NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 DCbullezzz02 said:
why the fu*k would he make a album called zzzzzz to sell records. yall bammas stupid as shyt on erythin. WHITE PEOPLE BUY RECORDS! WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF THIS!

nas risk his career for the uplifting of his race. u bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz to stupid to comprehend that.
Seriously!! You gotta be the most ignorant muthafu*ka alive if you don't see Nas' point of calling the album that. Thats why furthering your education is so important. Alot of the sh*t that went down back then is going on right now in todays society, its just done in a more subtle manner. I wasn't aware of any of this sh*t when I was in highschool, once I went college all of that changed...dramitcally. I hate to call people ignorant but it is what it is...you just lack knowledge on that particualr subject.
 02-19-2008, 01:59 PM         #22
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course its a publicity stunt to call it zzzzzz....all artists try to pull of some publicity stunts....sh*t jay making soundtracks for a popular movie and sh*t just so everyone will know about it...
 02-19-2008, 03:01 PM         #23
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not down wit the name, he is smart he should know better.
 10 years ago '07        #24
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
If he could be interview with the shirt on, then why no album title? LETS GO! Stop frontin and drop this piece of history!! Atleast drop a single... sheesh
 02-19-2008, 03:09 PM         #25
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I slapped the sh*t out of L.A. Reid and told him to change the album name or not release it. Nas knows I'm hunting him down. He's gonna get beat up when I see em.
 02-19-2008, 03:17 PM         #26
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really care if it does drop or not, if nas is dumb enough to want to release it, let him. I just know he wouldn't be on my label for to long thats for sure
 10 years ago '04        #27
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 slimwillie said:
so 50 doesn't give a fu*k about selling records either because he's rich already and will eat off his money for the rest of his life.

still want more money.. like Nas don't care about selling

I'm not saying he's doing this just to sell records because I actually believe he has a plan. but to say nas don't care about sales is hilarious
50 cent doesn't love hip hop and said openly he's going to get all the money he can and bounce, that's not the same mentality as Nas. They're not comparable that's like comparing Eazy E to Chuck D
 02-19-2008, 03:21 PM         #28
welfarepimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
damn i misread the title, i thought that nas' album was on the game show jeopardy.
YEAH THATS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING ON THIS THREAD LMAO...props for u my dude
 10 years ago '04        #29
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
why is that a rapper like Nas don't go to Kotch... One would think that he would not need a major...
 02-19-2008, 03:35 PM         #30
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas can drop an album call "i'm a f*g**t" and Boxden stans try to find a way to defend him.
 02-19-2008, 03:40 PM         #31
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yahmean said:
1st it was hiphop is dead now n*gger,Im sorry this sounds like a stunt to sell records,.
And any human with common sense could figure this out.....except for the Nas d*ckriders, their minds are soo clouded fromt he BS he feeds them that they can no longer see real bullsh*t when its right in front of their faces

And before any of you d*ckriders start getting ya digital gangsta on, let me say: NO, I AM NOT A NAS HATER....i bump Nas sh*t, but that still doesn't stop me from seeing a money scam when its right in front of my face (FOR THE SECOND TIME!)
 10 years ago '06        #32
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
pictures 100,000's of white kids standin in line buyin an album called zzzzzzzzz.... @ the ignorance..seems like nas cares about money, and is comin off like a rapper's version of a washed up celeb bi*ch goin to playboy doin nud3s...I love nas' music but hip hop is dead:thumbsdow

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-19-2008 at 03:42 PM..
 02-19-2008, 03:46 PM         #33
yahmean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
exactly he don't give a fu*k about selling records nas is rich already and will eat off his catalog for the rest of his life even his daughter will be set.
Now imma use that word Nigg3r, Rappers aint rich, he's an artist and he gotta sell, he don't sell he don't eat. How the hell could he marry Kelis if he didn't care bout money, That chick got habit's that cost.
 10 years ago '07        #34
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
Waits for Eminem to drop "Cr*cker"
 10 years ago '04        #35
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 yahmean said:
Now imma use that word Nigg3r, Rappers aint rich,
This is a ignorant statement but it's not your fault. This is why your a fan and his a rapper, Artist have something called Publishing. Solo Artist like Busta Rhyme, Nas, Jay, or anyone else that that have a large catalog of works receive checks monthly and quarterly for the rest of their life. How else do you think people like Patti Labelle are still rich.
 02-19-2008, 04:02 PM         #36
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it would be hilariously funny if a white person drop an album call "n!gger and says its a message behind it.
 10 years ago '04        #37
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
i don't give a fu*k what the album's called... it better be dope.
 10 years ago '05        #38
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Meh @ all this publicity and still no album, single or nothing.
 10 years ago '04        #39
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 nate200303 said:
i think it would be hilariously funny if a white person drop an album call "n!gger and says its a message behind it.
John Lennon already had a Song called Woman is the zzzzzz of the World.

10 years ago '07        #40
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 yahmean said:
1st it was hiphop is dead now n*gger,Im sorry this sounds like a stunt to sell records,.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy