Feb 17 - Kimbo Defeats Tank Abbot In MMA Fight (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats Next For Kimbo

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
iun care wat anyone says, KIMBO iz a beast!!!!!!
 02-18-2008, 02:13 PM         #62
ThaGrifter79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brock will own him if it hadn't been for an ankle lock Brock would have murder ol boy! Hell I'll put it to you this way I don't think Kimbo can fu*k with Shamrock, he may be training with the best but that type of training he should have been getting way before now! Like I said Jet Li could whoop this n*ggas a.ss!
 02-18-2008, 02:22 PM         #63
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurdah said:
tanks been gettin his a.ss beat for years by everybody (hes lost 11 of his last 14 f!ghts). this was no surprise

they need to rematch kimbo with gannon in mma

this is what I said in another thread..... kimbo can't beat gannon first of all, gannon made him look really bad last f!ght.

But, I bet you it will be more entertaining to watch him f!ght brock lesnar... only there's no way he will outpunch brock.. brocks a beast. He lost his last f!ght from a leg lock but was fu*kin the guy up. Kimbo doesn't do leglocks, its not in his ability. Lesnar ftw.

I do think kimbo is a good f!ghter though..... he just would get creamed by someone like randy couture. Tank got his a.ss kicked a few months ago by some skinnier guy... and he looked worse this f!ght than ever. The old tank was good, but he's burned out..... so no real triumph here. Kimbo should be looking to make a name for himself in mma, not f!ght burned out f!ghters. I bet you anything, we will see a kimbo vs brock lesnar........... that will be fu*kin entertainment right there.
 02-18-2008, 02:29 PM         #64
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to get this crazy n*gga Kimbo to f!ght Mike Tyson on PPV...now that's some sh*t i'll pay to watch. Not him fu*kin up some old a.ss overweight hick.
 10 years ago '07        #65
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
kimbo, man, n*ggas a fu*king beast.
 02-18-2008, 03:19 PM         #66
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neiborhood Monster!
 02-18-2008, 03:20 PM         #67
J. Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NonyoBizness said:
this is what I said in another thread..... kimbo can't beat gannon first of all, gannon made him look really bad last f!ght.

But, I bet you it will be more entertaining to watch him f!ght brock lesnar... only there's no way he will outpunch brock.. brocks a beast. He lost his last f!ght from a leg lock but was fu*kin the guy up. Kimbo doesn't do leglocks, its not in his ability. Lesnar ftw.

I do think kimbo is a good f!ghter though..... he just would get creamed by someone like randy couture. Tank got his a.ss kicked a few months ago by some skinnier guy... and he looked worse this f!ght than ever. The old tank was good, but he's burned out..... so no real triumph here. Kimbo should be looking to make a name for himself in mma, not f!ght burned out f!ghters. I bet you anything, we will see a kimbo vs brock lesnar........... that will be fu*kin entertainment right there.
But did you see Gannon's face...it seems like he got it worse to me even though he won the f!ght
 10 years ago '06        #68
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 2949 2949
 Styl3s said:
that looked like a fixed match to the max

anyways i dont understand the hype around kimbo, he will NEVER be in a real established mma fed, because fact is he has no skill, hes just a big guy who can throw some punches
no skill huh? he already is in rea mma fed didnt u see the video. ufc is not the only mma fed out there. his first mma f!ght he made the guy tap out. he also knows jiu-jitsu.
 10 years ago '04        #69
orv 
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 1660 1660
 ThaGrifter79 said:
I don't think he could go more then one round with a martial artist or a grappler! All I see from him is raw punching power with no speed to his punches I bet Jet Li could whoop his a.ss!
Jet Li would "whoop" a lot of peoples a.sses...
 10 years ago '05        #70
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
kimbo slice
 02-19-2008, 07:08 AM         #71
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL@Tank still trying to f!ght. Aint dude close to pushing 50 by now? I considered him a bum back in the day overall. Fat azz never had any stamina or wind so if he didn't knock someone out quick or ended up on the mat then his azz was done. No wonder he has a losing record. Almost twice as many losses as wins.

Nah, I'm not saying I could do better but ummmmmm that's why my azz is on the sideline and a spectator.
 10 years ago '05        #72
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
props good vid
 10 years ago '06        #73
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 4412 4412
 Styl3s said:

anyways i dont understand the hype around kimbo, he will NEVER be in a real established mma fed, because fact is he has no skill, hes just a big guy who can throw some punches

yeah, say that do his face ur eye will be dangeling out the socket.
 10 years ago '04        #74
LDotSmith 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas is crazy sayin Kimbo aint got no skill...

fu*k all that karate, submission bullsh*t......

its cool.. but..

n*ggas from the street dont give a fu*k about all that...

been f!ghtin our whole life.. thats skill...

come to the streets wit all that karate submisson sh*t, and get the sh*t beat outta you...

and Kimbo from the streets... he aint worried bout that.....
beat a.ss as quickly as possible before u even get a chance to do anything...
Period

tho i have saw him get choked out......

win some lose some...
 02-19-2008, 11:50 AM         #75
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Lewis said:
But did you see Gannon's face...it seems like he got it worse to me even though he won the f!ght
your face dont mean sh*t.... he was bleeding....... my little sister could slap you in the nose hard enough to make that sh*t bleed.. let alone a grown man blasting u in the face several times.

Apparently kimbos punches didnt phaze gannon enough to stop him.... hence kimbo got owned fair and square. Now imagine if there were no rules in this f!ght... and gannon could use his knees & elbows without being stopped? Kimbo got lucky that it was rules by the street or ufc for that matter.
 02-19-2008, 11:53 AM         #76
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LDotSmith said:
n*ggas is crazy sayin Kimbo aint got no skill...

fu*k all that karate, submission bullsh*t......

its cool.. but..

n*ggas from the street dont give a fu*k about all that...

been f!ghtin our whole life.. thats skill...

come to the streets wit all that karate submisson sh*t, and get the sh*t beat outta you...

and Kimbo from the streets... he aint worried bout that.....
beat a.ss as quickly as possible before u even get a chance to do anything...
Period

tho i have saw him get choked out......

win some lose some...

he dont have to give a fu*k to get his a.ss kicked..... go say that to randy coutures face or fedor's.. i dont care what streets ur from... either of them would rip ur fu*kin head off and sh*t down ur throat.

i like kimbo... im just realistic. Kimbo aint like everyone that your groupin together sayin "dont give a fu*k". Dont give a fu*k all u want, 99.9% of the people u know could never f!ght as good as kimbo and even he had his a.ss handed to him by a so/so semi-pro f!ghter.

Last edited by NonyoBizness; 02-19-2008 at 11:55 AM..
 02-19-2008, 12:27 PM         #77
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:

what do you mean a big guy. bi*ch his whole division heavyweight! he aint the biggest. and being nice with the hands is a skill. Kimbo has always been in good shape that goes to show u how much he's taking the sport serious other than say a tank, butterbean or any other blob in their prime

Last edited by CenterField; 02-19-2008 at 12:28 PM..
 02-19-2008, 01:48 PM         #78
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to say kimbo has no skill but he needs to stop f!ghting these bums and go after someone with a record....this white dude looked like he had his a.ss kicked before even stepping in the ring....i mean c'mon dude had man t*ts
 10 years ago '06        #79
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
@ tank abbot bein 42 and fat as fu*k. of course kimbo gonna whoop his a.ss.
 10 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19857 19857
9-13 he shud ledger himself now that hes 9-14
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago