Wtf Happened To Urbancovers.com???!?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2008, 11:22 AM         #1
6523 pageviews
34 comments

Champ i$ Here 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf Happened To Urbancovers.com???!?

man that was the best site, wtf happened? are they under construction or they got shut down? anyone kno a good site like it?

34 comments for "Wtf Happened To Urbancovers.com???!?"

02-20-2008, 12:21 PM         #2
Mortillaro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-20-2008, 03:35 PM         #3
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant read sh*t on that site
 10 years ago '05        #4
kingofdatrill 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
when i posted this same thread a few weeks ago someone told me they are havin server issues....its been like a month....im wonderin if someone know when its gon be back up
 02-22-2008, 03:06 PM         #5
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word son
 10 years ago '05        #6
kingofdatrill 
space
space
well if i could get the back ups to the covers on that site and a few good ops i would be more than willing to resurrect that site.
 10 years ago '05        #7
kingofdatrill 
space
space
^^^^seriously....if someone knows how to get me in touch with the guy that took over the site i would be happy to run it....i have some time on my hands and plenty of rare covers to add.....
 02-26-2008, 04:50 PM         #8
emjott  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofdatrill said:
^^^^seriously....if someone knows how to get me in touch with the guy that took over the site i would be happy to run it....i have some time on my hands and plenty of rare covers to add.....

sup, well, i'm an main admin right now of UC. before me was stickman (he appears on this forum too). but seriously i don't know what happend to our server. i can only change everything on the site and add/delete/manage covers cause some1 else is the owner of server. right now i can do nothing. and i'm pretty f*cked up too... cuase i have +500 covers right now to add and this number grows every day
 10 years ago '05        #9
kingofdatrill 
space
space
^^^^

well i spoke to stickman and the server that hosts the site is down. Who knows how long it will be down. I told him that if he would give me the sites back ups and I could find some ppl with the covers I would be more than willing to put the site on server I pay for. I have to host a few things for school anyway so it wouldn't be much of a problem. I just don't have a lot of the covers needed. I lost so many covers because I lost a jump drive and I was trying to get them back when the site went down. So I will put it like this....if stickman is willing...I would love to put up an urbancoversresurrected site at least until the other site came up....just would need some help on the cover end if ppl were willing
 02-27-2008, 07:08 AM         #10
emjott  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofdatrill said:
^^^^

well i spoke to stickman and the server that hosts the site is down. Who knows how long it will be down. I told him that if he would give me the sites back ups and I could find some ppl with the covers I would be more than willing to put the site on server I pay for. I have to host a few things for school anyway so it wouldn't be much of a problem. I just don't have a lot of the covers needed. I lost so many covers because I lost a jump drive and I was trying to get them back when the site went down. So I will put it like this....if stickman is willing...I would love to put up an urbancoversresurrected site at least until the other site came up....just would need some help on the cover end if ppl were willing
u know, we had some ppl who every day send to us new covers. i think that the best option would be put urbancovers on the new server and maybe start some free will donation to keep site running. but its all up to stickman cause i dont know this guy who is the server owner...
 10 years ago '05        #11
kingofdatrill 
space
space
yes...he said he is willing....so whenever he is up to sending me the back ups we can move the site over. I would put a lil donation think on there to maybe help with the server costs but it isn't necessary. well that's great...i'm ready to get started whenever u and he are ready.

emjott said:
u know, we had some ppl who every day send to us new covers. i think that the best option would be put urbancovers on the new server and maybe start some free will donation to keep site running. but its all up to stickman cause i dont know this guy who is the server owner...
 03-05-2008, 04:12 PM         #12
emjott  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofdatrill said:
yes...he said he is willing....so whenever he is up to sending me the back ups we can move the site over. I would put a lil donation think on there to maybe help with the server costs but it isn't necessary. well that's great...i'm ready to get started whenever u and he are ready.
any news from stickman?
 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM         #13
stickman10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackson, I'm waiting for kingofdatrill to get the site set up on his server so I can make the necessary changes to get the site working again. This is under the a.ssumption that the server that urban covers is on right now doesnt come back online.

And for those who want information, I dont have any information. The server is offline (since hiphopservers.com isnt working either). This also means all the covers have been lost until the server comes back online, unless someone made a backup.

And no, I'm not back. I'm going to get the site running again, and its up to everyone else to keep it going.

Last edited by stickman10; 03-06-2008 at 11:53 AM..
 03-06-2008, 06:02 PM         #14
emjott  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stickman10 said:
Jackson, I'm waiting for kingofdatrill to get the site set up on his server so I can make the necessary changes to get the site working again. This is under the a.ssumption that the server that urban covers is on right now doesnt come back online.

And for those who want information, I dont have any information. The server is offline (since hiphopservers.com isnt working either). This also means all the covers have been lost until the server comes back online, unless someone made a backup.

And no, I'm not back. I'm going to get the site running again, and its up to everyone else to keep it going.
man, it's worst thing which could happend to UC. all covers are gone? i'm goin' to k!ll myself...
i know that u will not back right now (or maybe never), but dont worry - some ppl will try to keep site running.
best wishes
 03-06-2008, 08:11 PM         #15
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets get it poppin
 03-07-2008, 02:50 PM         #16
stickman10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 emjott said:
man, it's worst thing which could happend to UC. all covers are gone? i'm goin' to k!ll myself...
i know that u will not back right now (or maybe never), but dont worry - some ppl will try to keep site running.
best wishes
Let me reword this: since the server is down, I can not download the covers. The covers havent vanished or anything like that. I just CANT download them and I may never be able to download them.
 03-12-2008, 03:02 PM         #17
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slippin
 03-26-2008, 11:33 PM         #18
yungfrey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn
hope they reup
 03-31-2008, 04:28 PM         #19
emjott  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kingofdatrill, did u get my private message??
 05-09-2008, 05:52 PM         #20
Chubbs85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i wish i knew brah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy