Feb 17 - Kimbo Defeats Tank Abbot In MMA Fight (video)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats Next For Kimbo

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Kimbo would be Tito Ortiz!

I want to see it now!
 10 years ago '04        #42
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
LOL. This match was so a.ss... Beating up 40+ year old dudes aside from people that still train over 40 like Bas Rutten and Randy Couture is nothing to brag about. You're all getting hyped over NOTHING. I'm not going to deny the man's skill because he has some but it's a pitiful demonstration against washed up f!ghters. He's a decent f!ghter at best... He wouldn't do so well against someone who can strike or even has a ground game. We've seen Kimbo get served before, c'mon people...

Last edited by orv; 02-18-2008 at 01:46 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #43
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
seen kimbo get served b4?...when?
 10 years ago '07        #44
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 blockburna said:
seen kimbo get served b4?...when?

Kimbo's boys were acting like losers...sh*ts a street f!ght right?

Last edited by CaP; 02-18-2008 at 03:02 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #45
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104

^^^^
the Kimbo Slice f!ghtography for those who've missed some of his f!ghts
 10 years ago '06        #46
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
That was lame how old is Tank again I don't know if he will make it a against a submisin expert it takes more than hitting hard to beat one of those guys it will be over when they take kimbo to the ground.Look at brock how big and he got taken down with a anckle lock
 02-18-2008, 04:14 AM         #47
ThaGrifter79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he could go more then one round with a martial artist or a grappler! All I see from him is raw punching power with no speed to his punches I bet Jet Li could whoop his a.ss!
 10 years ago '04        #48
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1067 1067
yea, i saw this on showtime on sunday morning, f!ght was short as hell, straight 2 pieced that n*gga and laid his a.ss out... you know you got ya a.ss handed to you when you fall face down...

i wanna see him and brock go at it tho... brock is a big dude, and he ain't gettin knocked out that easy...

Styl3s said:
that looked like a fixed match to the max

anyways i dont understand the hype around kimbo, he will NEVER be in a real established mma fed, because fact is he has no skill, hes just a big guy who can throw some punches
well, your right, he has no skill, but he just started, and he has a good trainer, no one just comes in being the best, it takes time, practice, training, and experience...

i'm pretty sure after his first loss, he'll gain some more skills besides striking after evaluating his loss... but for now, why change up the formula?
 10 years ago '04        #49
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Is really gonna f!ght Shamrock next?
 10 years ago '04        #50
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1134 1134
kimbo can f!ght...

...south florida in this bi*ch.

what certain haters fail to realize is that kimbo is a street f!ghter. you don't have rigid rules in a street f!ght as mma or any organized f!ghting organization. you can say kimbo sucks or isn't that great of a hitter...

...almost every street f!ght he has been in has ended in a knockout. and he still can't f!ght for some reason. i don't see how you can knockout 5-6 dudes (i have only seen 5-6 videos on youtube) who weigh over 200 pounds and still can't f!ght.

i'm confused.

Last edited by Hardkore; 02-18-2008 at 07:01 AM..
 02-18-2008, 07:08 AM         #51
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimbo isn't even that good of a f!ghter.

Didn't he lose to that fat slow guy before, some police officer or something lol
 02-18-2008, 07:11 AM         #52
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
kimbo can f!ght...

...south florida in this bi*ch.

what certain haters fail to realize is that kimbo is a street f!ghter. you don't have rigid rules in a street f!ght as mma or any organized f!ghting organization. you can say kimbo sucks or isn't that great of a hitter...

...almost every street f!ght he has been in has ended in a knockout. and he still can't f!ght for some reason. i don't see how you can knockout 5-6 dudes (i have only seen 5-6 videos on youtube) who weigh over 200 pounds and still can't f!ght.

i'm confused.
What are you talking about... Have you seen his street f!ghts, there's plenty of rules.

Fact is Kimbo is only in the UFC so they can make money off idiots like yourself.

And he isn't that good of a street f!ghter either. If he was a good street f!ghter you wouldn't even know his name, because he'd be lowkey f!ghting for big dollar, and the videos wouldn't appear on youtube.

When you're a street f!ghter and you f!ght on youtube = you're no good.
 10 years ago '04        #53
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1134 1134
 r a n c i d said:
What are you talking about... Have you seen his street f!ghts, there's plenty of rules.

Fact is Kimbo is only in the UFC so they can make money off idiots like yourself.

And he isn't that good of a street f!ghter either. If he was a good street f!ghter you wouldn't even know his name, because he'd be lowkey f!ghting for big dollar, and the videos wouldn't appear on youtube.

When you're a street f!ghter and you f!ght on youtube = you're no good.
1. i said "rigid rules". not "no rules".

2. when you have a person's eyeball danging from his socket, use an uppercut to knock out a dude who is like 300 pounds, and knock out several other people, in the street, you are a good street f!ghter.

3. he gets stacks for every f!ght he's in. one of his "promoters" or "bosses" owns a pr0no company in miami. trust me, kimbo is paid. and i mean "street f!ghts".

you're right. street f!ghter on youtube = no good. street f!ghter from youtube who has stories about him on espn before any big-time f!ght = a little good. maybe. i just might be reaching.

anybody else wants to chime in?
 02-18-2008, 07:47 AM         #54
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only the guy's 2nd MMA f!ght. Clearly they aren't going to pit him against someone of high caliber yet.

A Gannon/Slice MMA f!ght would be a big draw, though.

Looks like Ken Shamrock will be the next to get in the cage with Kimbo, if Shamrock wins his next f!ght.

Frank's got a f!ght coming up, too.
 02-18-2008, 10:00 AM         #55
droppinmoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimbo
 10 years ago '06        #56
killer-rapz 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 169 169
Damn kimbo a beast
 10 years ago '04        #57
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
dude Tank called out Kimbo at his other f!ght...... its not like they just came up with this shyt... tank started it
 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM         #58
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo is the man
 02-18-2008, 12:51 PM         #59
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo is the man
 02-18-2008, 01:02 PM         #60
J. Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it should be against the law to let that n*gga Kimbo f!ght

It's like his hands is made of steel...I was checkin out some of his youtube videos and he be mutilating dudes faces
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago