Feb 18 - Floyd Mayweather Breaks Wrestlers' Nose At WWE PPV (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

I Want To See

Props Slaps
 02-18-2008, 06:24 PM         #81
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his whole crew booked it! even Security was running
 10 years ago '04        #82
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
 IllmaticYungin said:
Mayweather looked like he was gone cry on the sideline
word even when he was in the ring
 10 years ago '06        #83
N.O 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 5 5
Floyd and big show looking like rocky and thunder lips (hulk hogan) :slap:

Last edited by N.O; 02-18-2008 at 06:34 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #84
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 498 498
I just saw the advertisment for tonight's RAW and they said Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather Jr. comes to RAW. Gotta see what happens tonight...lol.
 02-19-2008, 01:46 AM         #85
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was clearly staged

and it was staged for big show to get hit too

vince is smart he was prolly like hey paul ill give u 50 g's if you let maywether punch u in the face enough to make you bleed so that people will blog on the internet about whether it was real or fake and give us great publicity

why do u think before big show walked out he opened his mouth wide so u can clearly see he was bleeding
 10 years ago '04        #86
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 HumanCrakk said:
it was clearly staged

vince is smart he was prolly like hey paul ill give u 50 g's if you let maywether punch u in the face enough to make you bleed so that people will blog on the internet about whether it was real or fake and give us great publicity

why do u think before big show walked out he opened his mouth wide so u can clearly see he was bleeding
to not look like a complete douche and get over

it was his first appearance back...he couldnt look like he got completely punked...hes an actor..he played along

like atleast 10 people said...the actual storyline is fake..but mayweather probablly got caught up in the moment and hit him for real.

believe it or not, vince actually cares more about the wrestlers health than a storyline..thats why u never see wwe wrestlers doing moves they do in TNA..tna dont care about their wrestlers, they just want a good show. vince aint gonna tell big show to get his nose broke.

Last edited by Drug Free; 02-19-2008 at 01:53 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #87
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Show Got The Deal Of The Day
 02-19-2008, 06:52 AM         #88
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:

[pic - click to view]

fake blood

[pic - click to view]

real blood

[pic - click to view]

real broken nose

i mean that sh*t was entertaining and all but you guys are playing yourselves if think its real. they been doin stuff like this for years. i remember when fuji cut king kong bundy with the razor blade in that cage match. vince is good i know, but cmon.
His nose was broken. I've seen his nose enough times in the past.

You think you could take those punches and not have a broken nose? how dumb are you mma fans
 02-19-2008, 07:00 AM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
it was clearly staged

Nah. Vince isn't like that. If the punches were meant to be real... Vince would of told Mayweather, but forgot to tell Big Show
 02-19-2008, 07:52 AM         #90
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was staged, but Floyd def wasn't supposed to break dudes nose. He looked like he was gonna cry for real lol.
 02-19-2008, 08:30 AM         #91
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great sh*t! Floyd looked like a real street cat, the way he socked his a.ss and broke!
 10 years ago '04        #92
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 ill800 said:
he didnt break his nose. the blood was faker than a 3 dollar bill. floyd wasnt even holding his hands correctly when he was 'throwing' those punches. gimmie a break already. i thought everybody knew wwe is fake.
*agrees with only seemingly logical post*

then again...the only person who truly knows (if big show's nose was broken) is mayweather, the big show, and the people around them. not the fans or posters on boxden.;)
 10 years ago '04        #93
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO, @ That Replay, Looks Like He Was GOnna Keep Goin If He Didnt Fall LoL...Big Show Is Floyds Height On One Knee
 02-19-2008, 09:33 AM         #94
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
it was clearly staged

u ever been smacked/broke ur nose? blood STREAMS down ur mouth and throat and that, especially seeing as he was walking around, the blood will have gone back down his nose and out his mouth.
 10 years ago '06        #95
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 4423 4423
 MosDefinition said:
All i can say is roger maywhether on raw oh god i pray we get to see roger maywhether do a promo on raw
get ur dictionary ready
 10 years ago '07        #96
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
It was staged... But i severely doubt he was meant to hit him proper lmao

If you go to around 3:30 you can here Shane say, "Show, i had no idea that he was going to do that" ... In that Big Show probably wasn't expected to get smashed something serious haha

The whole thing was staged though.
yea staged but i dont think weather was sposed to peice him like that
 02-19-2008, 09:47 AM         #97
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga gonna be on the next ppv body slamming mcmahon remember that sh*t
 02-19-2008, 10:24 AM         #98
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
benoit ya self ...look closely at his nose, dont you see the crooked bone? floyd busted that c*nts nose open.
no not really. he didnt punch him straight up. the left hook grazed the side of his nose. might of actually hit his cheek first.
broken noses usually bleed pretty bad. and that blood on the big show was fake as hell. why does he have blood dots on both sides of his nose? how did that sh*t get there? i mean the blood isnt even coming out of his nose. id love to see a medical record saying his nose was broke. i doubt he even went to the hospital for it.

Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 10:36 AM..
 02-19-2008, 10:36 AM         #99
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
no not really. he didnt punch him straight up. the left hook grazed the side of his nose.
broken noses usually bleed pretty bad. and that blood on the big show was fake as hell. id love to see a medical record saying his nose was broke.
You don't think you can get your nose broke from a graze to the tip of you nose?

His nose was broke. Either that or WWE have started using CGI to manipulate peoples facial structures.

You're coming off as real stupid right now.

And what was so fake about the blood? Looks like the blood i see in boxing and rugby matches all the time. You must not of seen blood if you think the blood looks anything out of the ordinary.

Lastly you can break your nose with little to no blood... It's actually not that rare.

If you watched boxing as apposed to men rolling on the floor putting each other in armbars you might know this
 02-19-2008, 10:42 AM         #100
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You don't think you can get your nose broke from a graze to the tip of you nose?

His nose was broke. Either that or WWE have started using CGI to manipulate peoples facial structures.

You're coming off as real stupid right now.

And what was so fake about the blood? Looks like the blood i see in boxing and rugby matches all the time. You must not of seen blood if you think the blood looks anything out of the ordinary.

Lastly you can break your nose with little to no blood... It's actually not that rare.

If you watched boxing as apposed to men rolling on the floor putting each other in armbars you might know this
lol, trust me you little uk c*nt, i know what blood looks like. ive watched more boxing matches, wrestling matches and mma f!ghts than you probably ever will in your lifetime. ive been in f!ghts, ive been jumped, ive been stabbed. trust me, im not some pu**y boy who stays in his house and watches uk soccer and wwe all day and thinks hes a tough guy. floyd was holding his punches back. he was jumping around to make it look like he was loading up. i even said that its possible that the left hook broke his nose, but im not buying it. the blood coming out of his mouth looks faker than hell to me. sh*t is bright red. and how does he have little blood dots on either side of his nose?

o by the way real f!ghting (mma) > staged wrestling with dudes in tights (wwe)
i guess you missed your boy brock tapping out like a girl in the first round vs mir?

Last edited by ill800; 02-19-2008 at 10:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy