Whose death on the wire hit the hardest?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose death on the wire hit the hardest?
Wallace 31 15.82%
D'angelo 8 4.08%
Stringer 22 11.22%
Bodie 71 36.22%
Omar 62 31.63%
Other 2 1.02%
Voters: 196. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-25-2008, 03:20 PM         #61
High_Riser42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bodie most definantly.. he stayed tru to the game.. after switching crews.. he remained loyal and wanted to move up... but Marlo was so fu*kin reckless.. he k!lled his best soldier..
 10 years ago '04        #62
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
As far as fu*ked up though, the moment that hit me the hardest wasnt even a death. The way Herc fu*ked up Randy's life was the saddest for me. Herc a true bi*ch.

But for deaths I'ma go with the Wallace k!lling, and then Bodie. Bodie was that due.

-Stringer: He had that sh*t coming a long time. The way he fu*ked over D was unforgivable. Not only do you k!ll him, you start fu*king his baby mom. He was trying to fu*k her since season one when D brought her to that dinner.

-Omar: Another dude that had it coming. It would have been nice to see him survive but he outlived his time. And he lost it, running around on one leg acting like you bulletproof. He was o.c. the last 3 episodes.

-Prop Joe: Got what he deserved

P.S.: what ever happened to that dude that was beating Bubbles a.ss last year?
 10 years ago '06        #63
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
bodie was dead soon as he snitched, wallace same, omar was tha only g, so his death had the most impact. ery1 kno snitches get stitches, but the super stick up man gettin popped by a n*gga who aint hit puberty. but i bet yall aint peep when he came thru tha alley erybody ran except 1 lil boy dat was playin wit a cat. i bet that was lil daddy.
 10 years ago '06        #64
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
1. Bodie
2. Omar
3. Wallace
 10 years ago '05        #65
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
Bodie & then Wallace, & String cause i kinda liked that n*gga, but didnt care that much for Omar, but D'Angelo went out on some hoe sh*t
 03-03-2008, 09:21 PM         #66
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta go wit Bodie....that was my N*gga since DAY 1....heated when Omar went cuz I wanted 2 see a showdown (and cuz it was lil a.ss Kinnard who did it)....but I'm goin' with Bodie
 10 years ago '04        #67
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
uum... Joe..
jus really unexpected.. y'know?

03-05-2008, 01:26 AM         #68
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bodie probably but I can't believe D'angelo only has 6 votes, wtf? We all knew Omar was probably not gonna survive the season, but D'angelo was such a righteous fukkin character and I didn't see that shiit comin at all so that probably hit the hardest with me. Wallace goin was real fu*ked up and I really liked Stringer and Joe but for me its Bodie then D'angelo.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 03-05-2008 at 01:30 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #69
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 tpoker said:
bodie was dead soon as he snitched, wallace same, omar was tha only g, so his death had the most impact. ery1 kno snitches get stitches, but the super stick up man gettin popped by a n*gga who aint hit puberty. but i bet yall aint peep when he came thru tha alley erybody ran except 1 lil boy dat was playin wit a cat. i bet that was lil daddy.
omar was a g, but he snitched on fredro starr for some s**t he aint even do??????
 06-03-2009, 05:14 PM         #70
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omar, because he didnt even see it coming.
 9 years ago '06        #71
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
well i go with bodie i still can't beleive he gone n*gga went out just like he lived hard than a mof**ka
 9 years ago '04        #72
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
Is this really a question it was bodie yo, On some real s**t despite what yall think I felt like i lost a friend when bodie died like then I had to remind myself that the s**t was a f**king tv show. Like i was walking around the day after it happened with a attitude

The Wire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '04        #73
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4620 4620
Snoop.................

Chris and Snoop were true soldiers.
 9 years ago '04        #74
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
 bradleyb87 said:
Bodie off-top....

B/c like everyone said, you watched him grow...

You can't tell me that after that sh*t happened you didn't have to regroup yourself like "damn........did that sh*t really just happen......"

and Wallace right behind....

It had to be the most emotional scene in the whole series.....The whole bringing about of it....man.......

That sh*t just felt REAL....

Co-sign:applause: I felt Bodie's death the most. Bodie was that character people wanted to see in charge. I thought maybe he would've move up in the ranks to be a boss. It was sad man. He went out like a G. Definitely, a n*gga that stood for somethin.

Stringer comes in 2nd place for me. I kind of saw that n*gga dream. Stringer wanted to stack money to get out of the game and do it legal with Real Estate. Stringer was a smooth hustler. I respected his hustle game eventhough he was sheisty though.

Omar's death was a cop out. I think they couldn't figure out what to do with him, so they off'd him by a person that you least expect.
 9 years ago '04        #75
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
damn thanks to whoever bumped this joint...was thinking about the wire today while thinking about how the only great drama show left is Dexter

damn I miss that f**kin show, it is the greatest thing to ever grace tv

and if you wanna test a n*gga's gangsta when it comes to the wire...say some s**t about how Bodie was a b***h, a real wire fan will be ready to smack you

and if a n*gga doesn't say 'damn' when they see the stringer bell death scene...he ain't a real fan
 9 years ago '04        #76
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
the wire was a great show and wallace's death was the worst imo. on another note its funny how alot of people are talkin like they have, or are tryin to live the lives of the characters in the show.
 9 years ago '04        #77
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
id say bodie...not only did you watch him grow...but he also symbolized tha "old school" and everything that marlo wasnt...no one else followed tha rules like tha barksdale crew besides bodie..

omar death was 2nd because tha s**t was expected..but unexpected at tha same time...all my people figured he was gonna go out in a hail of gunfire..nah deaded getting a pack of newport 100's...by a young bol
 9 years ago '04        #78
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
bodie and it's not even close......

i remember my wife CRIED when she seen him catch it,n*gga i poured out some liquor for that n*gga.

with omar it was f**ked up but he had it coming.
 9 years ago '04        #79
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
I think Bodie's death scene was the most powerful out of them all.
"This my corner I aint goin NO WHERE!"
 9 years ago '04        #80
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Bodie...

like dead a.ss just watching homey grow up and s**t through the series and always doing him and s**t, and being a man and s**t, when they popped him I was devastated
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy