Favorite Movie Quotes

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-29-2008, 04:21 AM         #1
14395 pageviews
42 comments

chloroform 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Favorite Movie Quotes

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

man, I am so gonna do that sh*t at least once in my life. it would be such a trip.

42 comments for "Favorite Movie Quotes"

02-29-2008, 04:26 AM         #2
chloroform  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snakes on a plane:
"We've got these motherfu*king snakes on this motherfu*king plane!
 02-29-2008, 04:28 AM         #3
chloroform  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a @!%%ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of @!%%ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the @!%% you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing @!%%ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, @!%%ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

-Trainspotting

great fu*kin movie
 10 years ago '06        #4
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 136 136
I will cut out your eyes,your ears and your tongue, and you will walk hades blind def and dumb and every one will know you as Hector, the fool who thought he k!lled Achellis.(sp?).-Troy

raw a.ss moment
 10 years ago '07        #5
Lakey 67 heat pts67
space
space
$792 | Props total: 275 275
say hello to my little friend - scarface
 10 years ago '05        #6
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 338 338
[Monty standing in the men's bathroom, talking to himself in a mirror with a

"fu*k YOU" written on it]

Monty Brogan: Well, fu*k you, too.
fu*k me, fu*k you, fu*k this whole city and everyone in it.

fu*k the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

fu*k the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car.
Get a fu*king job!

fu*k the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day.
Terrorists in fu*king training. SLOW THE fu*k DOWN!

fu*k the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their d*cks on my Channel 35.

fu*k the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

fu*k the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fu*king came from!

fu*k the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

fu*k the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fu*kers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron a**holes to jail for fu*kING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that sh*t? Give me a fu*king break! Tyco! Worldcom!

fu*k the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fu*kin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

fu*k the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

fu*k the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
fu*k the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fu*k on!

fu*k the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

fu*k the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. fu*k the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fu*k JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fu*kin' Otisville, J!

fu*k Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist a**holes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two wh0ores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish a.ss!

fu*k Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. fu*k Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's a.ss.

fu*k Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fu*king bi*ch.

fu*k my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers.

fu*k this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fu*king ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
[pause]

Monty Brogan: No. No, fu*k you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fu*k!

Edward Norton (Monty Brogan)
-25th hour

Last edited by fully_amazing; 02-29-2008 at 06:13 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #7
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
"SUCK MY c*ck I'LL murder YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Will Ferrell
 10 years ago '07        #8
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5971 5971
"king kong aint got sh*t on me" -that sh*t will stick wit me my whole life.really hit hard

"its 5 dollars buster"-dont be a menace
 10 years ago '05        #9
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c*nt... me. -Brick Top "Snatch"
 10 years ago '07        #10
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 372 372
"forgivness Is Between Them And God .....it's My Job To Arrange The Meeting"
Denzel Washington- Man On Fire

"only Once We've Lost Everything Are We Free To Do Anything"
Brad Pitt - f!ght Club
 10 years ago '04        #11
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
threads been done but it never gets old....a good recent one

"Even bad men love their mommas." Ben Wade(Russel Crowe) 3:10 to Yuma

Classics-
Private Joker: The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.
 10 years ago '05        #12
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
"Took the cake shoved the whole thing in his face tell him happy birthday,whole party lookin at me like I'm buggin.I show that n*gga mad love b"-Cam'ron (Paid in Full)
 02-29-2008, 05:17 PM         #13
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"leave the gun, take the canolli" -Clamenza, Godfather I
 03-02-2008, 11:41 PM         #14
The_Philosopher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:
[Monty standing in the men's bathroom, talking to himself in a mirror with a

"fu*k YOU" written on it]

Monty Brogan: Well, fu*k you, too.
fu*k me, fu*k you, fu*k this whole city and everyone in it.

fu*k the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

fu*k the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car.
Get a fu*king job!

fu*k the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day.
Terrorists in fu*king training. SLOW THE fu*k DOWN!

fu*k the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their d*cks on my Channel 35.

fu*k the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

fu*k the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fu*king came from!

fu*k the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

fu*k the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fu*kers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron a**holes to jail for fu*kING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that sh*t? Give me a fu*king break! Tyco! Worldcom!

fu*k the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fu*kin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

fu*k the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

fu*k the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
fu*k the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fu*k on!

fu*k the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

fu*k the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. fu*k the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fu*k JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fu*kin' Otisville, J!

fu*k Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist a**holes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two wh0ores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish a.ss!

fu*k Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. fu*k Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's a.ss.

fu*k Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fu*king bi*ch.

fu*k my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers.

fu*k this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fu*king ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
[pause]

Monty Brogan: No. No, fu*k you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fu*k!

Edward Norton (Monty Brogan)
-25th hour

I loved this part of the flick..great movie....
 03-02-2008, 11:43 PM         #15
The_Philosopher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
threads been done but it never gets old....a good recent one

Classics-
Private Joker: The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.
hahaaaa...classic movie right there...
 10 years ago '06        #16
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 3668 3668
"Attitude reflects leadership" - Remember the Titans

"BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" - John Witherspoon in Boomerang
 03-03-2008, 09:35 PM         #17
SShev0024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste." - Patches O'Hoolihan - DODGEBALL

"....and that was the 2nd time I got crabs" - Mac -SUPER TROOPERS

"No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb fu*kING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU fu*k!" - Seth - SUPERBAD

"You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my c*ck."
- Jules & Seth - SUPERBAD
 10 years ago '04        #18
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 6432 6432
wow i can do this for days

fu*k you, fu*k you, fu*k you who's next (smiles)
Eddie Murphy Coming to America

Oh yard boy perhaps this myrtle could use some fertilizer to restore its exuberance
Eddie Murphy on Life

My gym has shareholders, your gym hasnt even got cupholders
Ben Stiller in Dodgeball

Look im forrest Gimp
One of the kids throwing rocks at young forrest at the begging of the movie

English muthafu*ka do you speak it
Samuel L Jackson

You and gon do sh*t now shut and roll the dice you snaggle tooth muthafu*ka
Richard Pryor in Harlem Nights

That John Deer is full of sh*t
Dumb and Dumber

Are these your ski's? Both of em
Dumb and Dumber

Wesley Snipes in Blade:Now tell me where they are
PERP:I cant tell you they will k!ll me
Wesley Snipes:Mutha fu*ka i will k!ll you
Blade

I have tons more now if you dont find some of these funny it may not be the words that are funny maybe the tone in which it is said the situation etc. For instance the Eddie Murphy one from Life about the Myrtle it may not sound funny but if you go back and watch the movie and how he said it thats sh*ts hilarious. Anyway i am off to work but when i get home i will update this jawn like crazy. Good thread BTW
 03-04-2008, 07:37 PM         #19
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Doug the Head: Aviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald fu*k.

Tommy: I don't care if he's got fu*king hazelnuts. I want a gun that works, and I'm gonna tell him.
Turkish: My God, Tommy, you certainly got those minerals. Well, come on, then before "zee" Germans get here.

Sol: He's a natural, ain't you Tyrone?
Tyrone: 'course I am...
* then he backs up into the van *
Vinny: A natural fu*king idiot.

bahahaha Fkin Snatch one of the greatest films ever made top 3 all time...
 10 years ago '05        #20
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,249 | Props total: 2423 2423
"no body makes me bleed my own blood."
Ben Stiller in Dodgeball
Curly Bill: Good. That's real good.
Ike Clanton: Yeah, that's good, Mr. Law Dog, 'cause law don't go around here.
Wyatt Earp: I heard you the first time.
[flips a card]
Wyatt Earp: Winner to the King, five hundred dollars.
Curly Bill: Shut up, Ike.
Johnny Ringo: [Ringo steps up to Doc] And you must be Doc Holliday.
Doc Holliday: That's the rumor.
Johnny Ringo: You retired too?
Doc Holliday: Not me. I'm in my prime.
Johnny Ringo: Yeah, you look it.
Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
Wyatt Earp: [to Ringo] He's drunk.
Doc Holliday: In vino veritas.
["In wine is truth" meaning: "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind"]
Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis.
["Do what you do" meaning: "Do what you do best"]
Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus apella, non ego.
["The Jew Apella may believe it, not I" meaning: "I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]
Johnny Ringo: [pats his gun] Eventus stultorum magister.
["Events are the teachers of fools" meaning: "Fools have to learn by experience"]
Doc Holliday: [gives a Cheshire cat smile] In pace requiescat.
["Rest in peace" meaning: "It's your funeral!"]
Tombstone Marshal Fred White: Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.
Doc Holliday: Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him.

Tombstone
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago