Feb 18 - Floyd Mayweather Breaks Wrestlers' Nose At WWE PPV (video)

most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

I Want To See

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
Fake or not this was surely good entertainment. And if anything, the LAST punch definitely connected. I say the blood is real and either 1) Floyd let one land by accident or 2) Big Show just said "let me have it, fu*k it."
 02-19-2008, 10:47 AM         #102
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Fake or not this was surely good entertainment. And if anything, the LAST punch definitely connected. I say the blood is real and either 1) Floyd let one land by accident or 2) Big Show just said "let me have it, fu*k it."
i think show was supposed to roll with last hook. as you can see, floyd hits him with an open palm before he throws the hook. i dont think show was in position.
and you seriously dont think that blood capsules were involved in this? you just think the wwe took a gamble that floyd would bloody him up? gimmie a break, you know that had to have at least blood or an injury or the hype wouldnt be the same. i dunno about all that, especially when you are trying to set the show for wrestlemania.


Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 10:48 AM..
 02-19-2008, 10:51 AM         #103
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
lol, trust me you little uk c*nt, i know what blood looks like. ive watched more boxing matches, wrestling matches and mma f!ghts than you probably ever will in your lifetime. ive been in f!ghts, ive been jumped, ive been stabbed. trust me, im not some pus*y boy who stays in his house and watches uk soccer and wwe all day and thinks hes a tough guy. floyd was holding his punches back. he was jumping around to make it look like he was loading up. i even said that its possible that the left hook broke his nose, but im not buying it. the blood coming out of his mouth looks faker than hell to me. sh*t is bright red. and how does he have little blood dots on either side of his nose?

o by the way real f!ghting (mma) > staged wrestling with dudes in tights (wwe)
i guess you missed your boy brock tapping out like a girl in the first round vs mir?
LOL at all your vented out frustration... I don't give a fu*k who's stabbed or jumped you, doesn't stop you being an idiot. You said all that like it's impressive, telling me to stay in my house... everything you listed is common occurance for most people, fall backwards homie.

And of course he was jumping around to make it look like he was loading up... Who said otherwise?

The point is he accidently connected and broke his nose. That's undisputable, and for you to dispute it is laughable... Talking about blood capsules, what a c*nt.

And i don't watch 'soccer' or the 'wwe'.

Also, i did miss Brock tapping out like a girl... Because i don't watch that MMA sh*te. I'll stick to boxing, where real men f!ght like real men. None of this rolling on the floor with armbars... there's no tap outs in real life
 02-19-2008, 10:52 AM         #104
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the dot on the side of the nose is common occurance with broken skin.

Which is also common occurance with a broken nose.
 02-19-2008, 11:22 AM         #105
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao they dipped backstage Big Show was about to beat that n*gga a.ss he was pushing n*ggas out the way like 5 year olds, then yesterday he called him out n*ggas was booing mayweather and cheering for the big show. Big Show gonna chokeslam that lil n*gga.
 02-19-2008, 11:25 AM         #106
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at all your vented out frustration... I don't give a fu*k who's stabbed or jumped you, doesn't stop you being an idiot. You said all that like it's impressive, telling me to stay in my house... everything you listed is common occurance for most people, fall backwards homie.

And of course he was jumping around to make it look like he was loading up... Who said otherwise?

The point is he accidently connected and broke his nose. That's undisputable, and for you to dispute it is laughable... Talking about blood capsules, what a c*nt.

And i don't watch 'soccer' or the 'wwe'.

Also, i did miss Brock tapping out like a girl... Because i don't watch that MMA sh*te. I'll stick to boxing, where real men f!ght like real men. None of this rolling on the floor with armbars... there's no tap outs in real life
obviously you know absolutely nothing about a real f!ght, which is far from boxing and more similar to mma. yea, theres no tap outs in real life. matter of fact, just this past weekend i got tackled at a party and quickly put dude in a guillotine choke. he was tapping on my knee in a matter of seconds. your limbs just break or you get choked out in a real f!ght. yea real men dont break each others bones, that stuff is for girls.:rolleyes:

yea blood capsules, they use them in wrestling all the time retard. indisputable that his nose was broken? i dont think so. where was it broken? show me comparison pics? im not seeing it. maybe in a higher quality video or a better pic. we are talking about the wwe here so i cant put anything past them.


Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 11:39 AM..
 02-19-2008, 11:27 AM         #107
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And the dot on the side of the nose is common occurance with broken skin.

Which is also common occurance with a broken nose.
lol @ broken skin. on both sides of his nose? common 'occurances' my a.ss. yea people gettin stabbed and jumped is also a common 'occurance' in your book of wisdom huh?
 02-19-2008, 11:46 AM         #108
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
obviously you know absolutely nothing about a real f!ght, which is far from boxing and more similar to mma. yea, theres no tap outs in real life. matter of fact, just this past weekend i got tackled at a party and quickly put dude in a guillotine choke. he was tapping on my knee in a matter of seconds. your limbs just break or you get choked out in a real f!ght. yea real men dont break each others bones, that stuff is for girls.:rolleyes:

yea blood capsules, they use them in wrestling all the time retard. indisputable that his nose was broken? i dont think so. where was it broken? show me comparison pics? im not seeing it. maybe in a higher quality video or a better pic. we are talking about the wwe here so i cant put anything past them.
u sound tough mate..... na really the more u go on the more u sound like a f*g**t trying 2 act hard, who the fu*k, "tackles" some1 were u playing rugby or f!ghting?

his nose was broken, i had mine done in alot worse by 15 lads on the way home from footie but its clear theres a break.
 02-19-2008, 11:56 AM         #109
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
lol @ broken skin. on both sides of his nose? common 'occurances' my a.ss. yea people gettin stabbed and jumped is also a common 'occurance' in your book of wisdom huh?
Yes and Yes.
 02-19-2008, 11:57 AM         #110
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
u sound tough mate..... na really the more u go on the more u sound like a f*g**t trying 2 act hard, who the fu*k, "tackles" some1 were u playing rugby or f!ghting?

his nose was broken, i had mine done in alot worse by 15 lads on the way home from footie but its clear theres a break.
yea, thats it. i make it all up to impress little c*nts like you on boxden. you havent had someone try to take you down in a f!ght? what do you guys stand toe to toe over there like in the old days of fisticuffs?

point is its wwe. wrestling is fake. mostly everything they do is fake/staged. ive already said numerous times that it is possible he broke his nose. but nobody can seem to show me any evidence that his sh*t was broke. sh*t doesnt look jacked up to me in that pic. the wwe is trying to work an angle for wrestlemania. this is obviously a good one.


Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 12:02 PM..
 02-19-2008, 12:02 PM         #111
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
obviously you know absolutely nothing about a real f!ght, which is far from boxing and more similar to mma. yea, theres no tap outs in real life. matter of fact, just this past weekend i got tackled at a party and quickly put dude in a guillotine choke. he was tapping on my knee in a matter of seconds. your limbs just break or you get choked out in a real f!ght. yea real men dont break each others bones, that stuff is for girls.:rolleyes:

yea blood capsules, they use them in wrestling all the time retard. indisputable that his nose was broken? i dont think so. where was it broken? show me comparison pics? im not seeing it. maybe in a higher quality video or a better pic. we are talking about the wwe here so i cant put anything past them.
I don't care who you f!ght, or how you f!ght... You f*g**t. guillotine choke me and i'll gauge you in the eyes mate.

Stand up and use your fists. But in your defense he took you down, so he gets what he deserves for trying to tackle instead of punching.

They don't use blood capsules all the time either, the usually blade themselfs.

And i know you're just being cautious of the fact everything else in WWE is staged.. but ive seen guys nose enough times, and it's either broke or the wwe used CGI.

At the end of the day you come across as someone who fancies himself as a hard man for going on about this that and what you've been through, and acting like those punches wouldn't of broke your nose.
 02-19-2008, 12:07 PM         #112
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
yea, thats it. i make it all up to impress little c*nts like you on boxden. you havent had someone try to take you down in a f!ght? what do you guys stand toe to toe over there like in the old days of fisticuffs?

point is its wwe. wrestling is fake. mostly everything they do is fake/staged. ive already said numerous times that it is possible he broke his nose. but nobody can seem to show me any evidence that his sh*t was broke. sh*t doesnt look jacked up to me in that pic. the wwe is trying to work an angle for wrestlemania. this is obviously a good one.
no we use our fists 2 hit each other usually

dont roll around on the floor puting ppl in locks, what im saying is, if ur not lying, then u were f!ghting a f*g**t.

no1, given the chance would rather rugby tackle some1 than smack them in the face. either that or ur going 2 some f*g**ty parties

NO!! no it isnt!!!

look @ his nose, it looks broken.
 02-19-2008, 12:08 PM         #113
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just the image of men jumping across the room trying 2 tackle eachother makes me laugh and no, over here ur most likely 2 get a glass in the face if u "tackle" some1 in a pub
 02-19-2008, 12:10 PM         #114
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
yea, thats it. i make it all up to impress little c*nts like you on boxden. you havent had someone try to take you down in a f!ght? what do you guys stand toe to toe over there like in the old days of fisticuffs?

point is its wwe. wrestling is fake. mostly everything they do is fake/staged. ive already said numerous times that it is possible he broke his nose. but nobody can seem to show me any evidence that his sh*t was broke. sh*t doesnt look jacked up to me in that pic. the wwe is trying to work an angle for wrestlemania. this is obviously a good one.
Not to say people follow a set of rules. But lets be serious. You're much more likely to get caught and fu*ked up if you try grappling a man down to the floor. Cause like you said, it's basically an invitation for a headlock(as the other guy now knows)

Trying to tackle someone is stupid and will increase chances of losing the f!ght(f!ghting a normal person, not bas rutten)

Plus people around here are c*nts. I've only been in 1 f!ght where i wasn't jumped by the other guys friends... There's no way a sane person over here would attempt to take a f!ght to the floor, because he'll leave himself open and catch about 20 boots to the skull

Whats most likely though is if it does get to grappling or the floor it'll get broken up and you'll go again.
 02-19-2008, 12:11 PM         #115
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
just the image of men jumping across the room trying 2 tackle eachother makes me laugh and no, over here ur most likely 2 get a glass in the face if u "tackle" some1 in a pub
:sick:
 02-19-2008, 12:15 PM         #116
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also ill800... What makes you think they'd have it set up to use fake blood?

If i can refer you to the Austin - Tyson feud where they met in the ring and 'clashed', which was also stage, there was no pretend blood used.

Why are you so certain they'd feel the need to use pretend blood for Mayweather - Show?

History says otherwise
 02-19-2008, 12:23 PM         #117
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no we use our fists 2 hit each other usually

dont roll around on the floor puting ppl in locks, what im saying is, if ur not lying, then u were f!ghting a f*g**t.

no1, given the chance would rather rugby tackle some1 than smack them in the face. either that or ur going 2 some f*g**ty parties

NO!! no it isnt!!!

look @ his nose, it looks broken.
im not trying to brag here, im tryin to tell you im no stranger to violence and i know what blood/broken noses look like.

any way, the kid kinda blindsided me. i guess he thought he would get the upper hand that way. we didnt square up and then he shot on me.

as for f!ghting these days, one on ones are very rare and of course my number one instinct in a f!ght, especially if im gettin jumped, is to stay on my feet. but ive seen one on ones get tied up and end up on the ground plenty of times. nobody breaks up f!ghts and resets people over here. jui jitsu/ground control is no joke. you can seriously punish people on the ground, not only with locks but with fists, elbows and knees. its a smart way to f!ght, especially if there is a size and skill difference on the feet. see early ufc days...

as for big show i need to see a good straight forward shot of that nose. im very familiar with him also. from that one pic i really cant tell for sure. i mean i watched the vid and theres a clip or two that kinda shows it but nothing definitive for me yet.


Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 12:27 PM..
 02-19-2008, 12:26 PM         #118
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Also ill800... What makes you think they'd have it set up to use fake blood?

If i can refer you to the Austin - Tyson feud where they met in the ring and 'clashed', which was also stage, there was no pretend blood used.

Why are you so certain they'd feel the need to use pretend blood for Mayweather - Show?

History says otherwise
to make it seem more legit and marketable. gets more people talking. i mean whats the better headline? 'mayweather punches big show' or mayweather breaks shows nose'? a champion boxer punches you a few times up close, you expect to see a little blood or at least swelling. either way vince mcmahon is a genius when it comes to marketing his company (not the xfl)


Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 12:28 PM..
 02-19-2008, 12:29 PM         #119
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
to make it seem more legit and marketable. gets more people talking. i mean whats the better headline? 'mayweather punches big show' or mayweather breaks shows nose'? a champion boxer punches you a few times up close, you expect to see a little blood or at least swelling.
well then we just disagree.

I'm aware it's staged.

But my take is Mayweather connected more than he was supposed to, and accidently(keyword) broke Big Shows nose.

From the images of his nose and the blood(which i believe looks real) i believe that.

You believe otherwise.

Peace old chap
 10 years ago '06        #120
BoxerE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
lol you know floyd is hood, after landing a 3 piece him and his crew straight balled out lmao
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy