**Post your New Pickups March 2008**

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 03:01 AM         #241
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Currency99 said:
overmatchhhh
^^^n*ggaz k!ll me when they say dumb sh*t like that, overmatching is when you go outta your way to throw on pointless layers of sh*t just to match or n*ggaz rockin j's with jordan warm ups sh*t like that but ain't nothin wrong with rockin a polo to match the kicks and if you happen to have a fitted then so be it, i really hope you ain't one of them dudes that will rock a tee then rock some kicks that have absolutely nothin to do with the shirt whatsoever and think your fresh
 03-27-2008, 04:13 AM         #242
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i was thinkin tha same thing
 03-27-2008, 08:26 AM         #243
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^n*ggaz k!ll me when they say dumb sh*t like that, overmatching is when you go outta your way to throw on pointless layers of sh*t just to match or n*ggaz rockin j's with jordan warm ups sh*t like that but ain't nothin wrong with rockin a polo to match the kicks and if you happen to have a fitted then so be it, i really hope you ain't one of them dudes that will rock a tee then rock some kicks that have absolutely nothin to do with the shirt whatsoever and think your fresh
thats the trend now.................not to match...i dont understand it
 10 years ago '04        #244
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 rawproduct03 said:
idk to me overmatching is when u go out your way to match every color in your sneaker not even realizing that most sneaker colorways clash and arent ment to be matched to the tee but alot of people has never taken an art class i guess
 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM         #245
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ur a homo
 10 years ago '04        #246
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 SideK1ck said:
eh synopsis clear ya messages
pm's cleared anyone else that couldnt get thru try it now
 03-27-2008, 12:41 PM         #247
therock86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

just copped these for spring ball at nike outlet by my school.....

was surprised to see a pair of forces there, never seen them in any other store

for 120 i guess pretty decent price
 03-27-2008, 01:20 PM         #248
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Listerine II said:
^ur a homo

im startin to think same....art class syn???? u b takin sh*t lil to far on net when it comes to this fashion sh*t...

i took few pics but i might jus postem later 2night or 2morrow
 03-27-2008, 01:31 PM         #249
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice claes up there!
 10 years ago '04        #250
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 built4haters said:
im startin to think same....art class syn???? u b takin sh*t lil to far on net when it comes to this fashion sh*t...

i took few pics but i might jus postem later 2night or 2morrow
naw really fam i find it funny how no one notices sneaker colorways are hue matches and slight clashing colors and then try to match em all the way they werent ment to match all the way if thats the case it would have been direct matches say what u want but not being c*cky when it comes to dressing n*ggas aint fu*king wit me
 03-27-2008, 04:15 PM         #251
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
naw really fam i find it funny how no one notices sneaker colorways are hue matches and slight clashing colors and then try to match em all the way they werent ment to match all the way if thats the case it would have been direct matches say what u want but not being c*cky when it comes to dressing n*ggas aint fu*king wit me
^^^sneakers have different colors cuz shoes companies ain't gonna make no money with every body rockin the same color shoe all the time, i ain't no hater i let n*ggaz do what they do but the outfit the n*gga had was not over matching over matching is when you trynna match like 4-5 different colors (not including white or black) but theres a difference between keepin it simple and just plain not matching,fu*k a hue matches but if thats your style then do you but im not sure why n*ggaz like walkin around not matching,me i ball and get these hoes ya dig and a n*gga ain't trynna catch a chick eye by not matching.syn i respect some of your info from time to time and i think you got some dope items sometimes but most def not feelin your style, yeah ain't nobody fu*kin with you when it comes to dressing cuz n*ggaz wouldn't be caught dead in some of your sh*t my n*gga
 03-27-2008, 09:15 PM         #252
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
no doubt i respect dat...
 10 years ago '04        #253
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^sneakers have different colors cuz shoes companies ain't gonna make no money with every body rockin the same color shoe all the time, i ain't no hater i let n*ggaz do what they do but the outfit the n*gga had was not over matching over matching is when you trynna match like 4-5 different colors (not including white or black) but theres a difference between keepin it simple and just plain not matching,fu*k a hue matches but if thats your style then do you but im not sure why n*ggaz like walkin around not matching,me i ball and get these hoes ya dig and a n*gga ain't trynna catch a chick eye by not matching.syn i respect some of your info from time to time and i think you got some dope items sometimes but most def not feelin your style, yeah ain't nobody fu*kin with you when it comes to dressing cuz n*ggaz wouldn't be caught dead in some of your sh*t my n*gga

then again, syn probably owns a pair of shoes that costs more than the dozen or so polos i own, 20 or so name brand shirts i own, 8 fitteds, and my 5-6 pairs of shoes all put together.
 03-28-2008, 05:21 AM         #254
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Currency99 said:
with the other fit
there are four items that are like perfrectly coordinated...
i cant tell what one item is? looks like a hoody or vest or something?

wow perfectly coordinated even! thanks! :D
oh and lets see, the unidentified piece of clothing would be a pair of flamingo shorts courtesy of akademiks.

and damn ya'll really breakin this sh*t down to a science! i mean, i didnt know i had to take a damn art class to know how to match colors. that stuff is taught in elemntary. but really, u lookin at the fit all bunched up together. it looks different when its actually on and poppin! slow down ya'll!

RAWPRODUCT thanks for tha love fam!
 03-28-2008, 06:01 AM         #255
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:

then again, syn probably owns a pair of shoes that costs more than the dozen or so polos i own, 20 or so name brand shirts i own, 8 fitteds, and my 5-6 pairs of shoes all put together.
^^^ no doubt my dude but no disrespect to syn,i ain't trynna diss syn cuz he a coo dude and like i said i respect dude but i just ain't feelin his style
 03-28-2008, 06:51 AM         #256
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok how about now??

[pic - click to view]

^^^tha crocs lit up when i took tha pic

[pic - click to view]

^^^option's a beautiful thing
 10 years ago '04        #257
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 DIRTY GERMZ said:
wow perfectly coordinated even! thanks! :D
oh and lets see, the unidentified piece of clothing would be a pair of flamingo shorts courtesy of akademiks.

and damn ya'll really breakin this sh*t down to a science! i mean, i didnt know i had to take a damn art class to know how to match colors. that stuff is taught in elemntary. but really, u lookin at the fit all bunched up together. it looks different when its actually on and poppin! slow down ya'll!

RAWPRODUCT thanks for tha love fam!
thats actually what i ment when i said n*ggas act like they never had an art class in elementary u were or should have been taught about complimentary supplementary and hues i mentioned sneaker color-ways cause i find it funny that sum of u will wear a pair of grapes match every color perfectly but if u saw a n*gga with all grey sneakers a purple hat and a teal shirt you'd be like y that n*gga aint matching but in all reality he is matching but its like most are too stupid to see that all those colors match they have to be on a pair of kicks for n*ggas to think they match lol
 10 years ago '04        #258
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ no doubt my dude but no disrespect to syn,i ain't trynna diss syn cuz he a coo dude and like i said i respect dude but i just ain't feelin his style
no offense taken
 03-28-2008, 01:40 PM         #259
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its time syn came out the closet (no homo)...dude is lupe fiasco..told me from chi in a pm and thats the last piece of the puzzle
 10 years ago '04        #260
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Still waitin on my UNC XI Lows. i should get them by monday.:D

Last edited by sideshow20; 03-28-2008 at 06:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy