Feb 15 - 15-year-old Gay Teen Murdered in Class

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=TheMagicMan;11426720]And being black, or asian, or tall isn't the "norm" in society either so I guess we should get rid of anyone who is different then what the norm is then huh?

What?! What are you talking about being black, asian or tall isn't the "norm" ? So being caucasian, the only one eleft out, is the "norm"?
 10 years ago '04        #62
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 mainevent4u88 said:
my good sir, YOU are ignorance at its finest. The more you talk, the less intelligent you seem. However, seeing as there most likely no hope of you redeeming yourself of your own ignorance, I'm probably just one of many who pity you.
do you know the definition of ignorance?
 02-16-2008, 12:40 AM         #63
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Mayhem;11427750]
 TheMagicMan said:
And being black, or asian, or tall isn't the "norm" in society either so I guess we should get rid of anyone who is different then what the norm is then huh?

What?! What are you talking about being black, asian or tall isn't the "norm" ? So being caucasian, the only one eleft out, is the "norm"?
yes, technically it is the norm, because if you are not white you are considered ethnic or exotic. so yes, his analogy (although too complex) is correct.
 10 years ago '05        #64
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 sunn4511 said:
but my lifestyle is the norm of the society. stop defending homos3xuals, they are not different that murders. you choose to be a f*g, then u have to face the consequence.so u chose to be a target. this is just cry for help by f*gs to force officials to use our tax payers money to protect homos3xuals and normalize f*gs in our society.
smh u choose to be straight as much as u choose to be gay...nobody told u to be straight u made that choice. And just b/c someone isn't like u doesn't mean u should hate them or you are any better than them and vice versa...c'mon now I thought we all learned this in pre-k

this crime was not just. it's like k!lling someone b/c they have knock off jays and they're openly happy about it. Does that mean u end their life no.
and what is the norm? Who is this defined by???? America is a melting pot. ppl just aren't comfortable with themselves and think everyone should be a certain way and shouldn't stray from it...yea there was a guy who thought like that b4......his name was adolf hitler
 02-16-2008, 01:37 AM         #65
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngen said:
lol.

id like to nominate this idiot for Boxden's moron of the month.
agreed lol
 02-16-2008, 02:05 AM         #66
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
thats very good, how can u be 15 and already committed to a life of homos3xuality. fu*k that f*g**t
how can you be 15 and committed to 25-life
 02-16-2008, 03:23 AM         #67
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like f*g**ts but he aint have to die
 02-16-2008, 04:03 AM         #68
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
but my lifestyle is the norm of the society. stop defending homos3xuals, they are not different that murders. you choose to be a f*g, then u have to face the consequence.so u chose to be a target. this is just cry for help by f*gs to force officials to use our tax payers money to protect homos3xuals and normalize f*gs in our society.
so then ur saying ppl CHOSE 2 be heteros3xual, so ur saying, from ur experience, u had the choice whether 2 be heteros3xual or homos3xual wheras most are naturally either heteros3xual or homos3xual

get out of that closet.....
 10 years ago '05        #69
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
I think the sad part is that two childrens lives are over.

Homes3xual or not it was a senseless k!lling and something that should never have happened. They both still have families and people who care for them and their lives will be shattered.

Out of curiosity how can some of you be so convinced that being gay is a choice?
 02-16-2008, 04:28 AM         #70
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^usually the 1s who are gay themselves.
 10 years ago '05        #71
bobs1020 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
You are a very weak and ignorant person. Hes a human being with a family and a mind. Being gay or not noone deserves to die like that. Only God himself has the right to put people on this earth and take people away from this earth. Hate is selfish and a form of weakness. Everyone on this site now looks down on you for your comments. I feel sorry for you. you dont have to like homos3xuals but to say fu*k that f*g**t after someone was murdered is uncalled for.
 10 years ago '06        #72
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
Im cool with gay people as long as they don't tell me how to live my life i won't tell them how to live theyre's, plus i don't know why most people want to worry about other peples life i know i got enogh to worry about on my own.Plus more gays just equals =more bi*ches for me
 10 years ago '04        #73
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 soundtrack said:
brain dead on ife support isnt murder
that n*gga dead, man.
 10 years ago '07        #74
bsylb2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
thats what he gets
 10 years ago '06        #75
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 From Da Future said:
he probably k!lled him because shemales give him boners and he was getting too many boners in class.
your probably right... dude was probably gonna come out and tell the class they was cutting or something.... anyways... damn shame but people are dropping like flies.... Man i remember when i was in school all you had to worry about was getting jumped inside and possibly shot on the outside.... times have changed.
 10 years ago '07        #76
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
damn yo.. most boxden n*ggas are just not funny. i'm all for inappropriate jokes and mocking the dead, but you n*ggas are cooooorny!

but ah well... 15 years old and still in junior high? that's the real tragedy.
 02-16-2008, 07:20 AM         #77
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think sunn4511 was r*ped as a child
 10 years ago '06        #78
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This thread is rediculous, I hope some of you miserable hate filled bastards end up with gay kids
 10 years ago '06        #79
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 sunn4511 said:
come to think about it boxden is filed with whiteboys and we know most of them are homos3xuals.
u hate ur life
 02-16-2008, 08:54 AM         #80
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh, gay youths.......WTF is this world coming to? im sorry but if their was a poofter in my skl he would of commited suicide, that bi*ch would of got stuffed in the bins everyday and beaten repetetively.

Homophobic? na you just Heterophobic!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago