Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2008, 09:25 AM         #1
6303 pageviews
107 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 19 - Nas' N*gger Album In Jeopardy, ''We'll Have To See,'' Says L.A. Reid

Nas has stirred up controversy with the title of his upcoming album, n*gger. Amid speculation about the album's future, SOHH caught up with Island Def Jam chairman Antonio "L.A." Reid to discuss the status of the Queensbridge emcee's upcoming release.

[pic - click to view]

As SOHH previously reported, Nas and his wife Kelis hit the Grammy red carpet wearing t-shirts emblazoned with the title of his forthcoming album, n*gger. Though Nas seems confident that his controversial title will fly, Reid is not so sure. When asked if the new Nas album will be released with the n-word title, Reid replied with, "We'll have to see."

[
[pic - click to view]

What's your opinion of Nas' album title? Take our survery here]

According to Reid, the album, which was originally slated for a December 2007 release will drop sometime this spring. "Hopefully we'll get it in April or May," he told SOHH exclusively. "Something like that, somewhere around there. It's getting there, we're getting close."

"Expect Nas to educate us without preaching to us," Reid continued. "Expect him to give a point of view that maybe the world hasn't thought about. Expect him to really enlighten us."

In addition to the highly anticipated release from Nas, Reid is looking forward to all of the Island Def Jam releases scheduled for 2008. "We have Mariah, we have Janet which comes out at the end of February," he says with enthusiasm. "We have a Ludacris album coming up. Lionel Richie, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross. We have a lot!"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/13751

107 comments for "Feb 19 - Nas' N*gger Album In Jeopardy, ''We'll Have To See,'' Says L.A. Reid"

02-19-2008, 09:38 AM         #2
Grimey|Niggah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waitin for this sh*t to drop
 10 years ago '06        #3
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
never knew Lionel Richie was on def jam
 10 years ago '06        #4
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 dwadeforprez said:
never knew Lionel Richie was on def jam
yeah thats crazy. he should get Kanye on some beats
 10 years ago '05        #5
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
damn i misread the title, i thought that nas' album was on the game show jeopardy.

he should keep the title. and bring the most artistic and thought provoking material ever. When critics ie bill o'riley who dont know who NAS IS will try and talk sh*t until they learn that its not some soljah boy sh*t and its actually the best album of the year. that real hiphop!!!
 10 years ago '05        #6
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
lionel isnt on defjam hes on island island is the parent company of defjam nas is on island/defjam lionel is on island
 02-19-2008, 11:29 AM         #7
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it doesn't drop. I'm not hating, Nas just doesn't have what it takes to shed any new light on that word. It's just attention whoring on his part.
 10 years ago '05        #8
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
 hustlehard365 said:
lionel isnt on defjam hes on island island is the parent company of defjam nas is on island/defjam lionel is on island
Notice how he says all Island Def Jam releases not Def Jam and Island releases
 02-19-2008, 11:43 AM         #9
yahmean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st it was hiphop is dead now n*gger,Im sorry this sounds like a stunt to sell records,.
 02-19-2008, 11:55 AM         #10
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yahmean said:
1st it was hiphop is dead now n*gger,Im sorry this sounds like a stunt to sell records,.
That's all it is. Too bad for him our culture isn't shocked by much anymore...hopefully it'll tank and he'll get a reality check.
 10 years ago '04        #11
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 yahmean said:
Saying HipHop is Dead is actually the opposite of trying to sell records. That is kind of a slap in the face to everyone who doesn't agree with that. Naming the album "Oprah", "American Idol", or "Dances and Hooks" would be a way to sell albums. Naming an album "zzzzzz" alienates the main market you need to sell records which is white people. If you go platinum or beyond, white people have to buy a lot of your records to make that happen.
 10 years ago '04        #12
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
"We have a Ludacris album coming up. Lionel Richie, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross. We have a lot!"
WTF? What happend to the DTP album that's supposed to drop, Strength in Numbers or something like that?
 02-19-2008, 12:12 PM         #13
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup...sh*t was probably just a publicity stunt...
 02-19-2008, 12:14 PM         #14
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
WTF? What happend to the DTP album that's supposed to drop, Strength in Numbers or something like that?
I gotta say that I'm anticipating a Ludacris album a LOT more than a DTP album, I've never cared for any of the others on DTP besides Luda
 10 years ago '05        #15
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,709 | Props total: 2344 2344
they better not let that album come out wit that name fu*k is wrong wit Nas
 10 years ago '04        #16
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
every last one of you will listen to that album downloaded or copped.
 02-19-2008, 01:37 PM         #17
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said:
I gotta say that I'm anticipating a Ludacris album a LOT more than a DTP album, I've never cared for any of the others on DTP besides Luda
Shawnna & luda was the only ones to listen to
everyone else was trash
 10 years ago '04        #18
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
why the fu*k would he make a album called zzzzzz to sell records. yall bammas stupid as shyt on erythin. WHITE PEOPLE BUY RECORDS! WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF THIS!

nas risk his career for the uplifting of his race. u bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz to stupid to comprehend that.
 10 years ago '04        #19
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 DCbullezzz02 said:
why the fu*k would he make a album called zzzzzz to sell records. yall bammas stupid as shyt on erythin. WHITE PEOPLE BUY RECORDS! WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF THIS!

nas risk his career for the uplifting of his race. u bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz to stupid to comprehend that.
exactly he don't give a fu*k about selling records nas is rich already and will eat off his catalog for the rest of his life even his daughter will be set.
 02-19-2008, 01:44 PM         #20
iHate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k nas
dude more desperate then ramy ma/lil kim for publicity
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy