Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,467 | Props total: 293 293
 lyrical genius said:
I did a search on murder, crimes,etc. and didnt get d*ck. that speaks for itself. I did find this though so please explain with 2 murders a year how many homies u got that been capped. there aint sh*t recent cause there aint sh*t happening but some dudes merking out there wives. that sh*t sounds real hood mayne. u got corn crop smarts

Type 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
murders 6 9 2 8 2 2
Show the 1990-1994 murder numbers.

Go back to the 97 numbers my cuz was one k!lled in a triple murder when I was growing up. Peanut was popped in 2005 after a f!ght but all that is besides the point. The point is that there are n*ggas and n*gga sh*t happens which means you learn about the streets. Every murder is tragic.

The town is small so what the fu*k do you expect the murder numbers to be like? If I lived in a hick town like you said, then there would be like 0 - 1 murders a year.
 10 years ago '04        #102
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,081 | Props total: 6142 6142
 VerballyAbusive said:
# The Worst Places to Live
345 Fitchburg-Leominster, Massachusetts
346 Lawton, Oklahoma
347 Waterbury, Connecticut
348 Enid Oklahoma
349 Racine, Wisconsin
350 Pine Bluff, Arkansas
351 Goldsboro, North Carolina
352 Yuba City, California
353 Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton, New Jersey
354 Kankakee, Illinois

^^^Last on the list buddy. All u gotta do is a google search.
not to jump in your argument but wouldnt it being the last on a worst of list mean that its a nice place. Cuz the first on the list would be the worst
 02-27-2008, 03:51 PM         #103
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
not to jump in your argument but wouldnt it being the last on a worst of list mean that its a nice place. Cuz the first on the list would be the worst
good point. i didnt even think about that. not to mention that includes house prices, inflation, job opportunity and a bunch of other irrelevant sh*t

props
 10 years ago '04        #104
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2416 2416
Suspect in fatal North Phila. shooting surrenders

INQUIRER STAFF REPORT
Police said this morning that the suspect in the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old North Philadelphia boy last weekend surrendered to police yesterday.

David Ramirez, 17, of the 3500 block of North Eighth Street, was wanted for the shooting of Mark Rivera at the corner of Seventh and Venango Streets at 12:23 p.m. Saturday.

Rivera, of North Philadelphia, was shot in the head and chest and taken to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
good hopefully what he did was eating him up inside...........
 10 years ago '04        #105
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
and no its not a competition. Im just proving ur a soft a.ss bi*ch that knocks or blames a youngster for getting popped and claims anybody with empathy lacks street sense

its ignorant, offensive, and frankly dispicable. Im ashamed to share your race
Now you're putting words in my mouth. I have empathy you bi*ch made n*gga. I was just making a comment bi*ch. I didn't blamed him for sh*t. I just spoke the truth. Damn you're a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #106
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
good point. i didnt even think about that. not to mention that includes house prices, inflation, job opportunity and a bunch of other irrelevant sh*t

props
Nah, the list rated 354 cities with population over like 5 thousand. Kankakee was last.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 03:56 PM..
 02-27-2008, 03:54 PM         #107
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Show the 1990-1994 murder numbers.

Go back to the 97 numbers my cuz was one k!lled in a triple murder when I was growing up. Peanut was popped in 2005 after a f!ght but all that is besides the point. The point is that there are n*ggas and n*gga sh*t happens which means you learn about the streets. Every murder is tragic.

The town is small so what the fu*k do you expect the murder numbers to be like? If I lived in a hick town like you said, then there would be like 0 - 1 murders a year.
I can only show what i find

Sorry about ur fam but imagine if i said dude that k!lled them said it was there fault or some insensitive sh*t like that. does it really matter what dude did or what a murderer says?

and based upon ur logic anybody that knows n*ggas is street smart. essentially, that includes everybody not in the KKK, Idaho, and Montana. so Im kinda lost to ur argument about u saying that none of us have street smarts
 02-27-2008, 03:57 PM         #108
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Now you're putting words in my mouth. I have empathy you bi*ch made n*gga. I didn't blamed him for sh*t.
\

VERBATIM
Why because we are speaking the truth? The dude that shot him implicated him. That's enough proof for any n*gga wit average street sense.

tell me what the fu*k implicate means homie
 10 years ago '04        #109
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you mean he didn't get respect cause he was from there.. how a n*gga need respect from some hick town to blow :rolleyes:

n*ggas don't get no respect for reppin bumblefu*k Illinois so they rep Chicago.
 10 years ago '04        #110
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
5 thousand? n*gga that's not even enough to fit at a suburban football game and you wanna call it a city
n*gga, every city in America with population over 5 thousand. Major cities included dumb a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #111
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
I can only show what i find

Sorry about ur fam but imagine if i said dude that k!lled them said it was there fault or some insensitive sh*t like that. does it really matter what dude did or what a murderer says?

and based upon ur logic anybody that knows n*ggas is street smart. essentially, that includes everybody not in the KKK, Idaho, and Montana. so Im kinda lost to ur argument about u saying that none of us have street smarts
I'm not sensitive like you other bi*ch n*ggas. My cuzin was involved in the drug game, he got popped. That's part of the game, he knew what he was into so I wouldn't care if someone said anything you bi*ch n*ggas. Based on my logic, anyone who grows up in a economically depressed area that is mostly black should have some street smarts.
 10 years ago '04        #112
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you mean he didn't get respect cause he was from there.. how a n*gga need respect from some hick town to blow :rolleyes:

n*ggas don't get no respect for reppin bumblefu*k Illinois so they rep Chicago.
He didn't get respect in the hood. Not music wise, but in the hood. He was considered a lame and left to get a fresh start.
 10 years ago '04        #113
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
being shot and k!lled, is my ANTI-DRUG. nah but really thats fu*ked up.
 02-27-2008, 04:07 PM         #114
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm not sensitive like you other bi*ch n*ggas. My cuzin was involved in the drug game, he got popped. That's part of the game, he knew what he was into so I wouldn't care if someone said anything you bi*ch n*ggas. Based on my logic, anyone who grows up in a economically depressed area that is mostly black should have some street smarts.
ur just talking nonsense holmes. the sh*t is 40% black which anybody with half a brain knows is NOT mostly black. drug game??? what drug game. only drugs there is meth and ditchweed. maybe huffing as well if u even got a Walmart to buy spray paint

sensitive has nothing to do with it. i dont know dude. ur just embarrasing black people is all. i take offense to that sh*t

give it up cause ur stretching and making up socalled facts. walk away. smoke ur ditchweed. and go shoot ur potato gun. hicckkkkkk
 02-27-2008, 04:08 PM         #115
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and nice baby mamas ride u got there. I bet ur fat meth addicted bi*ch is proud of her deadend man
 10 years ago '04        #116
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
ur just talking nonsense holmes. the sh*t is 40% black which anybody with half a brain knows is NOT mostly black. drug game??? what drug game. only drugs there is meth and ditchweed. maybe huffing as well if u even got a Walmart to buy spray paint

sensitive has nothing to do with it. i dont know dude. ur just embarrasing black people is all. i take offense to that sh*t

give it up cause ur stretching and making up socalled facts. walk away. smoke ur ditchweed. and go shoot ur potato gun. hicckkkkkk
The town is segregated and yes, we have project housing with crackheads and all that. Drug game you don't want to talk about drug game. My uncle had the town on lock back in the crack epidemic days. He did five years on conpiracy and got out. Today, people from the Chi serv the area for a easy lick.

I'm embarrasing black people for speaking the truth? Well let it be shown.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 04:12 PM..
 02-27-2008, 04:12 PM         #117
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
The town is segregated and yes, we have project housing with crackheads and all that. Drug game you don't want to talk about drug game. My uncle had the town on lock back in the crack epidemic days.

u just called it a town urself dog. i aint got much to say after that sh*t cause its too comedical u small minded n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #118
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
u just called it a town urself dog. i aint got much to say after that sh*t cause its too comedical u small minded n*gga
ur point?????? U sound like a kid, how old are you?
 02-27-2008, 04:15 PM         #119
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:

old enough to have a Range Rover, graduate college, drop out of graduate school, and get transferred to the WC for my job. u?
 02-27-2008, 04:17 PM         #120
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
my point is u think u have street smarts cause u have ONE project in your TOWN and theres black people there. u cant get no street smarts in a small a.ss town dogg, n*ggas will eat u alive
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago