Feb 22 - Jadakiss Talks Roc Debut, Tight Pants Wearing'' Rappers For Ruining The Game

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6355 pageviews
91 comments

shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Feb 22 - Jadakiss Talks Roc Debut, Tight Pants Wearing'' Rappers For Ruining The Game

D-Block rapper Jadakiss recently revealed his feelings on Jay-Z's departure from Def Jam, his disenchantment with the state of the hip-hop industry and details about his upcoming Roc-A-Fella debut.

Jada said he inked with the Roc to switch it up a bit.

"A change of pace," he said in an interview with The Come Up DVD. "The people like change. The fans like change. Not too dramatic but y'know, they like to see new sh*t and hear new sh*t and see new sh*t. It aint no different though. Different machine maybe but we've yet to see." [Watch Video Below]

The Yonkers emcee said he has about 7 or 8 songs in the can, but the album's not yet finished. He's holding out for some major production collabos.

"I still gotta holla at Kanye, Just Blaze, maybe Pharell, hopefully Dr. Dre, Toomp ... whoever got the f*cking heat man, Timbaland, Storch," he said. "I don't discriminate. If it's hot, let's have it."

Kiss is still toying with titles for the new disc, but said he's seriously considering Kiss My a.ss.

"Nas is dropping n*gger, why I can't drop Kiss My a.ss," he asked? "I think I might keep my sh*t. Kiss My a.ss coming soon."

This will be the first solo album the rapper has released since 2004's Kiss of death. When asked how the game has changed in those four years Jada held no punches.

"n*gga's is garbage," he said. "The game is f*cked up ... a bunch of ring tone, tight-pants-wearing motherf*ckers. I'm just doin' me. The music is f*cking garbage, man. Kanye came out with hot music. He sold records. T.I., same thing. Alicia Keys, same sh*t. If your sh*t was hot and you had a machine, you sold records."

And for those whose number were lacking ...

"Don't blame nobody, just make better music, *ssholes," Jada said. "It's a business at the end of the day, so you can be mad at who ever but you gotta be mad at yourself. Either the music wasn't right or you didn't handle your business. It's as simple as that."

One hip-hop artist who did handle his business, according to Jada is Jay-Z. And Kiss is not mad about the mogul's departure from Def Jam.

"He tried his hand for a few years, he r*ped the budget, he got however much they was paying him and he stepped down," Jada said. "He got his masters, he doin' his thing. 40/40's in Vegas and all that, hotels, he good."

Jada said he's trying to release his new disc in May around Memorial Day, which happens to be the rapper's birthday.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/13806

91 comments for "Feb 22 - Jadakiss Talks Roc Debut, Tight Pants Wearing'' Rappers For Ruining The Game"

10 years ago '08        #2
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
J.A.D.A - top 5 dead or alive.................

10 years ago '06        #3
Rell_Shotta 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 62 62
Kiss gonna come back and crush the game. We need you back, we need the LOX back period.
 10 years ago '04        #4
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
And thats just off one LP.
 10 years ago '04        #5
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
jada is def top five
 02-22-2008, 08:59 AM         #6
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true that with the fu*k yall tight pants wearin muh fu*kas......cant beleive n*ggas are wearing tight pants.....

fu*k a blazer
 02-22-2008, 08:59 AM         #7
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yuh...jada ......he that n*gga...
 02-22-2008, 08:59 AM         #8
PrETtY GOoD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's up with Kiss and Jae Hood?
 02-22-2008, 09:01 AM         #9
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hood left d-block.....his recent shyt is awful...and styles aired him out for trying to sign to g-unit
 02-22-2008, 09:02 AM         #10
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The true mark of a failure: blaming OTHERS for your failure.

He got ALL the tools to succeed, he just didn't want it bad enough.

Plus he the same dude that somebody stole $30, 000 from him
 02-22-2008, 09:04 AM         #11
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Don't blame nobody, just make better music, a**holes,"
 02-22-2008, 09:08 AM         #12
Peedi_Crack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes crackin on tight pants when he does songs with dipset and they started that sh*t then he goes to roc where his leader wears open toed sandles lol i dunno man
 10 years ago '04        #13
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 rah_n*gga said:
J.A.D.A - top 5 dead or alive.................

thats not a blunt you smoking,its a crack pipe..put it down your clearly high.

rofl @ being top 5 dead or alive wit not one classic lp.

dude does have classic verses,my cousin has a best of jada mixtape wit nothing but kiss verses(wish i knew the name if anybody has it pm me hook it up)i mean damn we was driving to that sh*t and it was banger after banger.

kiss is like that really good basketball player who was/is supposed to be great but for whatever reasons never reaches his potential.
 02-22-2008, 09:22 AM         #14
Chevy Ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The music industry is fu*ked. Even tho i like kiss i already know the new CD won't sell cuz everybody will download it.
 10 years ago '05        #15
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 353 353
good read
 02-22-2008, 09:28 AM         #16
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peedi_Crack said:
hes crackin on tight pants when he does songs with dipset and they started that sh*t then he goes to roc where his leader wears open toed sandles lol i dunno man
you act like jada can make other people change there style or something, he goes to where the money at...he just said "i dont discriminate".

kanye and common was already with that tight pants sh*t......kanye blew it up and jimmy added to it...not dipset...jimmy
 02-22-2008, 09:29 AM         #17
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:

dude does have classic verses,my cousin has a best of jada mixtape wit nothing but kiss verses(wish i knew the name if anybody has it pm me hook it up)i mean damn we was driving to that sh*t and it was banger after banger.

kiss is like that really good basketball player who was/is supposed to be great but for whatever reasons never reaches his potential.
are you saying he doesnt have a classic because it doesnt sell......or are you saying it becasue its your opinion ?
 02-22-2008, 09:50 AM         #18
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
"Don't blame nobody, just make better music, a**holes,"
Quote of the year.
 10 years ago '04        #19
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29635 29635
 mt fuji said:

lol i swear its a crime in BX if someone has a different opinion. lol, homie thats his opinion
 10 years ago '06        #20
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol didnt he have that thing with jim jones recently
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy