most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Senseless hate, unfortunately it's not surprising to read a story like this, we can see by this thread that there are just too many pieces of sh*t like the kid who shot him.

Last edited by HHS; 02-15-2008 at 09:17 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #22
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 sunn4511 said:
i see you want to go with the girlfriend jokes, i let you slide this time around. keyword people die everyday. we are talking about a life of a homos3xual and that life has no value in my eyes. sorry i cant change that.
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #23
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 sunn4511 said:
its not senseless, it is justified. can u tell me how is it senseless. because i can give you a major sensless thing that is happening right now.
How is this justified? Hating gay people is one thing but k!lling them is another...Just leave them cats alone and worry about your own s3xual preferences because gay cats should have no effect on how you live YOUR life...
 02-15-2008, 09:23 PM         #24
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i see you want to go with the girlfriend jokes, i let you slide this time around. keyword people die everyday. we are talking about a life of a homos3xual and that life has no value in my eyes. sorry i cant change that.
people do die everyday. that's true; however, people do not rejoice and applaud murder. well, not the "normal" people anyway. wait a minute... didn't you say something about abnormal people should be k!lled???

hmm...

i don't condone homos3xuality either and quite frankly, and no offense to anyone, it's disgusting. however that does not justify murder of a human being. no one is f!ghting for gay rights here bro. people are just shocked and revolted at such utter indifference to human life you have displayed.

truly a shocking behavior.
 02-15-2008, 09:23 PM         #25
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Senseless hate, unfortunately it's not surprising to read a story like this, we can see by this thread that there are just too many pieces of sh*t like the kid who shot him.
basically.
 sunn4511 said:
its not senseless, it is justified.
 10 years ago '04        #26
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
its not senseless, it is justified. can u tell me how is it senseless. because i can give you a major sensless thing that is happening right now.
murdering some kid in cold blood because he was gay is senseless, at least to mentally balance, rational people, with worthwhile sense of morality, it probably makes a lot of sense to you. Even people who dislike homos3xuality don't normally advocate the murder of homos3xuals and cheer it on.

Last edited by HHS; 02-15-2008 at 09:25 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #27
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4718 4718
 sunn4511 said:

So what your saying is, if I decided to shoot you point blank in thru the temple of your head, it's justified because people who are intolerant "have no value in my eyes"?
 02-15-2008, 09:30 PM         #28
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***BREAKING NEWS
-- White Man k!lls Black Teen

BX's Reaction: man fu*k that crakka if that was me i would shoot the motha fu*ka us Black folks have to stick together

In other news, police are looking for a white male suspect who murdered a Gay African male

BX's reaction: good theres no room for f*g**ts

yea hit the spot on that sh*t fu*kin hypocrites
 10 years ago '07        #29
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4718 4718
 sunn4511 said:
this is no different that anybody in california getting murdered or loosing their love ones in a wildfire. you are making a big deal because someone who chose to be a f*g gets k!lled.
PAUSE: Did you REALLY just classify someone getting k!lled in a wildfire with someone getting murderED? Did that really just happen?

Ok. It is now more than evident that you, my good sir, are an epic failure at life and human society. Since people dying is no big deal to you, why don't you take the little bit of intelligence that allows you to type on a keyboard and use it to hang yourself, you know, since people dying is an everyday thing and all.
 02-15-2008, 09:35 PM         #30
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
n*gga you need pus*y BADLY Other n*ggas wouldn't even care about sh*t like this, you're a straight loser because you worried about someone being homos3xual, Why does it matter what they do? Let's say you had a gay cousin and even though he was gay, you still cared about each other because that's BLOOD, but then he was brutally beat up and was on life support and not going to make it. Would you still say that sh*t? You act like a straight bi*ch saying this online but you wouldn't say this to Gay thugs like Omar, Omar would put a shotgun in your a.ss and fu*k you with it then pull the trigger..You think gays need to die? SHIIIIEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT Nah n*gga you need some PUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBAAAAAADDDDLLLLLYYYY
 10 years ago '07        #31
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30331 30331
Are schools the most dangerous place on this side of the earth? It ain't a surprise anymore to get clapped up at school anymore.

St. Murkington High School

Killington High

Our Lady of Violence Catholic School

These are the schools of the new millenium.

2 years from now a report will announce that there has been a 43% rise in home schooling.
 02-15-2008, 09:37 PM         #32
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
that is what it is. use this as an excuse to promote homos3xuality, thats what it boils down to. do kids get murdered everyday? yes do people die everyday? yes. so what makes this so special.all i see is that you are trying to add a value to someones else life because they are homos3xuals.
promote homos??? i think you are over analyzing this news. a kid, who happens to be a homo got k!lled. he didn't martyr himself to further the homo revolution. man, you are paranoid. if a fat kid got k!lled because someone didn't like fatties, what would be the agenda then???

i have never seen people liek you that are prohomos3xuality defend it without mentioning the rights of minorities. because we both know thats the only way u can draw any logical parallel to it.
you got me confused with someone else. i haven't mentioned one thing about minorities.
 10 years ago '04        #33
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
this is no different that anybody in california getting murdered or loosing their love ones in a wildfire. you are making a big deal because someone who chose to be a f*g gets k!lled.
It's not the same at all as someone dying in a wild fire, this wasn't some random death, or even a random muder, he was murdered because he was part of a social outgroup, so while other deaths of innocent people are just as tragic in terms of loss of life, they may not be as tragic in the events that lead up to that death. When people are planing and carrying out murder because of hate for who someone else is, that's something that does deserve some more discussion than a death in a fire might.
 10 years ago '07        #34
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Messed up..
 02-15-2008, 09:49 PM         #35
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr 315 said:
***BREAKING NEWS
-- White Man k!lls Black Teen

BX's Reaction: man fu*k that crakka if that was me i would shoot the motha fu*ka us Black folks have to stick together

In other news, police are looking for a white male suspect who murdered a Gay African male

BX's reaction: good theres no room for f*g**ts

yea hit the spot on that sh*t fu*kin hypocrites
with stories like that, you should be columnist for mediatakeout
 02-15-2008, 09:58 PM         #36
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sunn, wow read what you write. how old is this kid.
 02-15-2008, 10:04 PM         #37
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still will never understand why gays feel they have to be open about it, its just stupid and makes no sense
crossdressing has nothing to do with being gay, he was trying to pull attention

he didnt deserve to be k!lled but he did make himself a target
 10 years ago '07        #38
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
wow

I don't approve of homos3xuality either but to say his murder was justified is beyond ignorant. Regardless of your personal views, that was a fellow human, life taken in COLD BLOOD for no reason. We don't decide who dies and who doesn't, that is left to a higher power.

@ the ignorance in the world and this thread.
 02-15-2008, 10:12 PM         #39
TM . . . 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn fu*ked up
smh ill step on that dudes face
 10 years ago '04        #40
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
there is clear different between color of skin,nationality,ethnicity and PEOPLES s3xual PREFERENCE. why idiots like yourself keep trying to align the struggles of millions of minorities to homos3xuality is ignorance at its finest. two different struggles.
So when did you choose to be straight? I don't know of any gay people who chose to be gay, they were born that way just like you or I were born straight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy