Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
chattown 
space
space
$623 | Props total: 0 0
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
NYC shootout fugitive k!lled in prison

By CRISTIAN SALAZAR, a.ssociated Press Writer 14 minutes ago

A man who gained notoriety after wounding six police officers in a 1986 gunf!ght that led to a nationwide manhunt was k!lled in prison, corrections officials said Thursday.

Larry Davis, serving 25 years to life on a murder conviction in an unrelated case, was stabbed to death around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday during a recreational break at Shawangunk Correctional Facility in Ulster County, said Erik Kriss, a spokesman for the state Department of Correctional Services.

Davis was stabbed repeatedly with a 12-by-1 1/2-inch homemade metal shank in the arms, head, back, upper thigh and chest, Kriss said.

"I don't know what was happening at this exact moment," he said, adding that prison staff were in the yard when a f!ght was observed and inmates began congregating. "Things happen quickly."

Another inmate at the prison 80 miles north of the city was being questioned in Davis' death by state police and the inspector general for corrections and had been placed in a segregated cell, Kriss said. The inmate had not been charged in Davis' death as of early Thursday.

Davis, 41, had most recently been convicted in 1991 of fatally shooting a suspected drug dealer in the Bronx.

Five years earlier, police had gone to an apartment to arrest him as a suspect in the slayings of five other drug dealers.

During the ensuing shootout, Davis escaped unhurt through a window, setting off a 17-day manhunt that involved hundreds of officers. He eventually surrendered to police after being tracked to a housing project where one of his sisters lived, where he held a woman and her children hostage in an all-night standoff before giving up, police said at the time.

At his trial, the defense contended that the officers were trying to k!ll Davis because he had knowledge about police corruption, and that he opened fire in self-defense. Prosecutors said Davis was trying to evade arrest by shooting at the officers.

A jury acquitted him of attempted murder and aggravated a.ssault. He was instead convicted on weapons charges and sentenced to five to 15 years in prison.

The gunf!ght and Davis' flight from the law made him a folk hero to some and a symbol of outrage to others, especially law enforcement. More than 1,500 officers incensed by the verdict gathered outside the courthouse to demand the maximum penalty.

[pic - click to view]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_re_us/shootout_fugitive_killed

This dont even surprise me. If you seen his documentary they been trying to k!ll him for years
 10 years ago '07        #62
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 CHIEF_LONGMONEY said:
bi*ch SHUT UP THAT n*gga WAS ACQUITTED ON ALL CHARGES RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK f*g**t
so we have another internet homo thug boy do your research before you come at me clown youre a moron for praising somebody that did the dirt he did get a life and get out your mothers basement dumbass
 10 years ago '07        #63
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 J_Teflon said:
listen mr."i hustle, i drink, i rob, i dont give a fu*k" u as fake as that avy representing you..

stop crying on move on....

and change that avy too you sweet pop tart a.ss n*gga
im fake but you know nothing about me youre about as funny as the comment you just left:applause:
 02-21-2008, 07:01 PM         #64
verbul9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t heart my heart man....for real for real

Aint no respect no more, He supposed to be in the Untouchable category...

Bless the Dead
 10 years ago '04        #65
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
I see a lot of guys praising him whether or not it was for the cops he still sold deadly drugs to his own people, so fu*k him and the cops neither should be glorified
 10 years ago '05        #66
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
yall are retarded, the cops set him up..

they used to give him drugs when the crack cocaine "epidemic" was getting popular in the 80's, asked him sell it and he did, and when he quit after seeing a loved one suffer from it ...he tried to stop and they blackmailed him pretty much....

RIP
 02-21-2008, 08:00 PM         #67
Animal08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n1gga is a legend.....r.i.p
 10 years ago '05        #68
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 kat717 said:
For those who don't know about Larry Davis is that he used to sell drugs for the POLICE and when he quit he touch the streets with him. The POLICE attempted to k!ll his family and came into his home to k!ll him and he turned the tables.
 10 years ago '04        #69
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 otton1716 said:
)

Educate urself because he did k!ll people and was in jail for it, peace smartypants
You idiot he did not go to jail for k!lling anyone or attempted murder. He was aquitted on those charges of attempted murder. He went to jail for the guns and some other trumped up BS. The man was basically defending himself. And I'm not saying he was a saint either. PEACE!!!!
 02-21-2008, 08:18 PM         #70
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people getting so emotional? He obviously isn't 100% innocent if he's been to jail that many times, the system couldn't set him up that easy. Stop believing your rap DVDs and praising the man like he was your father.

And fu*k the cops.
 10 years ago '06        #71
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2945 2945
 jijocp88 said:
im fake but you know nothing about me youre about as funny as the comment you just left:applause:
you right.. that comment was funny because your the one claiming you do all that on your avy but yet you get all emotional just because some one said "rip" to larry davis....

your comments and your avy provides me all i need to know about you.
 02-21-2008, 09:10 PM         #72
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these people trying to judge that man like their living their lives like saints. sh*ts funny, a lot of y'all would fold if you were in his situation, so why judge

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 02-21-2008 at 09:28 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #73
jaedot 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,786 | Props total: 4254 4254
that n*gga the troof man...i dont live 2 far from where all the sh*t happened..i seen the dvd millions of times this n*gga was like the human matrix
 10 years ago '06        #74
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,599 | Props total: 2220 2220
 krzyboilace said:
damn r i p that n*gga was a walkin movie
Word. That n*gga was in the matrix on a ma fukka. I watched the DVD, but I really don't know what to think tho. I mean n*gga was holdin his own against the boys. Most n*ggas claim to not give a fukk, but Larry Davis didn't. There might be some sorta angle to this tho. Anyway. RIP.
 10 years ago '04        #75
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
damn, r.i.p.
how close was he to getting released from prison?
 02-22-2008, 08:18 AM         #76
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
so is that cool?

do you want to go be like him?

fu*k this scumbag piece of sh*t and others like him
yall n*ggas a trip did you even watch the story
 10 years ago '06        #77
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,475 | Props total: 255 255
damn he was a bad mutha fu*ka
 02-22-2008, 08:21 AM         #78
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I see a lot of guys praising him whether or not it was for the cops he still sold deadly drugs to his own people, so fu*k him and the cops neither should be glorified
u didnt watch the story cause if u did u woulda seen that he realized he was k!lling his people and wanted out of the drug game and once he stopped he cut all ties with the dirty cops and the police came to his house guns blazing and he shot back in self defense which his lawyers proved
 10 years ago '07        #79
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
r.i.p
 02-22-2008, 09:50 AM         #80
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I had 24 hours to live and one wish
I wouldn't wish for no damn lifesavers
I'd start going wild like Larry Davis
Keith Murray "Take it to the Streets"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy