comments for "Mar 1 - Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360"

10 years ago '05        #2
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,472 | Props total: 2822 2822
damn what was up wit lil dude hair?

but anyway that was fu*ked up, lil man got all happy when he seen that green box and they had clothes in there

i feel kinda bad for him
 10 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
lmao. that was funny but if u think they the worst parents in the world for that sh*t then ur fu*kin crazy. my parents used to do sh*t like that to us all the time, one time forreal put socks in a DVD player box (back when them sh*ts first came out) and said they wasnt tryin to be funny yet laughed the whole damn time (granted they aint tape the whole sh*t and put it on the internet ). at least the lil motherfu*ker got something lol, his face was priceless tho.
 10 years ago '06        #4
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
man thats messed up that aint right at all
 10 years ago '04        #5
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
He did that because they told him not to look in the presents and he did anyway. He got the 360 later on.
 10 years ago '06        #6
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
lol poor kid
 03-01-2008, 02:03 PM         #7
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you new to boxden? do u read some the articles of the sh*t that the parents do to their kids on here? this is a joke if u think these are the worst parents ever...
 03-01-2008, 02:04 PM         #8
bigtymer480 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha...lmfao...that was the funniest thing ever
 10 years ago '06        #9
3000 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 24 24
My moms did that sh*t to me when NES came out... but she actually did give it to and then she did the same thing for PS1
 10 years ago '04        #10
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
thats when u k!ll ur parents

thats fu*ked up yo
talkin about we gonna get thing thing that cost $60 it looks like a xbox controller
one of them sh*ts that comes with like 100 atari games on that sh*t

they set that sh*t up
then she said look in the camera and cry
DAMN its bad enough his hair fu*ked up
 10 years ago '06        #11
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
When you were a kid did your parents ever do anything mean to you for their own amusement? Whatever it was, something tells us it wasn't as evil as what Jonathan's (above) family did on Christmas morning, having him unwrap an empty Xbox box with some shirts inside -- while on video, mind you -- and then everyone laughing at him when he got upset and cried over being hoodwinked. For the love of all that is holy in the gadget-loving world, that is so wrong. Despite the fact his family told Jonathan multiple times in the video, "C'mon, you know we can't afford an Xbox!", the kid's shining example of an older brother (who uploaded the video) claims that they actually did get him the console, and that he'd eventually upload the video of the "real" unwrapping. He never did. Right.

Jonathan, you out there? Screw those people, they clearly don't understand what it is to be a kid and to want an awesome gadget so badly you can taste it. We've been there our whole lives. Since, as a publication, we can't just adopt you and raise you as our own, I will personally send you an Xbox 360 and some games -- but only on the condition that you swear to you'll never let your douchebag family play with it. Hit me up at engadget at gmail dotcom, make sure you can identify yourself so I know I've got the right person.

Update: We've been flooded with email from well-meaning geeks and even Microsoft; just about everyone wants to help us hook up Jonathan. We totally appreciate the sentiment, but we've got this covered. We think we've gotten in touch with his family (who let us know he never got an Xbox, and the whole thing really was a prank on the poor kid); once we know for sure we have the right people we'll post again.
ENGADGET
 03-01-2008, 02:07 PM         #12
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Some parents don't get their kids sh*t.

Worst in the world? I think not.
 10 years ago '04        #13
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
That's fu*ked up, regardless. That type of sh*t makes a kid go postal. They better have got him that and just tricked him then. If you don't have the money like that, then don't make a joke about it either, a kid his age doesn't understand not having the money.
 10 years ago '04        #14
JD213  OP
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 0 0
 CMONEY said:
are you new to boxden? do u read some the articles of the sh*t that the parents do to their kids on here? this is a joke if u think these are the worst parents ever...
I just posted the title of the article....calm down
 10 years ago '04        #15
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4284 4284
lmao their all crackin up hes jus like :l
 10 years ago '04        #16
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
awww man i dont think its that mean of a prank...but lil dudes face is just so shook i cant help but feel bad for the lil guy
 10 years ago '04        #17
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
not the worst parents but das fu*ked up.... xbox is serious for a kid that age...
 03-01-2008, 02:19 PM         #18
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you people are dumb as fu*k. he got the xbox later on, dumb sh*ts
 10 years ago '06        #19
daffysm 
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 2053 2053
why is this news? it was in the game section already
 03-01-2008, 02:22 PM         #20
epicdiesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
awww man i dont think its that mean of a prank...but lil dudes face is just so shook i cant help but feel bad for the lil guy
I've seen worst....but that was pretty hard to watch. Then everybody laughs and walks away from the kid but keeps filming? They should have traded that cheap a.ss camera and added to the cash to get the kid what he wanted for X-Mas. You would think that was the type of emotion they would shoot for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy