If Your Reading This Message Then Your Probably Dead. GTA IV Awaits You At The Gates

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #181
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,862 | Props total: 2382 2382
 Metalzoa said:
HOLY sh*t THE WAR IS OVER?
Not till we Finish The f!ght...oh wait... :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #182
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Metalzoa said:
HOLY sh*t THE WAR IS OVER?

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #183
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

02-25-2008, 12:08 AM         #184
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry I am not a fanboy like yall. I heard speculation of COD5, but I dunno where its at in developement. You guys with the game banners are definitely cooler than me though.
 02-25-2008, 12:43 AM         #185
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think both systems are good. I had a 360, never had no problems with it, I gave it to some less fortunate people since I aint never play it. Then I decided to get back into gaming again and figured it would be stupid to cop another 360 with games I already bought and gave away.

But wow...you guys a.ssert your fanboyism with an iron fist.

But major props on that downloadable content. I am very glad that 360 got it and not PS3 owners, because I couldn't bear to see alot of you in shambles over it. :)

Last edited by O-Z hates da OC; 02-25-2008 at 12:44 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #186
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
well MS did the right thing. hopefully the DLC is crack for 360 and yall enjoy it....In other news Rockstar is still bringing a new IP to the ps3 that will be exculsive and there still la norie...but once again GTA IV will be crack and DLC will more than like be the same
 02-25-2008, 01:34 AM         #187
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:

[pic - click to view]

I already got the demo.
 02-25-2008, 01:36 AM         #188
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t i don't keep up with wars n things. Last time i checked Bush marched into the middle east. Something about Desert Storm ...
 10 years ago '06        #189
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I won't be getting this for neither. As far as I'm concerned, GTA is overrated. It's the same sh*t every game. Just like Madden, basketball, baseball, and Fifa. The only difference between the new ones and the old ones is that they have new rosters and a couple "new" features. GTA just has a new person and stuff. sh*t is gonna be wack really.
 10 years ago '04        #190
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 ima80baby said:
I won't be getting this for neither. As far as I'm concerned, GTA is overrated. It's the same sh*t every game. Just like Madden, basketball, baseball, and Fifa. The only difference between the new ones and the old ones is that they have new rosters and a couple "new" features. GTA just has a new person and stuff. sh*t is gonna be wack really.
Reach much? The jumps from GTA 2 to 3 to VC to SA were very much significant. You gotta be joking.
 10 years ago '06        #191
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
It's the same gay sh*t in every game. You steal cars, do missions, and shoot people. Other than that, what else is there? It's boring to me, sorry. Different city, different people.
 10 years ago '04        #192
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 P-Hill said:
Nobody knows what the DLC is... whatever MS is getting, PS3 can not get it since MS paid 50 mill to keep it exclusive.. who knows what Rockstar has planned for the PS3 (unless the 50 mill also includes something to the effect of PS3 can not have any kind of episodic content, period type sh*t)

See I think That sh*t is weak... For Rockstar to do that... I don't know what happened to people caring if their game gave the best playing experience possible.. fu*k the public huh?

Anyway, I don't own a PS3 yet, so you know what I'm getting it for... But I'm just saying, your game shouldn't be classic to one group of GTA fans, and a failure to another group...

imagine the ratings difference when it comes out
 02-25-2008, 12:42 PM         #193
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
sh*t i don't keep up with wars n things. Last time i checked Bush marched into the middle east. Something about Desert Storm ...
i'm glad you're joking, cuz i would have to give you hate if you werent
 10 years ago '04        #194
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 ima80baby said:
It's the same gay sh*t in every game. You steal cars, do missions, and shoot people. Other than that, what else is there? It's boring to me, sorry. Different city, different people.
Different City, Different People, Different Story, Different Dynamics, it's DIFFERENT. The game is called Grand Theft Auto, of course it's going to be the same at the core. I don't think they're going to release a game called Grand Theft Auto where the main goal of the game is to f!ght fictional monsters using tons of magic and archaic weapons. You seriously need to rethink what you're trying to rationalize: every game in a series is going to be like the one before it:

MGS
DMC
Racing games
Sports Games

EVERY GAME (except mario, they do any and everything with that fu*ker)

Hell even Zelda is more repetitive than GTA. How many fu*king times is the story going to have to be about Ganon/dorf? Seriously, re-analyze your thoughts and conclusions, and get back to me on it.
 02-25-2008, 01:57 PM         #195
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
# Microsoft doesn’t care about Blu-Ray at this time
# Xbox 360 is a game machine not a movie player
# If you must watch movies on it, there’s Video Marketplace

360 lost bad on that one.

and this thread does nothing but glorify the fact that 360 owned are STILL mad over the fact that gta4 will obviously be better on the ps3. 360 stay losing on boxden.
 10 years ago '04        #196
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 tru_overdose said:

and this thread does nothing but glorify the fact that 360 owned are STILL mad over the fact that gta4 will obviously be better on the ps3. 360 stay losing on boxden.
 10 years ago '05        #197
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,291 | Props total: 2479 2479
 tru_overdose said:

02-25-2008, 02:16 PM         #198
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
See I think That sh*t is weak... For Rockstar to do that... I don't know what happened to people caring if their game gave the best playing experience possible.. fu*k the public huh?

Anyway, I don't own a PS3 yet, so you know what I'm getting it for... But I'm just saying, your game shouldn't be classic to one group of GTA fans, and a failure to another group...

imagine the ratings difference when it comes out
damn, i agree 100%
 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM         #199
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
I mean....theres fan boyism...then theres this.. I dont even know what to call this...you just in denial son
i think he was kidding......atleast i hope so, cuz it was real ignorant
 10 years ago '05        #200
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10793 10793
 tru_overdose said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy