If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
Im sorry but you PS3 drones are just k!lling me right now. You know damn well if that DLC was going to the PS3, you'd be all over that sh*t like stink on jayvivz a.ss.
 10 years ago '06        #122
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 e G o Maniac said:
Im sorry but you PS3 drones are just k!lling me right now. You know damn well if that DLC was going to the PS3, you'd be all over that sh*t like stink on jayvivz a.ss.
just cuz a n*gga don't wash for a weekend or two don't mean his a.ss stank!

HATE GIVEN :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #123
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 O-Z hates da OC said:
Yeah, but if there is a plus side...at least we don't have to pay for more content.

Personally I aint worried about it. By the time your done beating a GTA game, you are prolly bored with the open ended gameplay to begin with. Furthermore, there has never been much variance in missions and I doubt this DLC will offer much more.

By the time we finish GTA we will get Metal Gear :)

Yeah, you dont have to pay for more contant because its not an option. People who have a 360 copy have an option, you wont.

By the time you're done beating GTA you're bored with the open ended gameplay?

I bet you couldn't even say that to yourself in the mirror without laughing. Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Thats like saying by the time you beat Call Of Duty 4 you're tired of FPS.

By the time I finish GTA4 I can play the next GTA.
 10 years ago '06        #124
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Kevin Arnold said:
exactly.....when i beat vice city i was dying for a new game to drop. that sh*t gets old fast. new missions or old the sh*t is boring after a while. then on top of that the game is filled with side missions that most people don't even beat
When I beat vice city i was dying for the next GTA to drop. With this DLC I no longer have to wait.
 10 years ago '06        #125
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 O-Z hates da OC said:
Yeah, but if there is a plus side...at least we don't have to pay for more content.

Personally I aint worried about it. By the time your done beating a GTA game, you are prolly bored with the open ended gameplay to begin with. Furthermore, there has never been much variance in missions and I doubt this DLC will offer much more.

By the time we finish GTA we will get Metal Gear :)
the rationalizations in this thread are ridiculous.

MGS replay value>>>>>GTA
 10 years ago '04        #126
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
you know what, the downloadable content won't even be available until a few months after the game is released or longer. I usually play GTA once through and then I move on to something else. By the time GTA 4 comes out and I beat it, I'll be getting ready for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Soul Calibur 4. Plus the downloadable content won't be free either. Xbox 360 is getting the definitive version of the game but it doesn't mean that the game will be worthless on the PS3.
 10 years ago '05        #127
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
if you n*ggas got a ps3 and just a ps3, why da fu*k you posting in here saying, "im only getting it for the ps3." bi*ch a.ss n*gga thats your only choice! same goes for n*ggas who only got a 360. you only one system n*ggas shouldnt be in this thread. tryna make the fanboys mad is played out.

for real the only n*ggas who should be posting in this thread is the people without either system or they have both. if you a gta4 fan without a system, get you a 360. point blank period. if you not that big of fan of gta4 but want to play it occasionally, but want other games thats only coming out for the ps3, get it on the ps3. that simple.

if you have both systems, you'll be dumb not to get it on the 360. you dont even have to be a big fan of the game. the sh*t will be bigger than the ps3 version.

thats like saying you'll buy a 32 inch, 720p lcd tv because its 100 dollars cheaper than the 42 inch 1080p lcd tv. would you buy a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds when jack in the box got jumbo jacks for a 1.50? thats sh*t is stupid.

but i still aint have my question answered with a real answer so im going to ask it again.....

If you have both systems, and you're getting it on the ps3, why? dont say sh*t like, "OH THE 360 IS A BULLsh*t SYSTEM! IT KEEP BREAKIN ON ME! MY TUMMY HEART!" if thats the case, buy a game to play on your ps3 until the sh*t gets back in a month or find something else to keep you occupied. having s3x is a good idea lol.
 02-24-2008, 08:47 AM         #128
naldo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have both and I am getting it on PS3 mainly because I know alot more people with PS3's than 360's so the online play on the PS3 is going to be a better experience, I also like the DS3 more than the 360 pad.

I figure I am going to get more out of the PS3 version from the get go with the online play, and if the 360's DLC turns out to be worthwhile I can just get a used 360 copy for $20 or something.

I dunno why some people are talking like once you buy it for one system, you are permanently barred from getting it for the other. If you prefer PS3, get it for PS3 and cop a 360 copy when the DLC comes out if its worth it to you. Best of both worlds imo.

Last edited by naldo; 02-24-2008 at 08:48 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #129
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 naldo said:
I have both and I am getting it on PS3 mainly because I know alot more people with PS3's than 360's so the online play on the PS3 is going to be a better experience, I also like the DS3 more than the 360 pad.

I figure I am going to get more out of the PS3 version from the get go with the online play, and if the 360's DLC turns out to be worthwhile I can just get a used 360 copy for $20 or something.

I dunno why some people are talking like once you buy it for one system, you are permanently barred from getting it for the other. If you prefer PS3, get it for PS3 and cop a 360 copy when the DLC comes out if its worth it to you. Best of both worlds imo.
saying the online experience will be better cuz u know more people with ps3's is kinda backwards. just cuz i know mad people with a 360 doesnt mean ima have more fun online. we may kick it with a few games here and there...but the people i kno is hardly online everytime that i am
 02-24-2008, 09:33 AM         #130
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

Yeah, you dont have to pay for more contant because its not an option. People who have a 360 copy have an option, you wont.

By the time you're done beating GTA you're bored with the open ended gameplay?

I bet you couldn't even say that to yourself in the mirror without laughing. Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Thats like saying by the time you beat Call Of Duty 4 you're tired of FPS.

By the time I finish GTA4 I can play the next GTA.
Calm down kiddo. Being a fanboy is what seperates people like me from you. Personally I never even made it to the second city of San Andreas because the gameplay was so tired, boring and repetitive.

Like I said, congratulations to you if some online downloadable content means that much to you, but I really couldnt care less. Sure, if it was available on PS3 I would likely download it, just for the sake of it, but I definitely aint stressin it.

Last edited by O-Z hates da OC; 02-24-2008 at 09:35 AM..
 02-24-2008, 09:36 AM         #131
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
saying the online experience will be better cuz u know more people with ps3's is kinda backwards. just cuz i know mad people with a 360 doesnt mean ima have more fun online. we may kick it with a few games here and there...but the people i kno is hardly online everytime that i am
OBVIOUSLY the people he plays with, he enjoys playing with consistently. Who are you to judge someone elses experience?
 02-24-2008, 09:45 AM         #132
MFB9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a PS3, and i just pre-ordered GTA IV. Now are these expansions going to be available for PS3, or after this installment of the game is it only going to be available for Xbox? If someone can explain this to me i'd appreciate it.
 10 years ago '05        #133
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Haha PS3 Owners get owned again. Sony better start tossing more money around to make sure they keep whatever exclusives they have.
 10 years ago '04        #134
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 O-Z hates da OC said:
OBVIOUSLY the people he plays with, he enjoys playing with consistently. Who are you to judge someone elses experience?
the same way u judge the experience of DLC u never even saw
 10 years ago '04        #135
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5113 5113
rockstar better not charge extra u fu*kin f*ggets. but wat ever i'll be concentrating on the fu*kin beating the game and goofing off online.
 10 years ago '04        #136
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5113 5113
 Kap(Da)King said:
the same way u judge the experience of DLC u never even saw
haha nice

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #137
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 765 765
Man fu*k sony, i'm really contemplating on trading in my ps3 for a 360, anyone who says they don't care must be downright retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #138
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 MasterP said:
Man fu*k sony, i'm really contemplating on trading in my ps3 for a 360, anyone who says they don't care must be downright retarded.
dont trade dat sh*t in...just see if you can save up and get a 360...dont trade in your ps3 tho...big mistake if u do.
 10 years ago '04        #139
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
So wait, if they are charging for DLC (which they probably will) does that mean that they (Rockstar) can't just make an expandable disc version for PS3? because downloaded or not, paying is paying...
 10 years ago '06        #140
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
man ps3 lost out big time on gta4

ps3 took a huge L with that, 360 4 the complete version
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy