Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2008, 03:26 PM         #81
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k games, give me some liquor son! we about to get fu*ked up
 10 years ago '04        #82
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2008, 03:27 PM         #83
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeanJovi said:
So How Does Microsoft Kick Things Off?
With A Lil' Red Ring of death

Microsoft kicked off GDC with red! Here, the BBC spotted this Xbox 360 demo kiosk that has been RRoD'd. No way to know if this console was made before things were "bad" or after things got "good." But think about it this way: All those other GDC Xbox 360s are working fine! So now all that there's left for you to do is go check your Xbox 360, make sure it still works and pray.

Kotaku

Video Here at BBC
omg........
 10 years ago '04        #84
space
space
I am at the Seattle airport about jump on the plane to San Francisco for this year’s Game Developers Conference. I will be down there along with TriXie and the Gamerscoreblog team providing coverage of all the announcements and activity. Keep an eye on Xbox.com for complete event coverage, including video coverage of all the announcements and Keynote. In addition, we’ll also be posting special Inside Xbox video as well. For Wednesday morning’s Keynote with John Schappert, I’ll have the complete audio posted Wednesday afternoon for you to hear the action first hand.

If are in the Bay Area but you are not attending GDC, we are having an Xbox and Games for Windows ‘Meet-And-Eat’ Wednesday night. Here are the details:

When: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 from 7pm-10pm PT
Where: In-and-Out Burger @ Fisherman's Wharf
333 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA
Who: I willl be there along with e (yes, e is coming on the road) TriXie and some of the Gamerscore blog team.
Why: Because we’re going to buy you dinner*

major
 10 years ago '04        #85
space
space
This is pure, 100% rumour. As unreliable as any information on the internet. Imbibe with requisite large quantities of sodium chloride. It is presented here merely for entertainment and wild speculation purposes. As always, please... no wagering.

From the Playstation forums:

quote:

The following is from a Private Message with someone to remain nameless. I am not gonna name names and throw this person under the bus.

"Do you know what PSedge tools are?

Basically, it's a development environment filled with code libraries that allow developers to have an easier time integrating their game code to work with the PS3.

Anyways, very exciting stuff happened on Monday (The one that just past). The PSedge dev kits, recieved an update. So whatever, we take a look, and the major addition, was that the TRC's were updated, and the new HOME libraries were brought in.

What does this mean? A TRC is a checklist of things a game must have for Sony to approve, in order for them to give the "Go-Ahead" on releasing the game on their console. This checklist has things like: Can't crash, Load times under 10 seconds, and things like that.

Two new ones were added: A game must be able to integrate into Home, a game must support "Accomplishments". Right there, two important things, the PS3 system for achievements is called "Accomplishments", and Home is coming out VERY VERY VERY Soon.

Then, we got a changelog, and in-game XMB is almost worked out. Every game that's coming out now, supports in-game XMB, every game that already came out, has to get patched. (Naturally, only first party games will get a patch, I doubt Ubisoft is going to patch a.ssassin's Creed).

So yeah, it boils down to, Sony got everything figured out. I don't know what's the hold up, but from a developers perspective, HOME is set up and completed, and In-Game XMB is on the verge of being completed and released."

It sounds about right to me. There's supporting evidence for the XMB stuff all over the place - the system-level "game rooms" in the Lost Planet PS3 demo; the Accomplishments in DMC4; the custom soundtracks in SSHD and HV Bowling with XMB interfaces; the microphone access in Burnout Paradise; also in-game messaging in Burnout, Rock Band, and a bunch of others... it seems like the hooks have been in place for some time, waiting for the final bit (the Home/PS button) to tie it all together. Also, I will not be surprised at all to see some games "left behind" in the patching process, and it will probably always be true for some initial PS3 titles that they don't support the complete featureset because the developer or publisher didn't want to go back and do the work. X360 will always have that consistency a step further because of their tightly controlled process right form launch.

As for HOME, well it had better be shipping soon, it's been delayed for a while now. Really want to see an open beta soon, I'm quite curious to see how it's received.
 02-19-2008, 03:36 PM         #86
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ good sh*t!!
 10 years ago '06        #87
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Kap i'm a quarter of a second away from giving you a bombardment of hate for all these rumors n*gga...WAIT FOR THE KEYNOTES AND ACTUAL NEWS TO COME IN!
 10 years ago '04        #88
space
space
well i havnt found any definite sony news yet..had no choice
 10 years ago '07        #89
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
:sleepy: ...... tomorrow i'll be live and awake, hopefully
 10 years ago '06        #90
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
well i havnt found any definite sony news yet..had no choice
YOU HAVE A CHOICE AND THAT'S TO GO ON BACK TO SHUTTYTOWN![/doug heffernan]
 10 years ago '06        #92
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Sony thinks they're funny for that "in-shirt XMB" sh*t. :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #93
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i <3 sony
 10 years ago '04        #94
space
space
Free Software for Students

As the headline says, if you are a student and want to get in on the action check out the . This program gives you free access to some a suite of development tools that is worth over $2000

The full list of free software:

* Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition
* Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
* XNA Game Studio 2.0
* 12-month free membership in the XNA Creators Club
* Expression Studio, which includes Expression Web, Expression Blend, Expression Design and Expression Media
* SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition
* Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition
* Sql Server Developer Edition
* Virtual PC 2007
* Visual Basic 2005
* Visual C++ 2005
* Visual C# 2005
* Visual J# 2005
* Visual Web Developer 2005
 10 years ago '04        #95
space
space
microsoft is giving away free development tools so grab it up if yall into that sh*t...opputunity
 10 years ago '05        #96
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
I already got all taht sh*t since i'm takin a class on database management & visual basic .net.... all i need is that XNA joint :)
 10 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I already got all taht sh*t since i'm takin a class on database management & visual basic .net.... all i need is that XNA joint :)
go grab it up then...im waitin on the first hill game son...u kno they may let u distribute thru live now
 10 years ago '06        #98
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
lol @ P making a game.
 02-19-2008, 07:08 PM         #99
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
Sony thinks they're funny for that "in-shirt XMB" sh*t. :finger:
I read that as IN sh*t XMB
 10 years ago '04        #100
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1042 1042

[pic - click to view]

Smh, thats just sad. RRod at the GDC already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy