The Bad Girls Club On Oxygen Network

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2008, 05:47 PM         #21
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

"Lyric has the gates of heaven in between her legs"
bi*ch dont even look that good
 10 years ago '06        #22
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
She not down for sh*t.

She was talkin about how if she gets with some dude, then she comes before that dude. And that everything will be about her and sh*t

She's not worth being conceited.
Word up and that sista is mad filthy, like a bum. Her room looks repugnant. She need to eat some humble pie too.
 10 years ago '05        #23
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
Pop OFF! Pop OFF! Im from Brooklyn!!!! haha i cant stand her...lol...
 10 years ago '07        #24
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
^^^^^^^
yea lol shehad knot on her head
from jennvecia
 10 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
She not down for sh*t.

She was talkin about how if she gets with some dude, then she comes before that dude. And that everything will be about her and sh*t

She's not worth being conceited.
oh word
i jus got the vibe off her after seeing her wit the Dubee rap around her head and she being peace full in the house
good looking though
 10 years ago '07        #26
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
Show is the sh*t. I'm hooked.
 02-27-2008, 03:42 PM         #27
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ Jennevicia wilding out again this episode.

Her and Hanna were about to get into it, but @ Darlene trying to act like she a changed girl and hanging out with Tanisha and sh*t.
Jennavecia is wild...but bein immature...but man she looks so damn good in a crazy weird white girl with piercings on her face type of way.

Hannah got a FAT a.ss....mmmm juicy a.ss, yall seen that? I wanna fu*k her yo.
 02-27-2008, 04:07 PM         #28
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neveen sonnin Cordelia on myspace blog:

Well you busted a.ss tired raggedy a.ss looking HOE..you wanna run your mouth about me..we can do that..First ***** i would rather have my body any day than your caved in a.ss..you have saggy a.ss t*tties they look like spread out sunny side up eggs..thats why the neighbors called the cops when you were laying out topless in the backyard for indecent exposure..remember that *****.... you have a b00tydo where your gut sticks out more then your b00ty do..a beer gut muffin top..where your love handles hang out the back of your jeans and a loose v*gina ***** ..you proved that by being engaged and *****ing some random guy in a dirty hole in the wall bathroom bar while in LA..you werent even good enough for a motel 6 skank!!! You dress like a butch ***..like your a *****in dude.. How are you gonna talk sh*t about a guy leaving me (which never ever happened).. when your *****ing fiance tried to *****ing k!ll himself ..your men dont even want themselves!!..and i dont blame them after infecting themselves by touching you..And how does my face melt ..nothing on me is fake..but you with your *****ing crows feet and wrinkles.. you old a.ss snatch.. your eyebrows come off at night with baby wipes *****.. and you have a head full of synthetic fake a.ss hair because your a bald a.ss *****..and your a racist *** wh0ore..because for some reason you think you can call black people the N word behind their backs cuz your a gutless racist ***** !! And how you gonna rag on me for doing a stupid brainless radio stunt when i was 19 which i had to do cuz i was under contract ..but you on your own time tramp shoved a milk jug in your a**hole , wiped a dirty spunge on your overused v*gina and urinated everywhere like a stray *****ing dog??? are you kidding me hoe?? Your a deadbeat worthless mother..thats why the authorities was telling me sh*t about how your homeless with no job thats why you had to borrow clothes from the set of tyra , and how your an unfit parent cuz you dont know how to act thats why the courts took your child away..so instead of trying to google me ***** and trying so hard to find dirt on me..which will never be half as bad as your sh*tty a.ss life..why dont you concentrate on more productive things like learning how to parent so you can get your kid back..k hoe..get your priorities straight..PEACE!!
 02-29-2008, 02:33 AM         #29
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
nah judging from last week, Tan. got some good hits in

Jennavecia is so fine though man, she would get it
Yeah, thank you. I was reading these comments in this thread and I was surprised to see that people said Jennavecia won that f!ght. They both can't f!ght, but Tanisha was hitting her on top of her head, multiple times. They were pulling each other hair too much, but Tanisha got that hand's down. All Jennavecia did was hit her one time in the face. Both of them wouldn't stand a chance in a real f!ght though.
 10 years ago '07        #30
space
space
Neveen always hateing on someone wit her big nose a.ss
she not even top 5 hottest in the house
i would take tanisha over her
she stay hateing talking sh*t likt she all that
fu*k her
 02-29-2008, 02:02 PM         #31
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ LMAO
 10 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You'd take Tanisha over Neveen?

Good luck on that one n*gga
Maybe i went a lil overboard
 02-29-2008, 04:32 PM         #33
J. Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaan I been missing this sh*t ever since I came back to school from Winter Break...they don't get Oxygen channel on campus :thumbsdow I'm having withdrawls but MTB4 is holding me over
 10 years ago '07        #34
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Amazing
:wow:
 02-29-2008, 05:53 PM         #35
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad there's no pics of that puss
 03-05-2008, 12:44 AM         #36
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you watchin' it w/ your girl 'cause I can't picture me sittin' there just watchin' the oxygen channel and sh*t lol.

"Oxygen: Homepage
Oxygen TV network for women.
- 17k - Cached - Similar pages."

you watch trya aswell? I'm playin' don't get mad
 10 years ago '04        #37
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 19 19
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That new girl Andrea is fu*kin ugly
I know that's right, and she got the nerve to say she looks like Paris Hilton. Yea, on crack. On the real, i think Neveen is that tightest one in the house, but Hanna could get it too. The show is crazy, but you don't really get to appreciate it until you catch one of the marathon that they show all the time on the "O".
 10 years ago '04        #38
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Da Truth Spitta said:
I know that's right, and she got the nerve to say she looks like Paris Hilton. Yea, on crack. On the real, i think Neveen is that tightest one in the house, but Hanna could get it too. The show is crazy, but you don't really get to appreciate it until you catch one of the marathon that they show all the time on the "O".
I talk to Neveens lil sis, she looks even better. Neveens the only one in the house that really appeals to me. The rest juss look like typical white chicks.
 03-05-2008, 01:32 PM         #39
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that bi*ch andrea actin all hard in there....
 10 years ago '04        #40
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 19 19
You talk to her sister? She got anymore sisters? LOL! Nah, but the little sisters usually have the older sisters when it comes to looks and body. (ex. Venus & Serena Williams)

Blazze One said:
I talk to Neveens lil sis, she looks even better. Neveens the only one in the house that really appeals to me. The rest juss look like typical white chicks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy