The Dunk Contest Discussion

most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #281
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Man the contest is bullsh*t now... Moon jumped from a farther distance with greater difficulty than howards dunk where he jumped from a closer distance and threw the ball in... Moon jumped off the wrong foot with wrong hand from a further distance.. come on now.. ROBBERY
 10 years ago '05        #282
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 unotready said:
Man the contest is bullsh*t now... Moon jumped from a farther distance with greater difficulty than howards dunk where he jumped from a closer distance and threw the ball in... Moon jumped off the wrong foot with wrong hand from a further distance.. come on now.. ROBBERY
d12s behind the backboard dunk>>moons dunk.....now stop crying over it u act like moon paying u to say this or some sh*t let it rest...moons sh*t wasnt innovative...d12 and gerald greens sh*t was.......yea we see it was difficult..good for him...u dont see no one else crying about this sh*t but u..let it rest n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #283
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 unotready said:
Man the contest is bullsh*t now... Moon jumped from a farther distance with greater difficulty than howards dunk where he jumped from a closer distance and threw the ball in... Moon jumped off the wrong foot with wrong hand from a further distance.. come on now.. ROBBERY
youre a fu*king tool. find me another bigman that does what howard does.
 02-17-2008, 09:38 PM         #284
YoungMelo23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now I will give him credit his first dunk was nice but his second dunk he mess up by first puttin the tape down n he should have put more creativity into it now if u look at green first dunk the birthday cake was creative because u need ups n order to blow a candle out first n then dunk the ball n still have the cake stay up there so 2 me they were evenly tied with the edge goin to last year dunk champ.
 10 years ago '06        #285
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Afnorth123 said:
d12s behind the backboard dunk>>moons dunk.....now stop crying over it u act like moon paying u to say this or some sh*t let it rest...moons sh*t wasnt innovative...d12 and gerald greens sh*t was.......yea we see it was difficult..good for him...u dont see no one else crying about this sh*t but u..let it rest n*gga

Nah.. I won't let it rest until moon comes back next year and at least advances to final round
 10 years ago '05        #286
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if you analyze the dunk after the fact, it's REALLY hard to do......

but i'm sorry, even when Jordan was doing the sh*t, the foul line dunk is PLAYED......it takes no skill to do, it's just hops.....

and yea, it is more difficult to catch it with your off hand, but it's not as difficult as throwing it off the BACK of the backboard and doing a windmill and dunking it.......

the cupcake dunk was gay, it was more setup than dunk......Moon's sh*t was more dunk than setup..........the difference is, Green's setup worked AND he made the dunk, Moon's setup flopped and he made the dunk..........

when i was watching the sh*t, i didn't say 'ohh!!! he jumped off his left foot and dunked with his left hand!!!'...........i said 'man, he just dunked from the foul line like someone does EVERY YEAR.'
 10 years ago '06        #287
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
^ but he caught it off an alley oop bounce pass.. no-one done that before. That's a lot harder to do because of the timing..
 10 years ago '05        #288
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
it's not as hard as you're making it out to be dude......

i mean, i can't jump from the foul line and dunk it with my left hand, but i've sure been running down the court and had a lob pass throw to me that i put in with my left hand because it was deflected.....

you're acting like he MEANT to dunk that bi*ch with his left hand......the only reason he did that sh*t was because it was a sh*tty pass......

you can hype it up all you want, but all he did was add a pass to an old, played out dunk......the left hand only came into play because the pass he got was off-target.
 10 years ago '06        #289
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Sheeed said:
moon chocked
...kinda like u choked at spelling grade 3 level words?
 10 years ago '06        #290
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
At least people realize moon got robbed.. he should have at least been in the finals... not saying howard didn't do his thing... the superman sh*t was horrible.. his other dunks were nice... Gimmicks should not take over the athleticism.. that should be the phrase for next year. People are going to far with the gimmicks.. there should be a limit, cause without the cape and superman theme.. what would we even call this? think about how stupid it would look ahah.. officials wouldn't even count it as a dunk.. the announcer would tell his a.ss to re-do whatever it was he trying to do


Last edited by unotready; 02-17-2008 at 10:49 PM..
 02-17-2008, 10:50 PM         #291
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give it up already
 10 years ago '06        #292
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 AlCapone said:
LMAO u keep sayin u not mad but this is ur what? 10th post about this?

and this is what ur 47th defending ur bum chum dwight?
 10 years ago '04        #293
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
lol y'all dissecting this dudes dunk like any judge in the dunk contest has 24hrs to replay it countless times and analyze it.
fact of the matter is dude came out with the tape which informs the judges and audience that "i am going to jump from the tape". dude fu*ked up on the 1st attempt then leaped 2 feet in ahead of the tape in his second attempt.
he choked and the judges scored him correctly.
better luck next year
END OF STORY...........
 10 years ago '06        #294
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 daliff89 said:
it's not as hard as you're making it out to be dude......

i mean, i can't jump from the foul line and dunk it with my left hand, but i've sure been running down the court and had a lob pass throw to me that i put in with my left hand because it was deflected.....

you're acting like he MEANT to dunk that bi*ch with his left hand......the only reason he did that sh*t was because it was a sh*tty pass......

you can hype it up all you want, but all he did was add a pass to an old, played out dunk......the left hand only came into play because the pass he got was off-target.
^ and he was still able to throw it down.. lol, doesn't that say anything? about his athleticism.. ? I mean anyway people spin it, it still looks good for moon because of the fact he was able to still pull it off with the wrong hand... other dudes would have just stopped and re done it again.. but ey man, i'm not the only 1 who thinks he got robbed.. check the official discussion.. a lot of dudes in there think so too
 02-17-2008, 10:52 PM         #295
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everythings fine here...the right man won

go on with your saltyness
 02-17-2008, 10:55 PM         #296
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lol y'all dissecting this dudes dunk like any judge in the dunk contest has 24hrs to replay it countless times and analyze it.
fact of the matter is dude came out with the tape which informs the judges and audience that "i am going to jump from the tape". dude fu*ked up on the 1st attempt then leaped 2 feet in ahead of the tape in his second attempt.
he choked and the judges scored him correctly.
better luck next year
END OF STORY...........
true

@ the tape
 10 years ago '06        #297
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i aint ever said the right man didnt win


point blank tho if i asked u do u agree dwights super man dunk and off the glass tap to himself are both top 5 dunks in the history of the dunk comp...i cannot help u. go magic! lol
 02-17-2008, 10:57 PM         #298
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did i say they were?

proceed with your saltyness
 02-17-2008, 10:59 PM         #299
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
matter fact, the saltiest thing ive heard in awhile is when u said kenny was ampin it up just to sway voters just becuz barkley likes to gamble n he picked dwight
 10 years ago '06        #300
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 AlCapone said:
where did i say they were?

proceed with your saltyness
lol SO U AGREE WIT ALL OF MY POSTS FOOL


it was way overhyped by kenny and magic. nowhere did i say he didnt deserve to win learn how to read dayum. u been on my nuts the whole time and we on the same page lol @ u
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy