If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2008, 12:41 AM         #61
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets all watch Prison Break Season 2 and be friends. :)
 10 years ago '06        #62
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
man fu*k Prison Break. that show supposed to be over by now. he breaks outta prison, the end. that coulda been a movie instead of a Fox 5 show...bring back Miami Vice. HATE GIVEN.
 02-23-2008, 12:52 AM         #63
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump.
 10 years ago '06        #64
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
and grind.
 10 years ago '04        #65
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 jayvivz said:
man fu*k Prison Break. that show supposed to be over by now. he breaks outta prison, the end. that coulda been a movie instead of a Fox 5 show...bring back Miami Vice. HATE GIVEN.
thats why you tried to revamp what i said right bi*ch fu*k you clown
talk walk you know ex the god i don't d*ckryde a system i just play games but then again this is full of fanboys and f*gs like you that where i stand out
 10 years ago '04        #66
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 dog4life said:
talk walk you know ex the god i don't d*ckryde a system i just play games but then again this is full of fanboys and f*gs like you that where i stand out
Chill, yo. It's only the internet
 10 years ago '04        #67
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ex The God said:
and you're d*ckriding ps3....so ummm...whats the difference? You fanboys crack me up sometimes. You get mad when someone d*ckrides their system of choice but don't see the hypocrisy in YOU d*ckriding yours and then talking sh*t. So chill out little buddy, we know you hate the 360 (an inanimate object) but it doesn't mean you have to get mad just cuz it gets something that your dvd player doesnt.
wow you just typed a bunch of bullsh*t lil buddy i didn't even read what u typed before i posted but damn you are an idiot only thing i'm a fanboy of is pus*y and thats for obvious reasons but videogame systems you should of just kept yo mouth closed buddy.
 10 years ago '04        #68
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Chill, yo. It's only the internet
i'm cool ego kappa chow
 10 years ago '06        #69
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said:
i want you to go back to grades K-12 then try to type that again.
 10 years ago '06        #70
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
 servesurite said:
gta has its own thread, move this there

Jann...you know you
 10 years ago '04        #71
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ex The God said:
You serious dude? You and Jabo probably best budddies...fat as hell, go to each others house looking at pr0n together and sh*t..

1. Your post makes absolutely no sense, you fail English class home boy? Punctuation is your friend.

2. You've probably never gotten pus*y in your life.

3. If I cared enough to prove that your lame a.ss is a PS3 d*ckrider/fanboy or whatever your content with calling it, I'd just go quote some of your posts, luckily for you...I couldn't give a fu*k.

4. Why you trying to get tough? You think having a DMX strip tease in your signature is gangsta? Cool out pimpin...go take some zoloft or something.
i could do the same for you homie but why waist the time. me never seeing pus*y is like you never playing xbox360. i like clowns like you corny a.ss dude you know you out of sh*t when you start talking homo. you s3xuality is in Q status i think you queer. DMX strip tease wow homie.
 10 years ago '04        #72
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
ooh you holding E grudges and talking about Grammar you done homie i don't even know Jabo but wow i'll holla at you E teacher i didn't know i was in high school again.
 10 years ago '04        #73
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
too much time on your hands well one hand i see you downloading a pr0no there other hand is kind of busy huh ??? i new you were an E thug i prop'd you to see how far you would go to show you are a E thug try to get cookie pts clown wow homie
 10 years ago '07        #74
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
This crossed my mind but I didn't really think anything of it. It does explain the 50 Mill well though.
 10 years ago '05        #75
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
this changes my whole perspective now. n*ggas had me thinking that it would be two extra bullsh*t missions that microsoft was gon charge out the a.ss for. you ps3 n*ggas owe me an apology.

and rockstar has the choice whether or not to charge for, so they can give it out for free, even? and its gonna be as big as vice city and san andreas?

if you have both systems, the only reason you should get it on the ps3 is if you dont have an internet connection. money shouldnt be an issue if you own a ps3. i dont know any broke n*ggas with a ps3. that controller sh*t is bullsh*t. sh*t dont make a difference, you still playing the same game.

to all the n*ggas with both systems and you getting it on ps3, tell me why.
 10 years ago '05        #76
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
i aint got no 360 and i dont see myself getting one so i'm copping for ps3, i hope that these dlc versions will be put out on discs for ps3
 02-23-2008, 09:00 AM         #77
naldo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have both and Im gonna get it for PS3 when it drops, and wait and see what happens with the content, because if it is as big as they are claiming then its not going to be out for a long, long time and I can just pick up a 360 copy for 20 bucks or something.

Im real skeptical the content it going to be as big of a jump as GTA3 -> San Andreas, because rockstar would have to be the most retarded company in the world to take that deal. Probably more like GTA -> GTA Stories.
 10 years ago '04        #78
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 naldo said:
I have both and Im gonna get it for PS3 when it drops, and wait and see what happens with the content, because if it is as big as they are claiming then its not going to be out for a long, long time and I can just pick up a 360 copy for 20 bucks or something.

Im real skeptical the content it going to be as big of a jump as GTA3 -> San Andreas, because rockstar would have to be the most retarded company in the world to take that deal. Probably more like GTA -> GTA Stories.
Noone knows anything so chill.
 10 years ago '05        #79
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
this changes my whole perspective now. n*ggas had me thinking that it would be two extra bullsh*t missions that microsoft was gon charge out the a.ss for. you ps3 n*ggas owe me an apology.

and rockstar has the choice whether or not to charge for, so they can give it out for free, even? and its gonna be as big as vice city and san andreas?

if you have both systems, the only reason you should get it on the ps3 is if you dont have an internet connection. money shouldnt be an issue if you own a ps3. i dont know any broke n*ggas with a ps3. that controller sh*t is bullsh*t. sh*t dont make a difference, you still playing the same game.

to all the n*ggas with both systems and you getting it on ps3, tell me why.
I want to know that answer aswell.
 10 years ago '06        #80
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Rockstar is about to come up with this move.

I wonder how many people are gonna end up buying this game on both systems?

I paid:

$50 for GTA3
$50 for Vice City
&
$50 for San Andreas

A whole lot of other people did too.

I have no problem paying Rockstar for GTA DLC, I just hope one of the episodes has CJ in it.

Maybe Sony should consider securing some exclusive Down Loadable Content for Saints Row 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy