most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2008, 06:43 AM         #261
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The fact that he has a ripped dude in his avy makes me disinterested in what he has to say on this subject, 'cause his suspect self would naturally support f*g**try.
and youve got some fella turning and looking over his shoulder at you
 02-18-2008, 06:48 AM         #262
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
.....homos3xuality has never been accepted god himself k!lled gay people that should sum it up for you by the way i think your a closet homo because every time there's a thread about gay people and someone says something bad about them you get offended and start commenting on everybody who said something negative...

anyways i hate gays but i don't condone this bullsh*t nobody derserves to get done like that that sh*t is just wrong...:thumbsdow
i dont believe in god, i believe in the mighty richard bacon, and he hates any1 who believes in god!!!

your an idiot, the fact that u state god has k!lled gay ppl is a clear sign of this, when has god k!lled gay people? show us facts.

and if he has, he is no god.
 02-18-2008, 04:58 PM         #263
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
but my lifestyle is the norm of the society. stop defending homos3xuals, they are not different that murders. you choose to be a f*g, then u have to face the consequence.so u chose to be a target. this is just cry for help by f*gs to force officials to use our tax payers money to protect homos3xuals and normalize f*gs in our society.
that was just a biased a.ss rant for no reason
 02-18-2008, 05:19 PM         #264
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
i dont believe in god, i believe in the mighty richard bacon, and he hates any1 who believes in god!!!

your an idiot, the fact that u state god has k!lled gay ppl is a clear sign of this, when has god k!lled gay people? show us facts.

and if he has, he is no god.
:banghead::thumbsdow...fu*k you it's my beliefs that's the facts and i see it's alot of damn atheist on this site and that includes yo dumb a.ss let me guess must be white
 02-18-2008, 05:25 PM         #265
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuJay said:
yeah from his cloud in the sky with his wizard cloak , and Jerusalem throwback "chancletas"

c'mon b... it's 2008
...c'mon b what the fu*k does 2008 have to do with it you stick to what you believe in and i'll stick what i believe in

yeah from his cloud sky with his wizard cloak, and jerusalem throwback "chancletas that sh*t was hilarious...........................>not:thumbsdow fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 02-18-2008, 05:30 PM         #266
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
You clearly haven't read the Bible either with this hateful attitude, at least not the New Testament.

What are you basing this on?
....my attitude has sh*t to do with my religion and yes your a homo i already explained why and I'm not going to explain it again f*g**t why should i explain why your gay you know why your gay it's because you like wee wee's
 02-18-2008, 05:31 PM         #267
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
fu*k Jesus.

:D
fu*k you zzzzzz

:D
 02-18-2008, 05:34 PM         #268
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eeee87 said:
^^:applause:

Jesus was in the closet
.....you know about the closet don't ya damn boxden it feel with white people and f*g**ts and white boys=fag**ts
 10 years ago '07        #269
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 3505 3505
yeah man, found out about this last week. this happened in the city i live in though i still dont know exactly which school it happened at. sad sh*t indeed.
 02-18-2008, 05:51 PM         #270
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got murked. There's no defending f*gs but that probably wasn't necessary.

Maybe it was though

*Bumps Styles P-Kill That f*g**t*
 10 years ago '05        #271
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
rip... thats sad.. y cant ppl juss mind ther own buisnissss
 02-18-2008, 06:03 PM         #272
bgman0600 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad....
 10 years ago '04        #273
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
....my attitude has sh*t to do with my religion and yes your a homo i already explained why and I'm not going to explain it again f*g**t why should i explain why your gay you know why your gay it's because you like wee wee's
Lmao no you didn't explain anything, you said that I must be gay because I defend gay people, which makes no sense whatsoever. And yes your attitude has alot to do with whether you actually know anything about your Christianity.
 10 years ago '07        #274
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 realtalk said:
.....you know about the closet don't ya damn boxden it feel with white people and f*g**ts and white boys=fag**ts

"and here we have a thugged out christian bi*ch"
 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM         #275
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good....
 10 years ago '05        #276
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, that's some fu*ked up sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #277
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 sunn4511 said:
well are at the opposite end. you believe it is biological and natural and i believe it is a choice people make.

There's a host of evidence from National Geographic to science journals that says otherwise. Chimps share 98% of their DNA w/humans and there's a lot of gay chimps. About 1500 species of animals from humans to chimps to beetles have homo/bis3xuality in some form present

10 years ago '04        #278
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 realtalk said:
we have a good wholesome god loving person here people....dont you wish you believed in God so you can think like this genius??
 02-18-2008, 09:40 PM         #279
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if a man likes to fu## a man, as long as they ain't tryin to fu*k you, leave them people alone. I wouldn't say I like gay people, but that is their thing and they shouldn't die because of it. ESPECIALLY by the hand of another person. Besides that was a kid, I bey yall wouldn't be saying that sh*t if it were your kids layin in the I.C.U. hooked up to a machine. I have 4 kids and 1 on the way, and I can't begin to think what that kids parents are feeling right now. Besides that child was just 15, who knows what he would have turned out to be, straight or gay, I guess we'll never know.

Last edited by eddieopelousas; 02-18-2008 at 09:41 PM..
 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM         #280
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Resto en paz. Jesus Christ, and they say we're f!ghting Al'Qaeda??! WE'RE RAISING THEM!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy