If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I'm done here, idiots are just swarming over my head and it's only a matter of time before they swoop in and get me :(
 02-26-2008, 12:40 AM         #222
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm done here, idiots are just swarming over my head and it's only a matter of time before they swoop in and get me :(
The moment you posted in this thread they got you.

Where all just a bunch of idiots in a thread. fu*k GTA DLC WE GOT MKII!!!

*skype dances out the room*
 10 years ago '06        #223
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 tru_overdose said:
# Microsoft doesn’t care about Blu-Ray at this time
# Xbox 360 is a game machine not a movie player
# If you must watch movies on it, there’s Video Marketplace

360 lost bad on that one.

and this thread does nothing but glorify the fact that 360 owned are STILL mad over the fact that gta4 will obviously be better on the ps3. 360 stay losing on boxden.
Wow... this has to be the funniest post in this thread. Haha!
 10 years ago '04        #224
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
soooo many ps3 fanboys
 10 years ago '05        #225
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
lol wtf is this sh*t
 02-26-2008, 01:15 AM         #226
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
lol wtf is this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #227
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
You intentionally set that post up where their was no way i could respond to it, some one must pay.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-26-2008 at 01:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #228
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Jann said:

[pic - click to view]

Strip Tease of this bi*ch. Make it happen.
 10 years ago '07        #229
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,775 | Props total: 5975 5975
will they release this on the ps2?:sick:
 10 years ago '07        #230
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
smh@changing the thread title multiple times getting me to come in this fanboy war thread again
 02-26-2008, 01:43 AM         #231
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
smh@changing the thread title multiple times getting me to come in this fanboy war thread again

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #232
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Strip Tease of this bi*ch. Make it happen.

[pic - click to view]

better yet, i want a name, entire softcore pr0n filmography and more gifs.

EDIT: got the name: Kato Rosa. now for the s3x tape.

EDIT 2: sources of gifs found.

....i'm thorough with my research right now :rolleyes:.
Hate Given to Jann for making me fall in love with this Italian/Japanese chick with just 2 gifs.:finger:

Last edited by jayvivz; 02-26-2008 at 01:56 AM..
 02-26-2008, 05:43 AM         #233
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry but if you don't like the game...you are a fu*king nerd straight up

you need to go play some gay japanese rpg and strangle yourself with a controller or beat yourself to death with a wirless one
 02-26-2008, 07:11 AM         #234
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
GTA 2 --> GTA 3 = groundbreaking visuals, first great sandbox game.
GTA 3 --> VC --> San Andreas featured new cities everytime, new main and supporting characters, new weapons, abilities, gameplay mechanics, etc.
SA --> GTA 4 = same as above.
ORLY NEGRO, ORLY?
Let me debunk your weak theories step by step. GTA2 was just as sandbox-y as 3. Nothing revolutionary about that. Like I said .. the only change was to visuals. Camera angle change was the most significant. All games matured during that time period and the graphics was relative to the time line. If you wanted to argue it out, MGS2 graphics EASILY floored GTA 3 graphics. And the MGS3 graphics were even better than MGS2 and light-years ahead of any GTA.

GTA3 -> VC
New cities ... oh wow. Lets just rearrange the city and call it a different terrain, because the car paint shop is in a different spot now, and the police station is somewhere different and stuff like that. The look is the same. It's a damn city. No "cool" cities either. Where's Vegas-like cities? Foreign cities? It's always designed to look like a generic North American city. No feeling of change at all. New main and supporting characters who acted the same as their predecessors and sent you on very comparable missions. Omg k!ll Mr. X, bomb building Y, carry package z to Mr. X's boss. -_-

Different game-play mechanics? Don't kid yourself. GTA has always been jack cars, drive by shoot, complete a generic "gangster" mission, rinse and repeat. Different game-play mechanics would be adding a cover system, or buddy system or the ability to hang off ledges or ANYTHING. It's always been the same type of combat style. How exciting.

Besides CJ, who didn't work for gangsters or some of the criminal element? Whether they remained under them or not is just a plot twist. Has nothing to do with the fact that you do work for criminal element for majority of the game.

And now GTA4 has only shown graphical change. No significant change in game-play mechanic. Oh wow rendering the game via a different engine must really be innovating even if the game plays out the same way, the characters behave and move and respond in the same way ... hmm.

You guys just need to understand I don't see GTA4 from the same eyes as you do. The last GTA I owned was GTA2. I played GTA3 and San Andreas at a couple homie's spots. But I was very bored and unimpressed. Most fun I had was using weapon cheats to get a sniper rifle ... and seeing how long I could snipe without getting in a car before getting arrested. : /
 02-26-2008, 07:16 AM         #235
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
sorry but if you don't like the game...you are a fu*king nerd straight up

you need to go play some gay japanese rpg and strangle yourself with a controller or beat yourself to death with a wirless one
So because it doesn't entertain me I'm a nerd? I happen to enjoy playing MMOs and PvPing my a.ss off ... thats why online shooters and f!ghting games appeal to me so much. I play with other people. You are telling me that I'm a nerd because I refuse to play this "e-thugging" game and like it? Ok there ... bi*ch.
 10 years ago '05        #236
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10773 10773
Different game-play mechanics would be adding a cover system, or buddy system or the ability to hang off ledges or ANYTHING. It's always been the same type of combat style. How exciting.
And now GTA4 has only shown graphical change. No significant change in game-play mechanic. Oh wow rendering the game via a different engine must really be innovating even if the game plays out the same way, the characters behave and move and respond in the same way ... hmm.
LOL this is why you've been getting clowned on... a cover system has been put into place... as well as hanging off ledges, moving vehicles like 18 wheel trucks (thanks to the Euphoria engine that you're currently downing) as well as pedestrians reacting differently when you interact with them or watch them interact with each other.

Do yourself a favor and read up on the game previews.. it's cool to not like GTA.. everyone has their opinion... the sh*t ain't for everybody.. but u can't down a game because you think certain gameplay mechanics aren't in there when they clearly are (like the ones I mentioned above)
 10 years ago '06        #237
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
yeah, i dont know why you'd choose the ps3 version if u have a 360 and all this happens to be true, unless the reviews say the ps3 one runs way smoother or some sh*t. Personally, ima wait till after the game drops and see whats said about the game for both systems, and if the 360s dlc is too good to pass up, along with ninja gaiden 2, then i'll be coppin a 360 here shortly.
 10 years ago '04        #238
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Ok so you've changed the name 3 times, nobody still knows what the content is. just making pre a.ssumptions about something that's not even coming at release time. in fact part 1 of the dlc isn't even coming until Christmas time and the other half in 09. they already said it's gonna be episodic the world is gonna be the same fu*kin size you just get 2 more missions from my understanding. the multi-player content is gonna be the same so what the fu*k is the point of this thread Jan. i'm talking to you mod i mean i love video games as much as the next man. but what the fu*k it's a game and i know your a.ss buddies are gonna say oh if it where for PS3 you wouldn't be saying that. fu*k yea i would you bi*ch a.ss n*gga's don't know me enough to even say sh*t you just a.ssume to know me lame a.ss n*gga's beefin over video game content like 5th graders. :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #239
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10773 10773
Why are you so mad?
 10 years ago '04        #240
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'm actually calm not mad at all i do sound mad thought just voicing my opinion tired of the same old sh*t everyday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago