most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2008, 12:18 PM         #81
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 03-11-2015 at 03:03 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #82
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 Tarek said:
Killadelphia, Pistolvania....

r.i.p.
Are you proud?
 02-27-2008, 01:45 PM         #83
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
More to the story than that...do you gullible motherfu*kers believe that bullsh*t a.ss story? C'mon now...think...
might be true....but at face value...its still a ridiculous act....one that was unnecessary....an so forth...
 02-27-2008, 02:16 PM         #84
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Listen I know up in Gangsterville Minnesota you may be led to believe that this kid was k!lled for not buying some weed...but if you know the game and actually live in a state where the hustle goes on day-by-day...hour-after-hour and in front of the public eye, you are not k!lling someone for not buying your weed...There is a lot more to the story that the mother or witnesses aint tellin, but just saying no and walking away wasn't the case, and if you think that then your pretty damn narrow-minded and need to get back to snowmobiling and ice-fishing or whatever the fu*k goes down in Minnesota, maybe some hockey.

n*gga, i dont diasgree with u but ur just speaking on speculation. no matter what a kid is dead before his time and ur trying to implicate dude in some sh*t with ZERO proof. so, basically, shut ur street smart and world stupid a.ss up
 02-27-2008, 02:17 PM         #85
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
. I feel you man. Threads like this just expose those that are not street smart.
and u shut the fu*k up too. fu*king kankakee, haaaaaaaaaa.....u fu*king hick
 10 years ago '04        #86
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,081 | Props total: 6141 6141
damn you know how many times I got asked that walking out of the store. I always say no cuz I know their sh*t is some dirt a.ss weed or its in jars and u get a .5
 10 years ago '04        #87
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 lyrical genius said:
and u shut the fu*k up too. fu*king kankakee, haaaaaaaaaa.....u fu*king hick
^^^Hick?? Yeah okay.... U have no idea.
 10 years ago '04        #88
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
n*gga, i dont diasgree with u but ur just speaking on speculation. no matter what a kid is dead before his time and ur trying to implicate dude in some sh*t with ZERO proof. so, basically, shut ur street smart and world stupid a.ss up
Why because we are speaking the truth? The dude that shot him implicated him. That's enough proof for any n*gga wit average street sense. So shut your sensitive a.ss up and go back to Seattle.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 02:50 PM..
 02-27-2008, 02:57 PM         #89
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Why because we are speaking the truth? The dude that shot him implicated him. That's enough proof for any n*gga wit average street sense. So shut your sensitive a.ss up and go back to Seattle.

u call me sensitive but yet u were salty enough to deprop me

and i have no idea about kankee???? I lived in the chi for 20+ years u c*nt. kankakee aint sh*t and u know this mayne. u wanna list of more gully cities

Springfield, Peoria, Rockford, Lasalle-Peru, Joilet, about 50 chi suburbs, the list goes on u middle of nowhere hillbilly
 02-27-2008, 02:58 PM         #90
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Why because we are speaking the truth? The dude that shot him implicated him

and like i said, u may claim to have street sense but ur lacking on the common sense if ur evidence comes from the murderer u fu*king idiot.
 02-27-2008, 03:01 PM         #91
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
^^^Hick?? Yeah okay.... U have no idea.
Number Percent
Kankakee Population: 27,491 100.00%

and u aint hick....go somewhere kid. Ive been to parties that had more people than that
 10 years ago '04        #92
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
Number Percent
Kankakee Population: 27,491 100.00%

and u aint hick....go somewhere kid. Ive been to parties that had more people than that
Yeah it's small, but what is your point. The same sh*t happens in every hood in America. But you talkin bout I'm a hick? The town is 50% black and segrated with no opportunity. Looks like a typical American hood to me, KID.
 10 years ago '04        #93
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
u call me sensitive but yet u were salty enough to deprop me

and i have no idea about kankee???? I lived in the chi for 20+ years u c*nt. kankakee aint sh*t and u know this mayne. u wanna list of more gully cities

Springfield, Peoria, Rockford, Lasalle-Peru, Joilet, about 50 chi suburbs, the list goes on u middle of nowhere hillbilly
Yeah, okay, no one is trying to brag but to prove you wrong back in the 90s it was in the top 3 murder per capita capital of the US, and it is often rated one of the worst places to live in America, most recently in 2002. Whatever mane, it's not a competition. My point is that their is no difference, a hood is a hood and n*gga sh*t goes on wherever there are poor n*ggas at.

More n*ggas=more n*gga sh*t. Which is why major cities are worse off.

You're a moron.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 03:26 PM..
 02-27-2008, 03:26 PM         #94
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yeah it's small, but what is your point. The same sh*t happens in every hood in America. But you talkin bout I'm a hick? The town is 50% black and segrated with no opportunity. Looks like a typical American hood to me, KID.
my point is, if u come from a TOWN of 27,000........that consists of 12 sq. miles.......where the biggest crimes are cowtipping....and is like the 50th biggest city in ur state........that u have no clue what street sense is....bi*ch

n*gga what?
 10 years ago '04        #95
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:
my point is, if u come from a TOWN of 27,000........that consists of 12 sq. miles.......where the biggest crimes are cowtipping....and is like the 50th biggest city in ur state........that u have no clue what street sense is....bi*ch

n*gga what?
cowtipping??? You have no idea what you're talkin about fam. Just hush. I got many dead homies that fell victim to these streets IN KANKAKEE.

Where ever there are n*ggas, and no opportunity there are the streets which equals street mentality and street education. It don't matter how many people live there or what it's called. The streets are the streets. U seem to be so stupid that you can't understand that.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 03:30 PM..
 02-27-2008, 03:31 PM         #96
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yeah, okay, no one is trying to brag but to prove you wrong back in the 90s it was in the top 3 murder per capita capital of the US, and it is often rated one of the worst places to live in America, most recently in 2002. Whatever mane, it's not a competition. My point is that their is no difference, a hood is a hood and n*gga sh*t goes on wherever there are poor n*ggas at.

More n*ggas=more n*gga sh*t. Which is why major cities are worse off.

You're a moron.
n*gga, u just sonned urself

heres a link from FORBES that claim its a one of the best small cities, thats a far cry from the ish ur talking

give me some links u lying a.ss CB4 bi*ch. Im done with ur small minded lying a.ss

10 years ago '04        #97
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:

heres a link from FORBES that claim its a one of the best small cities, thats a far cry from the ish ur talking

give me some links u lying a.ss CB4 bi*ch. Im done with ur small minded lying a.ss

# The Worst Places to Live
345 Fitchburg-Leominster, Massachusetts
346 Lawton, Oklahoma
347 Waterbury, Connecticut
348 Enid Oklahoma
349 Racine, Wisconsin
350 Pine Bluff, Arkansas
351 Goldsboro, North Carolina
352 Yuba City, California
353 Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton, New Jersey
354 Kankakee, Illinois

^^^Last on the list buddy. All u gotta do is a google search.
 10 years ago '04        #98
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 lyrical genius said:

That's Kankakee County, not Kankakee . And it don't matter, it's not a competition. I know how it is there and you ain't gotta believe me. That just proves your immaturity and bi*chness.

And to add on 2 more cents, Twista is orginally from the hood there. Was doin shows and everything at pioneer park before he got big. He had to move to the chi to really get love cuz he ain't get much respect around here.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-27-2008 at 03:39 PM..
 02-27-2008, 03:40 PM         #99
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
# The Worst Places to Live
345 Fitchburg-Leominster, Massachusetts
346 Lawton, Oklahoma
347 Waterbury, Connecticut
348 Enid Oklahoma
349 Racine, Wisconsin
350 Pine Bluff, Arkansas
351 Goldsboro, North Carolina
352 Yuba City, California
353 Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton, New Jersey
354 Kankakee, Illinois

^^^Last on the list buddy. All u gotta do is a google search.
I did a search on murder, crimes,etc. and didnt get d*ck. that speaks for itself. I did find this though so please explain with 2 murders a year how many homies u got that been capped. there aint sh*t recent cause there aint sh*t happening but some dudes merking out there wives. that sh*t sounds real hood mayne. u got corn crop smarts

Type 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
murders 6 9 2 8 2 2
 02-27-2008, 03:43 PM         #100
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
That's Kankakee County, not Kankakee . And it don't matter, it's not a competition. I know how it is there and you ain't gotta believe me. That just proves your immaturity and bi*chness.

And to add on 2 more cents, Twista is orginally from the hood there. Was doin shows and everything at pioneer park before he got big. He had to move to the chi to really get love cuz he ain't get much respect around here.
and no its not a competition. Im just proving ur a soft a.ss bi*ch that knocks or blames a youngster for getting popped and claims anybody with empathy lacks street sense

its ignorant, offensive, and frankly dispicable. Im ashamed to share your race
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy