The Dunk Contest Discussion

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
my opinion most dunks r all the same anyway, the cupcake sh*t & the superman sh*t were unique...it is kinda corny that he didnt actually dunk it tho

im just happy i didnt see somebody put on a different jersey/ jump over somebody or any of the other same sh*t u see every year...wit slight alterations

its turned into who can think of the most unique sh*t, its not actually who can do what, cuz they can all obviously dunk
 10 years ago '06        #262
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:
people crying and complaining about this dudes 2 dunks
im not even gonna post the other one because it was a certified flop
he took 3 minutes to put the tape down and take off 2 feet in front of the tape

[pic - click to view]

Post his second dunk and it'll change everyone else's mind. I thought for certain his heel was touching the free throw line. The n*gga caught that sh*t with his left after he jumped off his left foot. That sh*t is crazy hard to do. Can't be classified as a flop. The tape fu*ked him up.

All of the judges gave him 9's and Darryl Dawkins gave him an 8. If he doesn't get that 8, him and Gerald are battling for that 2 spot going into the final round.
 10 years ago '06        #263
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 hood135 said:
Post his second dunk and it'll change everyone else's mind. I thought for certain his heel was touching the free throw line. The n*gga caught that sh*t with his left after he jumped off his left foot. That sh*t is crazy hard to do. Can't be classified as a flop. The tape fu*ked him up.

All of the judges gave him 9's and Darryl Dawkins gave him an 8. If he doesn't get that 8, him and Gerald are battling for that 2 spot going into the final round.

That's what i'm saying.. he caught it with his off hand.. I don't think people understand how hard that is to do... it is very hard to dunk with your off hand when you jump with the wrong foot forward.. people downplayed the dunk and he got robbed because of that... hawkins fu*ked him up
 10 years ago '04        #264
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 TheKidHypno' said:
fred jones wants his dunk back

thank you sir!!!!!!
props to you
dude didn't come out with anything we never seen before
 02-17-2008, 07:50 PM         #265
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
yep....cupcake dunk shoulda been 50
you're a fu*king cupcake for thinking that....
 10 years ago '04        #266
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 hood135 said:

he still owned himself putt the tape down way back there
therefore = :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #267
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
he still owned himself putt the tape down way back there
therefore = :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

Yeah you right about him burying himself, but no can say that that dunk wasn't nice though.
 10 years ago '04        #268
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 hood135 said:
Yeah you right about him burying himself, but no can say that that dunk wasn't nice though.
Josh Smith didn't help his case either

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2008, 08:10 PM         #269
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
all moons dunks were straight a.ss

word...you don't make youtube vids and then put tape on the court and ignore the sh*t...ban this n*gga from future allstar appearances...smh..
 10 years ago '04        #270
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Moon did sh*t we saw before......

Gerald Green, blew out a candle on a cupcake on top of the rim....thats sick.....his second dunk was ok, nothing spectacular, but comeon....nothing moon did came close to blowing out a candle.......and dwighty.....sh*tted on the dunk contest
 10 years ago '06        #271
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Josh Smith didn't help his case either

[pic - click to view]

co-sign
 02-17-2008, 08:18 PM         #272
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moon? that pie-faced n*gga still woulda lost
 10 years ago '06        #273
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
^ you're talking out your a.ss... he planned to do the dunk carring the ball the whole way, but because of the rule that you need a partner, he figured to do it that way... ofcourse that would be a lot harder... he can complete the dunk without the bounce pass from kapono
 10 years ago '06        #274
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Moon did sh*t we saw before......

Gerald Green, blew out a candle on a cupcake on top of the rim....thats sick.....his second dunk was ok, nothing spectacular, but comeon....nothing moon did came close to blowing out a candle.......and dwighty.....sh*tted on the dunk contest
Yeah I agree but I never saw somebpdy catch an oop from the free throw line and dunk it same leg/same hand. I just don't want people to dismiss Moon's dunks like they were just weak as hell.
 10 years ago '05        #275
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
moon chocked
 10 years ago '06        #276
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
MOON DID DO STUFF YOU"VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMEONE CATCH A DUNK OFF A BOUNCE PASs FROM THE GROUND WHILE JUMPING OFF THE WRONG FOOT CATCHING IT WITH HIS OFF HAND AND DUNKING IT NEARLY FROM THE FREE THROW LINE.. THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE!
 10 years ago '04        #277
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 unotready said:
MOON DID DO STUFF YOU"VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMEONE CATCH A DUNK OFF A BOUNCE PASs FROM THE GROUND WHILE JUMPING OFF THE WRONG FOOT CATCHING IT WITH HIS OFF HAND AND DUNKING IT NEARLY FROM THE FREE THROW LINE.. THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE!
he should a never called his dunk then
its like y'all expected the judges to give him 10's after he put tape down but jumped 2 feet in front of it.
 10 years ago '06        #278
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
he should a never called his dunk then
its like y'all expected the judges to give him 10's after he put tape down but jumped 2 feet in front of it.
I know.. it's sad that that's the way sh*t goes down cause truthfully when you analyze it, that dunk was very impressive.. it's just he put down the tape and everyone expects him to do it from there..
 10 years ago '05        #279
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 unotready said:
u dont kn if thats never beend one before...im sure if all the dunks in th dunk contest history are reviewed.....its been done...and the fact that he put hte tape down so far back ruined hte whole dunk....i thought players would stop doing it when josh did it but i guess not
 02-17-2008, 08:58 PM         #280
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
that was seriously the most overhyped contest ever. i'm not mad. but i am kinda upset with the commentating disrespecting several amazing dunk cotnests callin that one of the greatest. i know tons of bball heads that are in shock like me that they got 50s for all those wack dunks....dwight had the best dunk of the contest in the first round. jamarios first dunk was cold. geralds threw the legs dunk with no shoes was tight cept more of a first round dunk. i duno man. nothing really last nite got me goin crazy unlike many dunk contests b4. gimmicks took over last nite its sad.
LMAO u keep sayin u not mad but this is ur what? 10th post about this?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy