Name A Rapper With A Big Vocabulary

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 LupeFiascal said:
three six mafia


specially that n*gga project pat
i dont listen to dem memphis n*ggas 2 much
 10 years ago '07        #122
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
 Hollywooo22 said:
^^ da fu*k is travis mccoy
Some dude on Kelly Rowland's new single
 10 years ago '07        #123
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
just listened 2 a old e-40 song today and dat n*gga be saying sum long a.ss words
 10 years ago '07        #124
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 Awsolot said:
Some dude on Kelly Rowland's new single
kelly rowland got new sh*t out?
 10 years ago '07        #125
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
killah priest
 10 years ago '07        #126
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
^^ i gotta start listening 2 these unknown a.ss artists
 02-25-2008, 05:39 PM         #127
DeApCLeaR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hollywoo, how old are you? 12? 13?

u act like a fu*king jackass sayin u never listen to talib or three 6, the fu*k u listen to the most? soulja boy or lil jon? get yourself educated with some real hiphop and take that gay a.ss cassidy av down. it makes u look bi*ch made
 10 years ago '07        #128
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 DeApCLeaR said:
hollywoo, how old are you? 12? 13?

u act like a fu*king jackass sayin u never listen to talib or three 6, the fu*k u listen to the most? soulja boy or lil jon? get yourself educated with some real hiphop and take that gay a.ss cassidy av down. it makes u look bi*ch made
i listen 2 three 6 but not that much!

n*gga i breath hip hop!

the fu*k.....

go fu*k urself
 02-25-2008, 05:45 PM         #129
DeApCLeaR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....yeeeaaahhhh



go bump some Cassidy ya fu*kin jackass bastard
 10 years ago '07        #130
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 DeApCLeaR said:
.....yeeeaaahhhh



go bump some Cassidy ya fu*kin jackass bastard
go bump a big d*ck n ur mouth
 02-25-2008, 05:50 PM         #131
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i bus
 10 years ago '06        #132
leediddy21 
space
avatar space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
NAS and Jay hands down
 10 years ago '06        #133
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$5,678 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Awsolot said:
Some dude on Kelly Rowland's new single
Travis is the lead rapper from Gym Class Heroes...he got some hot lyrics...just listen to the old Gym Class Heroes albums Papercut Chronicles and For the Kids. :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #134
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 Panasonic said:
Travis is the lead rapper from Gym Class Heroes...he got some hot lyrics...just listen to the old Gym Class Heroes albums Papercut Chronicles and For the Kids. :applause:
is dat da dude wit all da piercings
 02-25-2008, 06:50 PM         #135
TenaKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus, Ludacris, Talib Kweli, Mos Def,
 02-25-2008, 06:54 PM         #136
BigEdub2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z, luda, and young dro....
 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM         #137
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thousand Bar Monster AKA Spitsberg Beast, AKA Javlin Fanges, AKA St.Germain AKA Rip The Jacker AkA Mynameisnobody AkA The Canibus Man.

Hows fu*king with him

"I Could Kick a rhyme Longer than your whole album"

"Nobody Can Hold me Back my Flow Bloviates into a spiritual shape and co-creates Rap, Cold Callus chronic Chemical Imbalance, smoking a challis in the rabbit hole with Alice"

"Professor speech Compressor Terminated his tenure to Explore a more awarding Venture"
 10 years ago '07        #138
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 BigEdub2006 said:
and young dro....
someone finally said young dro
 10 years ago '07        #139
Hollywooo22  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 Killa Kwamz said:
Thousand Bar Monster AKA Spitsberg Beast, AKA Javlin Fanges, AKA St.Germain AKA Rip The Jacker AkA Mynameisnobody AkA The Canibus Man.

Hows fu*king with him

"I Could Kick a rhyme Longer than your whole album"

"Nobody Can Hold me Back my Flow Bloviates into a spiritual shape and co-creates Rap, Cold Callus chronic Chemical Imbalance, smoking a challis in the rabbit hole with Alice"

"Professor speech Compressor Terminated his tenure to Explore a more awarding Venture"
(silence) ((cricket))
 10 years ago '04        #140
GodSon79 
space
space
space
$288 | Props total: 0 0
the greatest christopher rios aka big pun
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy