The Dunk Contest Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #141
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2399 2399
 McLaren said:
smh @ Gay asking for dunks on Youtube.... if he wanted to ask for dunks, he should have contacted James White
Rudy couldn't do half the dunks sent in to him by Team Flight Brothers.. so he ended up doing 2 sh*tty ones he came up with himself lol.
 10 years ago '04        #142
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
ey any of yall know what shoes rudy gay was rockin?
 10 years ago '07        #143
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
rudy gay = disappointment.
 02-17-2008, 05:26 AM         #144
olibomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he shouldn't have done the youtube thing lol, lead people to believe he was actually gon do something good
 02-17-2008, 05:59 AM         #145
olibomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howard deserved this, regardless of the haters
 10 years ago '06        #146
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 KtodaC said:
ey any of yall know what shoes rudy gay was rockin?
windmills
 02-17-2008, 06:48 AM         #147
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He definitely threw it through, I just paused it on youtube .. his hand was at least 6 inches away from the rim when he released the ball, it's hard to tell w/ the sh*tty flash vids.

I think people should relax though, how many people can get that high w/ that much extension of the arm to throw a baseball pitch through the hoop?

In real time it doesn't matter if he touched the rim or not, it was still impressive.

Last edited by BMJR; 02-17-2008 at 06:49 AM..
 02-17-2008, 06:53 AM         #148
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sakriphyse88 said:
lmao@ the judges throwin his sneakers on the ground..
Did they really do that? I saw him sign them and leave em on the table lol. He should have worn white socks .. green looked funny and you saw his toes sweatin' lmao.
 02-17-2008, 08:58 AM         #149
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and when Green did the Birthday Cake sh*t he got fu*ked by the f*g**t a.ss judges, sh*t was a 10 easy. Howard won it by a landslide tho.
first off the dunk was sick. second, he didnt get fu*ked by the judges you fu*kin fat retard. he made it to the final round, where it was ultimately up to the people not the judges. so go get a big mac and shut the fu*k up.
 02-17-2008, 09:07 AM         #150
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d-howard did his thing, but this is a dunk contest not a layup contest, so he should not have gotten a 50 for a layup. yes he was high a.ss hell and leaning like young dro, but a layup is a layup. and that birthday cake deserved all 10s. but u saw the suck fest that had d-howard so no one else had a chance to win anyway.
 10 years ago '06        #151
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 twherry19 said:
d-howard did his thing, but this is a dunk contest not a layup contest, so he should not have gotten a 50 for a layup. yes he was high a.ss hell and leaning like young dro, but a layup is a layup. and that birthday cake deserved all 10s. but u saw the suck fest that had d-howard so no one else had a chance to win anyway.
Slam dunk - A slam dunk (or simply a dunk) is a type of basketball shot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manually powers the ball downward through the basket with one or both of his hands.
 02-17-2008, 09:40 AM         #152
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
Slam dunk - A slam dunk (or simply a dunk) is a type of basketball shot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manually powers the ball downward through the basket with one or both of his hands.
Exactly, if the ball is released and there is no upward movement, it's a dunk.

look at gerald greens cupcake dunk (which was SICK), he doesn't touch the rim, he just throws it in.
 10 years ago '05        #153
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
That cupcake dunk was weak as fu*k. i don care what anybody say. And i knew he was gon do sum old a.ss dunks he already did last year. he did the thru da legs like 4 times.

Howard had sum nice shyt but tha superman was a hard a.ss lay-up
 02-17-2008, 09:47 AM         #154
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
first off the dunk was sick. .
@ thinking that retarded a.ss dunk was "sick"....wow...blowing a candle off a cupcake....worst attempt at creativity ever...

Moon shoulda been in the finals
 10 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 JaeWil said:
@ thinking that retarded a.ss dunk was "sick"....wow...blowing a candle off a cupcake....worst attempt at creativity ever...

Moon shoulda been in the finals
Moon COULD HAVE BEEN if he didnt jag himself by puttin dat tape down dam near @ the 3pt line. Josh Smith did dat same shyt and it didnt work. I knew he wasnt gon make it. And that proves that the lil sneak peak was fake
 10 years ago '05        #156
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
 THEINFAMOUS said:
That cupcake dunk was weak as fu*k. i don care what anybody say. And i knew he was gon do sum old a.ss dunks he already did last year. he did the thru da legs like 4 times.
better than not doing a dunk
 02-17-2008, 09:53 AM         #157
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jamario moon and rudy gay should be banned from next years all star weekend...smh.

Last edited by JaeRell; 02-17-2008 at 09:54 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #158
space
space
Dwight Howard's Superman Hard Layup Throw dunk/layup> Greens Cupcake & Shoeless thru da legs
 10 years ago '05        #159
space
space
 JaeRell said:
jamario moon and rudy gay should be banned from next years all star weekend...smh.
I figured that Rudy Gay YouTube wudnt work. he shuda used sum shyt frum the Flight Bros. Kenny Smith was doubtin him b4 he even dunked it

Moon really fu*ked me up. I thot since dude was actually wit the Globetrotters that he wud have SOMETHING never seen b4 but the masking tape just........
 10 years ago '07        #160
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
dwight howard deserved to win. the competition overall was aight nothin spectacular. they need vince carter in the competition to resurrect it tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy