Whose death on the wire hit the hardest?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Wallace 31 15.82%
D'angelo 8 4.08%
Stringer 22 11.22%
Bodie 71 36.22%
Omar 62 31.63%
Other 2 1.02%
Voters: 196. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
9230 pageviews
97 comments

Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793

Wallace...young dude taking care of all his little brothers and sister k!lled by his two boys

D'angelo...in jail trying to find himself and his Uncle's best friend ordered the hit

Stringer...smartest drug dealer of all time but got too big for his britches and got did in by a Muslim and a homo thug...end of an era on the wire

Bodie....sh*t was so unexpected...character from the first season everyone wanted to end up being the king of the drug game...shot on his little corner to symbolize how he never really moved up

Omar...the only gay dude that n*ggas respect on and off the show...killed by a lil a.ss hopper that took advantage of his moral code...no one wanted to believe the rumors so it hurt

97 comments for "Whose death on the wire hit the hardest?"

10 years ago '04        #2
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6366 6366
Omar I didn't want to belive it even tho he was a homo thug
 10 years ago '04        #3
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Tie between Wallace and Omar.

I can't believe that played Omar like a lil bi*ch...
 10 years ago '07        #4
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
Its really hard to call for me but its between Bodie and Omar. They were two characters I really liked.
 10 years ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6607 6607
bodie...i would say omar, but i saw it comin...but bodie, that sh*t was fu*ked up...but that's what makes the wire so good, they're not afraid to k!ll of tthe main characters
 10 years ago '04        #6
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i gotta say omar, then bodie.
 02-19-2008, 09:13 AM         #7
yahmean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, u on point.
 Liquid-Science said:
Wallace...young dude taking care of all his little brothers and sister k!lled by his two boys

D'angelo...in jail trying to find himself and his Uncle's best friend ordered the hit

Stringer...smartest drug dealer of all time but got too big for his britches and got did in by a Muslim and a homo thug...end of an era on the wire

Bodie....sh*t was so unexpected...character from the first season everyone wanted to end up being the king of the drug game...shot on his little corner to symbolize how he never really moved up

Omar...the only gay dude that n*ggas respect on and off the show...killed by a lil a.ss hopper that took advantage of his moral code...no one wanted to believe the rumors so it hurt
 02-19-2008, 09:14 AM         #8
yahmean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yo it was a bounty on omar, does he pay up?
 10 years ago '06        #9
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
Bodie , bcuz alot of dudes can relate to the soldier on the corner willin to do whateva and u never really know a Omar in every hood that would rob u bareface in broad day , but every hood has a Bodie
 02-19-2008, 09:46 AM         #10
QRS-1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For me, it was Bodie, easy. Wallace was fu*ked up, but I was seriously pissed off after he got gunned down. Dude was a soldier to the end though.
 10 years ago '04        #11
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Omar for me. It must suck that you have all these grown men been muscling for years can't catch him, but some little snot nosed corner n*gga just pops you one out of nowhere.
 10 years ago '06        #12
mhe 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 4 4
bodie..it feel like u watched him grow...plus he stayed loyal...and damn omar died gotta get that 8 asap
 10 years ago '04        #13
7milestunna1 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:

wallace was sad but he shouldnt been doing drugs and catchin feelings

deangelo u kinda saw it comin cuz he was gonna give up the fam eventually

stringer was my n*gga till he ratted on avon from the grave...he had it comin from omar and mouzone also

bodie...now that was my n*gga he didnt give a fu*k he just wanted some paper and when he stood his ground i was like run n*gga but when he didnt i was like damn not my n*gga bodie

omar the realest gayest n*gga in tv history...RIP
 10 years ago '05        #14
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Gotta go wit Bodie, we watch him grow and he had no choice but to run wit Marlo's package, when he got k!lled it seemed like n*ggas lost a family member, we couldnt believe that sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #15
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 120 120
D'Angelo's death hit me the hardest, because it was unexpected for me. Due to spoilers, I knew about the other cats that were going to die. I didn't know about D'Angelo though. After him it has to be Omar though.
 10 years ago '06        #16
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
omar and wallace followed by bodie... bodie and omar were great... but wallaces death felt so real... i pictured my self standin there wit two of my boys about to k!ll me... sh*t is crazy gives you goosebumps everytime you see that scene.. just the fact that your a young dude and you know your life is about to end
 10 years ago '07        #17
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1221 1221
Wallace. Just imagine two n*ggas you grew up with k!lling you like that. Then the way he was beggin for them not to k!ll him was just crazy. Hell Bodie didn't even want to do the sh*t. Poot had to force bodie to do it.

Bodie
Omar
Deangelo

Butchie death was fu*ked up too.
 10 years ago '06        #18
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3703 3703
stringer bell even tho he did avon dirty, he was smart as hell, and bodie too.
 10 years ago '05        #19
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Bod.... The ni.gg.a was the only person that wasn't shook of Marlo. It's a shame to watch Slim act like a b.i.t.c.h. The way marlo died was kind unexplained. Kenard a beast for that.
 10 years ago '05        #20
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Most F'd up betral goes to Cheese though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy