If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 GoldynChyld421 said:
So wait, if they are charging for DLC (which they probably will) does that mean that they (Rockstar) can't just make an expandable disc version for PS3? because downloaded or not, paying is paying...
Nobody knows what the DLC is... whatever MS is getting, PS3 can not get it since MS paid 50 mill to keep it exclusive.. who knows what Rockstar has planned for the PS3 (unless the 50 mill also includes something to the effect of PS3 can not have any kind of episodic content, period type sh*t)
 02-24-2008, 10:47 AM         #142
MFB9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
man ps3 lost out big time on gta4

ps3 took a huge L with that, 360 4 the complete version
thats what i'm saying and i'm a ps3 user...

someone dropped the ball BIG TIME
 02-24-2008, 10:48 AM         #143
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
the same way u judge the experience of DLC u never even saw
That's a double edge sword if I ever saw one. You little fanboys are bragging about content "you never even saw". I didn't judge it anyway, like I said...it doesn't bother me in the least.
I dont play that system vs system sh*t. I could be gloating about how we dont have that but we have Blue Ray and you have the now extinct hd dvd, but whats the point?
Either way we will all enjoy the game.
 02-24-2008, 10:52 AM         #144
MFB9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O-Z hates da OC said:
Either way we will all enjoy the game.

exactly.
 02-24-2008, 10:56 AM         #145
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just dont understand why fanboys get so excited about an extra download. Like PS3 users are going to play the game in discontent? Ehhh whatever.
 10 years ago '05        #146
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
The fanboy meter is off the chain in this thread.

YOU n*ggaS IS WNBA... ALL pus*y.
 10 years ago '04        #147
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 O-Z hates da OC said:
That's a double edge sword if I ever saw one. You little fanboys are bragging about content "you never even saw". I didn't judge it anyway, like I said...it doesn't bother me in the least.
I dont play that system vs system sh*t. I could be gloating about how we dont have that but we have Blue Ray and you have the now extinct hd dvd, but whats the point?
Either way we will all enjoy the game.
this guy cracks me up, callin people fanboys , look at all of your post in a thread u made about a game u "claim" u dont care about....its clear to everyone that your feeling are hurt and u expose dat with every post u make in here.

if u claim that gta gets boring after a while...then why are u living in this thread.


Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 02-24-2008 at 11:48 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #148
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
for the expansion dlc for the xbox, would you need the original game disc of gta4 in order to play the downloadable content

or can it be played standalone
 10 years ago '06        #149
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Kap(Da)King said:
this guy cracks me up, callin people fanboys , look at all of your post in a thread u made about a game u "claim" u dont care about....its clear to everyone that your feeling are hurt and u expose dat with every post u make in here.

if u claim that gta gets boring after a while...then why are u living in this thread.
cuz for some reason he has to prove to US just how much he doesn't care for it despite us being past his opinions. he wants us all to rally up and get MGS4 cuz that game's replay value, open-ended gameplay and DLC>>>>>>>GTA
 02-24-2008, 05:45 PM         #150
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Nobody knows what the DLC is... whatever MS is getting, PS3 can not get it since MS paid 50 mill to keep it exclusive.. who knows what Rockstar has planned for the PS3 (unless the 50 mill also includes something to the effect of PS3 can not have any kind of episodic content, period type sh*t)
MS has gone on record stating that the PS3 will never get anything DLC related for GTA IV and that the agreement is for Rockstar to ONLY release the core GTA IV game on the PS3.

If those terms are true then you will never see any type of DLC on the PS3 not even a new outfit or something. We should start hearing some more concrete info though from MS or R*
 10 years ago '04        #151
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 5115 5115
damn thats fu*ked up for ps3.
 10 years ago '06        #152
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i love Microsoft and the Xbox 360 :)
 10 years ago '04        #153
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
Microsoft pulled the 50 Cent on this one, that was one nice business move. Im smh @ sony tho, they're the d*ck riders of this gen, six axis motion sensing, and now acomplishments........
 10 years ago '04        #154
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 knaps said:
im still buying it for the ps3 :finger::D
Because you have no 360................

 fmills15 said:
everybody cop a 4000 microsoft point card
That's about right
 02-24-2008, 10:10 PM         #155
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Microsoft securing extra content. I hope that sh*t is crack, for the 50 mil they cranked out for it. For 50 huge stacks they could have bought MGS4 to come over ... exclusive. : /
 02-24-2008, 10:12 PM         #156
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
this guy cracks me up, callin people fanboys , look at all of your post in a thread u made about a game u "claim" u dont care about....its clear to everyone that your feeling are hurt and u expose dat with every post u make in here.

if u claim that gta gets boring after a while...then why are u living in this thread.
Something to talk about.
Ill definitely cop the game...just say I dont give 2 sh*ts about downloadable content. Half the time I pay for the sh*t and never play it.
 10 years ago '04        #157
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
get them both
 02-24-2008, 10:15 PM         #158
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
cuz for some reason he has to prove to US just how much he doesn't care for it despite us being past his opinions. he wants us all to rally up and get MGS4 cuz that game's replay value, open-ended gameplay and DLC>>>>>>>GTA
I mentioned Metal Gear once. I really aint all excited about that either, with all that gay a.ss camoflage sh*t. Ill definitely buy it and beat it though. Only game at all that I am excited about is Resident Evil 5.

And Call Of Duty 5 if thats in the works at all.
 10 years ago '06        #159
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 O-Z hates da OC said:
Something to talk about.
Ill definitely cop the game...just say I dont give 2 sh*ts about downloadable content. Half the time I pay for the sh*t and never play it.
IIGHT n*gga WE GET THE POINT STFU. get it for PS3, don't get the DLC that nobody even knows about, get MGS4 and play that for the rest of your life. 1 yaself.
 10 years ago '06        #160
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 O-Z hates da OC said:
I mentioned Metal Gear once. I really aint all excited about that either, with all that gay a.ss camoflage sh*t. Ill definitely buy it and beat it though. Only game at all that I am excited about is Resident Evil 5.

And Call Of Duty 5 if thats in the works at all.
k but this is a thread about GTA and its DLC situation, not what games get you wet.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy