Feb 15 - 15-year-old Gay Teen Murdered in Class

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #281
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 sunn4511 said:
thats very good, how can u be 15 and already committed to a life of homos3xuality. fu*k that f*g**t
too true
 10 years ago '05        #282
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,452 | Props total: 1553 1553
man that kid didnt deserve to die. sh*t is sad, and very fu*ked up that some people think that gays deserve to die. Too many people with these hitler frame of minds, fu*kin the world up. But whatever R.I.P to that kid and I gaurantee that other kid who shot him is gonna be takin d*ck in the a.ss in jail.
 02-18-2008, 11:13 PM         #283
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must have been bumping styles p
 10 years ago '04        #284
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1277 1277
 Double M Set said:
man that kid didnt deserve to die. sh*t is sad, and very fu*ked up that some people think that gays deserve to die. Too many people with these hitler frame of minds, fu*kin the world up. But whatever R.I.P to that kid and I gaurantee that other kid who shot him is gonna be takin d*ck in the a.ss in jail.

he'll have to shank to death those butt pirate praying fu*ks also...
 02-19-2008, 12:42 AM         #285
sleepy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #286
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
like i said before i dont think dude deserved to get murked, but damn some of ya'll defend f*g**ts too hard. like i said i think some of yall are part of the "machine" in normalizing homos3xuals in society... and to the people who keep mentioning that in different times in history, being gay was normal..well so was pedestry so why dont yall defend fu*kings kids to being gay isnt normal, a humans most basic function is to reproduce... i'd also like to mention that in many cultures they dont even have a word to desribe or even explain what the fu*k homos3xuality is!

r.i.p. to the kid, didn't deserve that...but fu*k homos

Last edited by Twizla; 02-19-2008 at 02:36 AM..
 02-19-2008, 04:40 AM         #287
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:banghead::thumbsdow...fu*k you it's my beliefs that's the facts and i see it's alot of damn atheist on this site and that includes yo dumb a.ss let me guess must be white
just because its your belief doesnt make it fact.

no youve showed how little u know about your own religion by saying god k!lled gay people, with no reason or proof.

and yes im white, guess u must be black, stupid enough 2 believe in god....

10 years ago '04        #288
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
LOL You want to know something funny? Most of the people who hate gays will end up having a gay child.
 02-19-2008, 04:46 AM         #289
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twizla said:
like i said before i dont think dude deserved to get murked, but damn some of ya'll defend f*g**ts too hard. like i said i think some of yall are part of the "machine" in normalizing homos3xuals in society... and to the people who keep mentioning that in different times in history, being gay was normal..well so was pedestry so why dont yall defend fu*kings kids to being gay isnt normal, a humans most basic function is to reproduce... i'd also like to mention that in many cultures they dont even have a word to desribe or even explain what the fu*k homos3xuality is!

r.i.p. to the kid, didn't deserve that...but fu*k homos
again homos3xuality has been around longer than it was frowned upon, in some societys it was deemed strange NOT to have these relationships.

yes they do, "bang bang in mans anals" thats the kazakhstan way.........

show ur proof or shut ur mouth.
 10 years ago '04        #290
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
 jataylorlfc said:
again homos3xuality has been around longer than it was frowned upon, in some societys it was deemed strange NOT to have these relationships.

yes they do, "bang bang in mans anals" thats the kazakhstan way.........

show ur proof or shut ur mouth.
whats up with the show ur proof or shut ur mouth? when did i once try to disrespect your view, i was just trying to show a different perspective rather than "LEAVE f*gS ALONE" and that bullsh*t...look it up, the proof is there...

so you know about the fact that it was normal in some societys...yet you also dont mention that pedestry was also normal in these same societies? do you even know what that is...they used to fu*k kids in exchange for education and other sh*t, with your logic we should be defending pedofiles...
 02-19-2008, 11:16 AM         #291
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u said they dont have a word 2 describe homos3xuality, show us this then.
 10 years ago '05        #292
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
 C Nugget said:
There's a host of evidence from National Geographic to science journals that says otherwise. Chimps share 98% of their DNA w/humans and there's a lot of gay chimps. About 1500 species of animals from humans to chimps to beetles have homo/bis3xuality in some form present

There's no point in trying to prove sh*t to the ignorant people on this board. It's useless.

It never ceases to amaze me how one can justify hate or discrimination towards another person but when that sh*t is thrown back at you, discriminating who you are or what you do, it's a completely different story.
 10 years ago '04        #293
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Santo said:
There's no point in trying to prove sh*t to the ignorant people on this board. It's useless.

It never ceases to amaze me how one can justify hate or discrimination towards another person but when that sh*t is thrown back at you, discriminating who you are or what you do, it's a completely different story.
That's exactly why I defend gay people, it's hypocritical for me to expect civil rights but then try to say that a certain group of should be discriminated against or participate in hate against them. Of course, I also don't see why other people care so much about what people do inside of their homes.
 10 years ago '05        #294
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1672 1672
Can't believe kids doing these kinds of things at such a young age..
 02-20-2008, 07:48 AM         #295
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
That's exactly why I defend gay people, it's hypocritical for me to expect civil rights but then try to say that a certain group of should be discriminated against or participate in hate against them. Of course, I also don't see why other people care so much about what people do inside of their homes.
I agree, but apparently this dude wasn't just acting normal in public and being a f*g in his own home, apparently he was wearing women's clothes and sh*t to class. He might've tried to do some homos3xual sh*t to the dude who k!lled him, who knows.
 10 years ago '06        #296
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
Ok so, an innocent black male trying to get out of his project was shot and k!lled in a drive by shotting just 5 months before graduating and being the first in his family to make it out of the neighborhood and to make it in college. That aint on the news but because this cat was gay he is. I dont believe in gay bashing or k!llings, but i do not like gayness. Im sorry folk lost his life but come on as a society we need to do better.
 10 years ago '06        #297
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 jmood88 said:
In some ways i do defend gay people and in other ways i dont. They shouldnt be bashed and k!lled just because their gay but i also believe they shouldnt partake in religious ritual like marriage (The union of male in female in the presence of God) Marriage is a religious thing and if they want to live together under law thats why we have civil union.
 02-20-2008, 08:31 AM         #298
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Ok so, an innocent black male trying to get out of his project was shot and k!lled in a drive by shotting just 5 months before graduating and being the first in his family to make it out of the neighborhood and to make it in college. That aint on the news but because this cat was gay he is. I dont believe in gay bashing or k!llings, but i do not like gayness. Im sorry folk lost his life but come on as a society we need to do better.
no its because hes 15 and k!lled because he was gay, nothing 2 do with race.

simple: if he was black it would still be in the news.
 10 years ago '06        #299
deepnher 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
all the homophobic dudes on here = DL (downlow) brothers.
 02-20-2008, 10:55 AM         #300
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for this kid. Theres alot of ignorace in this thread.

Nobody choses to be gay. Theres tons and I do mean tons of homos3xuals who wish they could be straight.

Nobody can control who they are attracted too.

I can not force myself to be attracted to an ugly bi*ch if I find her ugly. Same with homos3xuals. They can not FORCE themselves to be attracted to a woman if they dont find women attractive.

Just be glad, your not attracted to men or the same gender. Thus you wouldn't have to struggle with being a homo and being taunted for things you can not control.

I am NOT gay, but I do know gay people and they are no different from you and I.

Only gays I hate are the flamers, because theres no problem about homo's being openly gay, but you dont have to live up to the stereotypes and help your gay commmunity look bad in the process.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 02-20-2008 at 10:58 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago