** What Did You Wear Today March 2008 **

most viewed right now
 75
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
nice fit but fridays is hot
 03-08-2008, 11:09 PM         #42
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prym - that tweed outfit is hard

DP - sweet Bobittos!
 03-09-2008, 12:18 AM         #43
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
your prolly just mad your not black....:wow:
why would i be mad im not black???
if im white i guess im a "wigga" if im black im a "n1gger"
i just hate racial sh*t, its so retarded
and i guess nike is a "n1gger" company so white people arent supposed to rock it right?
even tho the nike swoosh is supposed to be the wing of a greek godess and greeks were white (for the most part)
anyway, it really doesnt matter
ur just a hater
 03-09-2008, 01:36 AM         #44
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^truth
 10 years ago '04        #45
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 GZILLA said:
why would i be mad im not black???
if im white i guess im a "wigga" if im black im a "n1gger"
i just hate racial sh*t, its so retarded
and i guess nike is a "n1gger" company so white people arent supposed to rock it right?
even tho the nike swoosh is supposed to be the wing of a greek godess and greeks were white (for the most part)
anyway, it really doesnt matter
ur just a hater
damn sonned him lol
 10 years ago '05        #46
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 KING PRYM said:
smh @ dude up there





lol i juss work hard for mines
im far from ballin

last couple days...

friday

[pic - click to view]


today

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Stop talking black Opie.
 10 years ago '05        #47
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
Prada
North Face
Calvin Kline Tee
Head Porter
Gucci
A.P.C
Nike SB


 10 years ago '04        #48
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Stop talking black Opie.
u gotta stop the racist remarks or i gotta report u
 03-09-2008, 05:45 PM         #49
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
u gotta stop the racist remarks or i gotta report u
please do syn
 03-09-2008, 10:10 PM         #50
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZILLA said:
please do syn
^^you were just sayin "n*gga" on your other post so what the fu*k you talkin bout, u r a str8 poser not cuz what you were but cuz your a white boy (or girl) sayin n*gga. i would say anybody on here was a "wigga" but most do be lookin corny as fu*k but not cuz your white but just cuz you look corny
 03-09-2008, 10:20 PM         #51
Isaac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c&c gooch shirt

[pic - click to view]


supreme blazers

[pic - click to view]

 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM         #52
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^you were just sayin "n*gga" on your other post so what the fu*k you talkin bout, u r a str8 poser not cuz what you were but cuz your a white boy (or girl) sayin n*gga. i would say anybody on here was a "wigga" but most do be lookin corny as fu*k but not cuz your white but just cuz you look corny
i got respect from real life black people that dont care if i say n*gga. n*gga dont mean "black person", and if ur really hood, u'd kno that it means fam or friend. i aint judgin u cus for all i kno, you might be a gully mufu*ka, but i aint the one hollain out "u look corny" or "ur a wigga". and in my opinion, if u disrespect sumbody for no reason, ur a corny mufu*ka and a lame.
 03-09-2008, 10:56 PM         #53
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope Isaac!

Love the shirt and the shoe display!
 10 years ago '06        #54
homme 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 GZILLA said:
i got respect from real life black people that dont care if i say n*gga. n*gga dont mean "black person", and if ur really hood, u'd kno that it means fam or friend. i aint judgin u cus for all i kno, you might be a gully mufu*ka, but i aint the one hollain out "u look corny" or "ur a wigga". and in my opinion, if u disrespect sumbody for no reason, ur a corny mufu*ka and a lame.

iight even you gotta admit what you said was straight retarded.


you see how quickly you got offended when someone calls you a wigga? now how are you going to say a word with way more meaning behind it wouldnt offend someone?
 10 years ago '06        #55
homme 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Isaac said:
c&c gooch shirt

[pic - click to view]


supreme blazers

[pic - click to view]

shirt is fresh, not really a blazer fan but those are dope, and the display case setup is tight
 03-10-2008, 12:34 AM         #56
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Stop talking black Opie.
SUCKK A DIICK FAM





RIP BIGGIE
 10 years ago '07        #57
notic99 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Dp the great said:
mr clean...


[pic - click to view]

yo were u get that lrg shirt i got the kicks just cant find a shirt
 03-10-2008, 02:27 PM         #58
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
iight even you gotta admit what you said was straight retarded.


you see how quickly you got offended when someone calls you a wigga? now how are you going to say a word with way more meaning behind it wouldnt offend someone?
im not pissed its just i aint gonna let prolly sum punk a.ss dude call me a "wigga" when im prolly tougher or realer than he'll ever be, and i kno he's a lame cus nobody but a lame would call a white dude who's mindin his bis "wigga" for no reason.
 03-10-2008, 04:07 PM         #59
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^if thats u in the avatar...u should just save ur self the misery of what it must be like to live looking like that n k!ll urself now...kid looks like the definition of piece of sh*t
 03-10-2008, 04:12 PM         #60
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it really dont matter what u say cus bi*ches like it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy