So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2008, 05:43 AM         #261
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The fact that he has a ripped dude in his avy makes me disinterested in what he has to say on this subject, 'cause his suspect self would naturally support f*g**try.
and youve got some fella turning and looking over his shoulder at you
 02-18-2008, 05:48 AM         #262
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
.....homos3xuality has never been accepted god himself k!lled gay people that should sum it up for you by the way i think your a closet homo because every time there's a thread about gay people and someone says something bad about them you get offended and start commenting on everybody who said something negative...

anyways i hate gays but i don't condone this bullsh*t nobody derserves to get done like that that sh*t is just wrong...:thumbsdow
i dont believe in god, i believe in the mighty richard bacon, and he hates any1 who believes in god!!!

your an idiot, the fact that u state god has k!lled gay ppl is a clear sign of this, when has god k!lled gay people? show us facts.

and if he has, he is no god.
 02-18-2008, 03:58 PM         #263
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
but my lifestyle is the norm of the society. stop defending homos3xuals, they are not different that murders. you choose to be a f*g, then u have to face the consequence.so u chose to be a target. this is just cry for help by f*gs to force officials to use our tax payers money to protect homos3xuals and normalize f*gs in our society.
that was just a biased a.ss rant for no reason
 02-18-2008, 04:19 PM         #264
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
i dont believe in god, i believe in the mighty richard bacon, and he hates any1 who believes in god!!!

your an idiot, the fact that u state god has k!lled gay ppl is a clear sign of this, when has god k!lled gay people? show us facts.

and if he has, he is no god.
:banghead::thumbsdow...fu*k you it's my beliefs that's the facts and i see it's alot of damn atheist on this site and that includes yo dumb a.ss let me guess must be white
 02-18-2008, 04:25 PM         #265
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuJay said:
yeah from his cloud in the sky with his wizard cloak , and Jerusalem throwback "chancletas"

c'mon b... it's 2008
...c'mon b what the fu*k does 2008 have to do with it you stick to what you believe in and i'll stick what i believe in

yeah from his cloud sky with his wizard cloak, and jerusalem throwback "chancletas that sh*t was hilarious...........................>not:thumbsdow fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 02-18-2008, 04:30 PM         #266
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
You clearly haven't read the Bible either with this hateful attitude, at least not the New Testament.

What are you basing this on?
....my attitude has sh*t to do with my religion and yes your a homo i already explained why and I'm not going to explain it again f*g**t why should i explain why your gay you know why your gay it's because you like wee wee's
 02-18-2008, 04:31 PM         #267
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
fu*k Jesus.

:D
fu*k you zzzzzz

:D
 02-18-2008, 04:34 PM         #268
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eeee87 said:
^^:applause:

Jesus was in the closet
.....you know about the closet don't ya damn boxden it feel with white people and f*g**ts and white boys=fag**ts
 10 years ago '07        #269
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 3909 3909
yeah man, found out about this last week. this happened in the city i live in though i still dont know exactly which school it happened at. sad sh*t indeed.
 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM         #270
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got murked. There's no defending f*gs but that probably wasn't necessary.

Maybe it was though

*Bumps Styles P-Kill That f*g**t*
 10 years ago '05        #271
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 54 54
rip... thats sad.. y cant ppl juss mind ther own buisnissss
 02-18-2008, 05:03 PM         #272
bgman0600 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad....
 10 years ago '04        #273
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
....my attitude has sh*t to do with my religion and yes your a homo i already explained why and I'm not going to explain it again f*g**t why should i explain why your gay you know why your gay it's because you like wee wee's
Lmao no you didn't explain anything, you said that I must be gay because I defend gay people, which makes no sense whatsoever. And yes your attitude has alot to do with whether you actually know anything about your Christianity.
 10 years ago '07        #274
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 realtalk said:
.....you know about the closet don't ya damn boxden it feel with white people and f*g**ts and white boys=fag**ts

"and here we have a thugged out christian bi*ch"
 02-18-2008, 05:40 PM         #275
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good....
 10 years ago '05        #276
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, that's some fu*ked up sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #277
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 sunn4511 said:
well are at the opposite end. you believe it is biological and natural and i believe it is a choice people make.

There's a host of evidence from National Geographic to science journals that says otherwise. Chimps share 98% of their DNA w/humans and there's a lot of gay chimps. About 1500 species of animals from humans to chimps to beetles have homo/bis3xuality in some form present

10 years ago '04        #278
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,375 | Props total: 2489 2489
 realtalk said:
we have a good wholesome god loving person here people....dont you wish you believed in God so you can think like this genius??
 02-18-2008, 08:40 PM         #279
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if a man likes to fu## a man, as long as they ain't tryin to fu*k you, leave them people alone. I wouldn't say I like gay people, but that is their thing and they shouldn't die because of it. ESPECIALLY by the hand of another person. Besides that was a kid, I bey yall wouldn't be saying that sh*t if it were your kids layin in the I.C.U. hooked up to a machine. I have 4 kids and 1 on the way, and I can't begin to think what that kids parents are feeling right now. Besides that child was just 15, who knows what he would have turned out to be, straight or gay, I guess we'll never know.

Last edited by eddieopelousas; 02-18-2008 at 08:41 PM..
 02-18-2008, 08:42 PM         #280
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Resto en paz. Jesus Christ, and they say we're f!ghting Al'Qaeda??! WE'RE RAISING THEM!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago