If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2008, 08:02 PM         #41
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats dope...this doesnt change my mind about which system to get it for....but its still dope.
 10 years ago '04        #42
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
So with 2 expansions the complete GTA 4 experience is prolly gonna cost about $100...
 10 years ago '04        #43
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 Rufus The Stunt said:
So with 2 expansions the complete GTA 4 experience is prolly gonna cost about $100...
* No price has been discussed yet. Itís up to Rockstar on whether or not they will charge for it
 10 years ago '05        #44
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 jayvivz said:
^why?
CAUSE THAT sh*t IS GONNA BE TIGHT SON!!

Matter of fact. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CoD6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #45
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
^SON! fu*k THAT! VIVA PINATA XIII GON BE DA SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET!!
 10 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Parappa the Rappa 3 on PS3... fu*k everything else
 10 years ago '06        #47
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
^:agree:
 10 years ago '04        #48
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Originally Posted by TrackMagic View Post
how many people play halo since COD4 dropped?? COD4 over took halo in less that 3 months. and WOW is on PC, and i dont know how u could even compare gta to wow. most people dont attempt or just eff around in gta,but never finish the game. unless rockstar gives your reasons to play, instead of just compeleting missions and no real reward it will get old quick.

DaveB11 said:
many people still play Halo and Halo & COD4 has been going back and forth for the past couple of weeks so the what the hell you talkin about?

Halo 2 was the most played game on XBL for like 4 years because of content and I included WOW because that is how they keep there userbase going with new content

and lol at just completing missions that with anything type of dlc they always give more of what people want and if you read the thread they talkin about giving people new worlds to fu*k around lol

downplay it all you want but this is a big deal :applause:
I like COD4 campaign, but the multiplayer is avg at best too me. The maps are gay and soon as you respawn you dead. Wheres the fun in that. Halo gets old too, but they wh0ore that game out with all the new maps, it gets u back ready to play again.

Last edited by kg81; 02-22-2008 at 09:50 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #49
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 kg81 said:
soon as you respawn you dead
you must suck balls cause i make sure i murk 2-6 people between each death. and if I get to 7 then it's on n*gga.
 02-22-2008, 10:04 PM         #50
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is definitely big news, especially if the DLC is really like releasing Vice City or San Andreas. I doubt Rockstar will be able to release DLC the size of any of those two and another GTA game around the same time. Which means the next GTA game to hit the PS3 after GTAIV won't be for like another 3 years. Well I will be getting this for the 360 if the DLC is 100% confirmed to be the size of a stand alone GTA game.
 10 years ago '04        #51
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2737 2737
 TrackMagic said:
how many people play halo since COD4 dropped?? COD4 over took halo in less that 3 months. and WOW is on PC, and i dont know how u could even compare gta to wow. most people dont attempt or just eff around in gta,but never finish the game. unless rockstar gives your reasons to play, instead of just compeleting missions and no real reward it will get old quick.

You do realize halo 3 and COD 4 keep taking turn getting the number 1 spot on xbox live.
 10 years ago '05        #52
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2442 2442
There was a article a while back that said a major game costed between $15-$20million to develop.

Now Rockstar already said that the dlc will be released in 3 episodes.

So to me that says that this dlc will expand gta4 in a major way.
 10 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
the regular xbox 360 d*ckryder convention has started let the circle jerk begin i still don't give a fu*k about the DLC if ps3 get there own hey that's cool but i'll get the game on april 29 finish on may 7 and finish it 100% by june and be playing something new that same day thats just what i do if the multi player is poppin i'll still be playing but if not i'll be playing MGS4 by that time so fu*k it.
 10 years ago '06        #54
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said:
the regular xbox 360 d*ckryder convention has started let the circle jerk begin i still don't give a fu*k about the DLC if ps3 get there own hey that's cool but i'll get the game on april 29 finish on may 7 and finish it 100% by june and be playing something new that same day thats just what i do if the multi player is poppin i'll still be playing but if not i'll be playing MGS4 by that time so fu*k it.
ok thanks for giving us your GTAgenda. we don't care. :thumbsdow
 02-22-2008, 11:56 PM         #55
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:

Just
 02-23-2008, 12:02 AM         #56
LoyalRican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmills15 said:
microsoft playing dirty.... i respect that.
wow i can only lol at this ^^^^^^^^^^
dirty and respect
 10 years ago '06        #57
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
this n*gga came in here with a DMX avy like we supposed to respect him with that sh*t.
 02-23-2008, 12:05 AM         #58
LoyalRican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
oy vey, here comes the 10 page arguments and random pics. PEOPLE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN! THIS IS THE PLOT OF ALL MODS AND SEMI-MODS ON BOXDEN! DON'T FALL FOR THE TRAP! STOP DISCUSSING! THIS IS A FORUM, NOT A PLACE TO TALK!
gay ^^^^^
 10 years ago '06        #59
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
ive never beat a GTAgame either
 10 years ago '04        #60
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 516 516
 kg81 said:
Originally Posted by TrackMagic View Post

I like COD4 campaign, but the multiplayer is avg at best too me. The maps are gay and soon as you respawn you dead. Wheres the fun in that. Halo gets old too, but they wh0ore that game out with all the new maps, it gets u back ready to play again.
Kinda the opposite with me. I hated CoD4 campaign but I loved Multiplayer. The main thing taht ruined the campaign for me was the fact that I had no tactical control AT ALL over anyone. CoD's have never really been like that, but I'm so used to being able to give tactical orders in most realistic war shooter games I play these days. I also get pissed when the AI takes over ALL the cover spots, and you have to struggle to find a decent one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now