Feb 19 - Nas' N*gger Album In Jeopardy, ''We'll Have To See,'' Says L.A. Reid

most viewed right now
 144
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-19-2008, 04:42 PM         #41
ladyluck  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm anticipatin that album cuz i wanna c wut he talkin bout. u can't judge a book by it'z cover. that should make u want 2 listen 2 it just 2 know wut it'z all about. and i can't wait 4 Luda's album 2 drop.......that sh*t gone be fie!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #42
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 octane said:
Saying HipHop is Dead is actually the opposite of trying to sell records. That is kind of a slap in the face to everyone who doesn't agree with that. Naming the album "Oprah", "American Idol", or "Dances and Hooks" would be a way to sell albums. Naming an album "zzzzzz" alienates the main market you need to sell records which is white people. If you go platinum or beyond, white people have to buy a lot of your records to make that happen.
ah, on the contrary if a white person sees "zzzzzz" on an album, i think that would motivate him to buy it since the white man tends to be more speculative of these things. it does seem nas is on a publicity stunt though. you must be kidding me if the album "hip hop is dead" doesn't make you want to listen to the reasons an artist would consider this genre dead. but for nas it could matter less, his name sells itself and he wouldn't need to sell more records cause he already is the GOAT. now all he is really trying to do is kick knowledge instead of proclaiming the title of the greatest.
 10 years ago '04        #43
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
 octane said:
Saying HipHop is Dead is actually the opposite of trying to sell records. That is kind of a slap in the face to everyone who doesn't agree with that. Naming the album "Oprah", "American Idol", or "Dances and Hooks" would be a way to sell albums. Naming an album "zzzzzz" alienates the main market you need to sell records which is white people. If you go platinum or beyond, white people have to buy a lot of your records to make that happen.
gtfoh hip hop is dead had no buzz. he went back and bi*ched that hip hop was dead boom people start talking about him again

now with this crap if you think this isnt some attention whoring from nas then your blind. Wearing that shirt in front of a predominantely white audience at the grammy's instead of the naacp or bet awards means one thing attention whoring

he couldnt even articulate his point on cnn talking about black people losing the right to vote in 30 years on email chain bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #44
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Mysonne said:
John Lennon already had a Song called Woman is the zzzzzz of the World.

and d*ck gregory autobiography was called zzzzzz whats your point
 10 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
and d*ck gregory autobiography was called zzzzzz whats your point
If you didn't know the point of the convo why you jump and make yourself look stupid...

 nate200303 said:
i think it would be hilariously funny if a white person drop an album call "n!gger and says its a message behind it.

John Lennon already had a Song called Woman is the zzzzzz of the World.

The point is John Lennon is white and has a record with zzzzzz in it hence the reason for the quote to the statement., "i think it would be hilariously funny if a white person drop an album call "n!gger" ... some of you n*ggas are retards and should be banned from using the computer.


Last edited by Mysonne; 02-19-2008 at 05:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #46
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Mysonne said:
If you didn't know the point of the convo why you jump and make yourself look stupid...
no you quit being stupid because lennon named a song in the 70's that makes it okay for "intelligent" mc to attention wh0ore nope it doesnt

if jay or wayne did this you nas stans would be pissed
 10 years ago '08        #47
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k nas and his gay a.ss album
 10 years ago '04        #48
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
no you quit being stupid because lennon named a song in the 70's that makes it okay for "intelligent"
Oh the irony... also all of this sh*t you just said was said by you and i didn't say none of that. Stop trying to put my d*ck in your mouth.
 10 years ago '04        #49
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Mysonne said:
Oh the irony... also all of this sh*t you just said was said by you and i didn't say none of that. Stop trying to put my d*ck in your mouth.


why are you having fantasies about men performing oral s3x on you

sounds a little suspect to me
 10 years ago '04        #50
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
and you couldnt make a single argument against my point of nas attention whoring again
 02-19-2008, 06:12 PM         #51
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
why the fu*k would he make a album called zzzzzz to sell records. yall bammas stupid as shyt on erythin. WHITE PEOPLE BUY RECORDS! WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF THIS!

nas risk his career for the uplifting of his race. u bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz to stupid to comprehend that.
This is the dumbest post I've read in a while. You want to uplift the race? Do something in your community.

He's not uplifting me for sh*t by naming his album this. fu*k Nas.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:


why are you having fantasies about men performing oral s3x on you

sounds a little suspect to me

Don't have to worry about that you'll never be a man.
 10 years ago '06        #53
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7569 7569
People still hating on Nas? Thats so 2001.
 10 years ago '04        #54
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
and you couldnt make a single argument against my point of nas attention whoring again
umm dumbass you quoted me asking me what my convo with someone else had to do with what we were talking about. You tried to see your way in when nobody was talking about anything that you were talking about. So wtf are you talking about?


Last edited by Mysonne; 02-19-2008 at 06:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #55
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Mysonne said:
umm dumbass you quoted me asking me what my convo with someone else had to do with what we were talking about. You tried to see your way in when nobody was talking about anything that you were talking about. So wtf are you talking about?
gain you made a reference and i asked a question if you pm'ed the damn personal question to the other person maybe i wouldnt have asked what lennon naming a song that had to do is nas trying to make the same point as lennon no hes not nas is trying in vain to take the sting out of the word

you decided to do what people typically do on this site when the cant back up their point get hostile and call some one gay

i asked a question period
 10 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
gain you made a reference and i asked a question if you pm'ed the damn personal question to the other person maybe i wouldnt have asked what lennon naming a song that had to do is nas trying to make the same point as lennon no hes not nas is trying in vain to take the sting out of the word

you decided to do what people typically do on this site when the cant back up their point get hostile and call some one gay

i asked a question period
A question that didn't have to be asked becuase if you would have read the post that you yourself quoted it would have clearly stated, "it would be funny if a white guy name a record n!gger" And me relying to that statement. You went with what the people typically do on this site, don't read
sh*t, quote and then ask a question that has nothing to do with the quote that you just quoted and talk sh*t the whole time doing it.


Last edited by Mysonne; 02-19-2008 at 06:31 PM..
 02-19-2008, 06:35 PM         #57
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
gain you made a reference and i asked a question if you pm'ed the damn personal question to the other person maybe i wouldnt have asked what lennon naming a song that had to do is nas trying to make the same point as lennon no hes not nas is trying in vain to take the sting out of the word

you decided to do what people typically do on this site when the cant back up their point get hostile and call some one gay

i asked a question period
MosDefinition you might as well stop wasting ur time with these simple n*ggas.....if they cant see a CLEAR a.ss publicity stunt being thrown in their face, then they already lost half the battle as far as common sense goes....let them keep beLIEving this fake a.ss politicking rapper name Nas.....i never thought i'd see the day when a rapper named his album N!GGER and black people actually DEFEND him and say "Oh, its not a publicity stunt...he has a message, stop hating on him" .......bi*ch please, real n*ggas see through this sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #58
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 2660 2660
 CTR said:
damn i misread the title, i thought that nas' album was on the game show jeopardy.

he should keep the title. and bring the most artistic and thought provoking material ever. When critics ie bill o'riley who dont know who NAS IS will try and talk sh*t until they learn that its not some soljah boy sh*t and its actually the best album of the year. that real hiphop!!!
if u think any1 like bill o riely will take 5 secs out his life to listen to any hip hop rap or any cd like that for that matter ur crazy lmao@ ur 1st statment
 10 years ago '04        #59
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Don Peru said:
MosDefinition you might as well stop wasting ur time with these simple n*ggas.....if they cant see a CLEAR a.ss publicity stunt being thrown in their face, then they already lost half the battle as far as common sense goes....let them keep beLIEving this fake a.ss politicking rapper name Nas.....i never thought i'd see the day when a rapper named his album N!GGER and black people actually DEFEND him and say "Oh, its not a publicity stunt...he has a message, stop hating on him" .......bi*ch please, real n*ggas see through this sh*t
another retard **** just talking sh*t without reading. How is replying to someone post about a white person having a record with N!gger in the title have to do with Nas. You a corny a.ss d*ck blower. How off this n*gga d!ck ol and Ace and Gary a.ss n*gga.


Last edited by Mysonne; 02-19-2008 at 06:47 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #60
L.E.S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
It's all about sellin records. That's about it. I mean i wish it was about discussin the word, but after its all said and done its about the mighty dollar
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy