most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Blackroses Baby said:
If you dont want them one Earth, then where do you want them at?
venus where women come from
 10 years ago '04        #142
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
it does because they have done a great job in linking it with struggles of other. hence it is kinda normalize in the society.
You keep ignoring the fact that there are and have been societies where homos3xuality is normal.
 02-16-2008, 03:08 PM         #143
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
You keep ignoring the fact that there are and have been societies where homos3xuality is normal.
dont teach ignorance. educating a dumbass gives you a smartass, so progress will never ensue. he still believes that he was born straight, which is wrong. he's clearly uneducated, and telling him anything other than his opinion (since he doesnt know facts) will get you nowhere man. sorry man :(
 10 years ago '04        #144
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Mr 315 said:
the suspect:
the victim:

some fu*ked up sh*t RIP
the suspect looks just as gay as the victim
 10 years ago '05        #145
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 unkle said:
people do die everyday. that's true; however, people do not rejoice and applaud murder. well, not the "normal" people anyway. wait a minute... didn't you say something about abnormal people should be k!lled???

hmm...

i don't condone homos3xuality either and quite frankly, and no offense to anyone, it's disgusting. however that does not justify murder of a human being. no one is f!ghting for gay rights here bro. people are just shocked and revolted at such utter indifference to human life you have displayed.

truly a shocking behavior.
my homie tae saved me from having to respond to this thread.....word
 02-16-2008, 03:51 PM         #146
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
when i was born, opened my fu*king eyes and saw i got a d*ck and all i had to do was look for some pus*y to compliment it.
And considering the fact that your mom's pus*y was the closest thing to you at the time ... I think I have a right to say "LMAO!"

Your mom's pus*y works wonders like that? Would probably turn all gay people straight. Why don't you share your recipe for success? :applause:

Be a hero not a hater.

PASS YOUR MOM AROUND THE GAY COMMUNITY!
 02-16-2008, 04:23 PM         #147
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow I didn't no dudes had so much hatred on Bx towards Gays...Rip Kid
 02-16-2008, 05:03 PM         #148
iHate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it shouldnt be against the law to k!ll homo f*gbags
dont nobody want them fu*kers around
just leave all the good lookin lesbos k!ll the butch dykes
 10 years ago '04        #149
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 sunn4511 said:
thats very good, how can u be 15 and already committed to a life of homos3xuality. fu*k that f*g**t
just cuz you dont agree with it dont mean the kid should die....you must be one of those "God hates f*gs" members. I mean I dont care for gays either so I dont choose to be around that element but how can you be happy about a 15 year old kid dying and another one whos life is pretty much over now....
 02-16-2008, 05:28 PM         #150
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just figured out Sun's game. He spits some hateful sh*t ... waits for people to claim they are gay and that his post is rude and insensitive ... and he PMs them that he is just joking and that they should add him on myspace because he is a closet f*g.

Pretty sad.
 10 years ago '04        #151
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 sunn4511 said:
and where the hell is gtown in texas? garland?
Galveston.....and he wasnt even a man yet...and just cuz he thinks a certain way, how does that make him right about the situation? The gay kid was taking a stand for what he believed in too,but he wasnt hurting anybody.You have no right to force your beliefs on somebody else who feels differently then you,and when they dont agree with you then you def have no right to murder that person.Im guessing your just talking like that for shock value and you really dont believe the sh*t your saying.But if you do....Karma is a muthafu*ka...you might have a kid that comes out gay and somebody might feel the same way as you and the murderer felt.....
 02-16-2008, 05:32 PM         #152
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
people get born everyday and people make a peaceful exit one day. so whats the big difference. sometimes a mn has to stand and die for what he believes in. the 14 year old stood up for his rights and executed it perfectly. i dont see the big deal, if it was the other way around the media would have twisted the story. what about if an homos3xual k!lls a straightman? what will nuthuggers say then
i really hope your just saying all of this to get and reaction out of people. its scary if you really truly believe the stuff you are saying. your almost to the point of being evil and demotic. you need help kid.
 02-16-2008, 05:39 PM         #153
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
and how do you know this. i knew most of you guys in canada are suspect. i dont even use a myspace. thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of the world.
I know this because anyone with a brain and two eyeballs can see a homo tactic like yours from a mile away.

And I see you think most guys in Canada are gay, that's why you have been asking me how Canada is. Were you planning a visit, f*g? And if you know so much about Canada you would know most of us don't fu*k with MySpace.

You got exposed and ethered on just right now. You don't need a "lil gay fu*ker" to bring shame to your family name. You are doing a great job of it already!

Everyone give this fudge-packer a round of applause for his efforts! :applause:
 02-16-2008, 05:42 PM         #154
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i am dead serious, i stand by my wolds and if i ever have a son and he becomes gay. i will personally buy the coffin in which the bastard is going to get buried in. no little fu*ker gonna bring shame to my family.
ok man real talk. man to man. take your protective wall down for a second. what happened to you in your life that made you like this? i wanna get to the bottom of this. did someone close to you die while you was young or something? molested as a child? something has to have happened for you to be so fu*ked up

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 02-16-2008 at 05:44 PM..
 02-16-2008, 05:44 PM         #155
RUG-RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well it was just a f*g...
 02-16-2008, 05:47 PM         #156
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i hate f*gs, why cant you respect that.
because its not that simple. its something deeper. take the wall down man. its ok
 10 years ago '04        #157
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
the only people who hate gays that much to k!ll them either got "touched" when they were younger

or are in the closet
 10 years ago '04        #158
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
i hate f*gs, i like micheal jackson, i love hiphopmusic, i hate the president, i dislike pigs. how deeper can it be
You are scum, as a matter fact you arent, you are worse that the dirt beneath my sneaker. I would really like to see you right next to that kid who just died and while he was dying say all that right there to him. And if you could, you are heartless and a shame to society.
 02-16-2008, 06:07 PM         #159
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i hate f*gs, i like micheal jackson, i love hiphopmusic, i hate the president, i dislike pigs. how deeper can it be
why?.
 02-16-2008, 06:21 PM         #160
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
And being black, or asian, or tall isn't the "norm" in society either so I guess we should get rid of anyone who is different then what the norm is then huh?

Only idiots are afraid of gay people. Leave them folk be, they aren't messing with your life so why fu*k with theirs...Cats like you are the ones who end up sucking d*ck on the low anyways...
I hate when people link race to homos3xuality, it's not the same thing. Black, asian, ect are natural. And the fact that there are a couple billlion people in China would make them the world's norm

Anyway gay or not this was sick and even more so that it was between kids so young. The world is becoming real fukked up
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy