Feb 15 - 15-year-old Gay Teen Murdered in Class

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2008, 06:43 PM         #241
Contra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading through this thread is one reason why i hardly ever post in this section...

im sure the kid CHOSE to be GAY because he enjoyed being harassed every day of his life

unbelievable
 10 years ago '06        #242
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
LMAO at people acting like being gay is all there is to a gay person. Everything i do or am about isnt about hip hop or being black or whatever. Why do guys wanna fu*k with the lesbians. they dont wanna fu*k us so why do we care? im more worried about them.
 02-17-2008, 07:06 PM         #243
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Bible= any other book of tall tales with universal life lessons......just cuz they said a person named God told them to write it doesnt mean its true...one of the main reasons the world is so fu*ked now.....:banghead:
:thumbsdow:banghead:....that's what you believe let's see if that's the same story you gonna stick with when the world comes to end i see hell in your future :D
 10 years ago '04        #244
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2109 2109
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow:banghead:....that's what you believe let's see if that's the same story you gonna stick with when the world comes to end i see hell in your future :D
oh no!.....not the fire and brimstone speech. All those scare tactics wont work with me man.Im one of the ones that can see what religion has done to this world and what it can drive people to do.....by your logic a dude that had r*ped and k!lled 50 kids will go to heaven as long as he repents and accepts jesus christ as his lord and savior.....meanwhile a person like myself (who has done a few wrong things I admit but never hurt anyone like that) will go to a place called hell and burn forever and ever while little demons poke me with a pitchfork ....hmmmm...do I want to believe and follow something like that?..Ill stick with just using the golden rule,thanks though.See how you put a smiley face at the end? WHy do yall get so happy when talking about hell and sending people to it? I dont know what yall get more excited over...hell talk or end of the world talk....

Last edited by persuazion; 02-17-2008 at 10:44 PM..
 02-17-2008, 07:56 PM         #245
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
god himself k!lled gay people
yeah from his cloud in the sky with his wizard cloak , and Jerusalem throwback "chancletas"

c'mon b... it's 2008
 02-17-2008, 09:04 PM         #246
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his name is fabolous.

that's gay enough.

plus he's sticking his a.ss out on the cover.
 02-17-2008, 09:30 PM         #247
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
@ You making a comparison between the my Fabolous CD cover and the avatar with some dude flexing his muscles, I'm done you people are desperate.
i guess you missed the sarcasm. it's understandable since it's hard to distinguish on a computer screen.

the point is, there is no point. i can't make any comparison between your avy with you as much as you can with dude up top, but you seemed to think by looking at a simple picture, you have people figured out. that's, my friend, asinine.

and who the hell are you calling "you people"!!!
 10 years ago '07        #248
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 TheMagicMan said:
And being black, or asian, or tall isn't the "norm" in society either so I guess we should get rid of anyone who is different then what the norm is then huh?

Only idiots are afraid of gay people. Leave them folk be, they aren't messing with your life so why fu*k with theirs...Cats like you are the ones who end up sucking d*ck on the low anyways...

DITTO! Couldnt have been put better! A sistah was definitely about to get in dat a.ss! lol The situation is messed. Bless dat boy fam.

Guess being like every1 else is whats hood inda hood!
 10 years ago '07        #249
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
:applause:

Last edited by MissStush88; 02-17-2008 at 09:53 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #250
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 persuazion said:
oh no!.....not the fire and brimstone speech. All those scare tactics wont work with me man.Im one of the ones that can see what religion has done to this world and what it can drive people to do.....by your logic a dude that had r*ped and k!lled 50 kids will go to heaven as long as he repents and accepts jesus christ as his lord and savior.....meanwhile a person like myself (who has done a few wrong things I admit but never hurt anyone like that) will go to a place called hell and burn forever and ever while little demons poke me with a pitchfork ....hmmmm...do I want to believe and follow something like that?..Ill stick with the just using the golden rule,thanks though.See how you put a smiley face at the end? WHy do yall get so happy when talking about hell and sending people to it? I dont know what yall get more excited over...hell talk or end of the world talk....
^^:applause:

Jesus was in the closet
 02-17-2008, 10:19 PM         #251
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I By No Means Cosign That Gay S*it But To All You D*ckheads That Make Jokes Like Its Cool. Dont Get On Here Mad When You Hear About Someone Getting There Head Blown Off Cause He Was Black, Its Ok Its His Fault He Should Not Have Been Black Right.

Last edited by CANNON A.K.A.; 02-17-2008 at 10:20 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #252
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
 Steve--O said:
That's fu*king wrong, shame on some of you who say he deserved it for his homos3xual "Life Choice." Regardless of how you idiotic people see it, it's not a choice, you don't get people who wake up one day and go "I'm gonna be gay and be victimised for the rest of my life"

It's a fu*king shame that even in this new Millenium we still have this mindless ignorance and hatred. Those of you who think he deserved it need to take yourselves out into the big wide world and get a broad perspective on the different people in this world.

Ignorant fu*ks.

I see what your sayin but it is a choice bout being gay, last i heard there wasnt a gay gene out there unless for some unknown reason your whole family gay then everybody in your family must have been adopted and decided to be gay, so it is a choice...you cant make babies bein gay...read the bible...(i forgot most ppl on here are atheist) lol
 10 years ago '07        #253
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
 CANNON A.K.A. said:
I By No Means Cosign That Gay S*it But To All You D*ckheads That Make Jokes Like Its Cool. Dont Get On Here Mad When You Hear About Someone Getting There Head Blown Off Cause He Was Black, Its Ok Its His Fault He Should Not Have Been Black Right.
LMAO man k!ll yaself...Ppl gonna hate regardless a caucasion, asian, black white, rich, poor, gay, straight, dont matter anyone of these ppl can get they head blown off cuz of who they are or what they are...So you not really sayin nothin
 10 years ago '05        #254
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 deanwoof said:
his name is fabolous.

that's gay enough.

plus he's sticking his a.ss out on the cover.
Stop looking at his a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #255
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
....you don't know your fu*king history damn haven't you ever read the bible judging by your comment i thinks not god k!lled gays you can disagree all you wan't but that's the truth read the damn bible idiot
You clearly haven't read the Bible either with this hateful attitude, at least not the New Testament.

and yes you are a closet homo stop denying it
What are you basing this on?
 10 years ago '04        #256
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
 JaiMega said:
Stop looking at his a.ss.

ether
 02-18-2008, 01:52 AM         #257
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga you need pus*y BADLY Other n*ggas wouldn't even care about sh*t like this, you're a straight loser because you worried about someone being homos3xual, Why does it matter what they do? Let's say you had a gay cousin and even though he was gay, you still cared about each other because that's BLOOD, but then he was brutally beat up and was on life support and not going to make it. Would you still say that sh*t? You act like a straight bi*ch saying this online but you wouldn't say this to Gay thugs like Omar, Omar would put a shotgun in your a.ss and fu*k you with it then pull the trigger..You think gays need to die? SHIIIIEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT Nah n*gga you need some PUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBAAAAAADDDDLLLLLYYYY
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #258
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
happened in Oxnard....damn reppin da 805 the wrong way
 02-18-2008, 03:12 AM         #259
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
fu*k Jesus.

:D
 02-18-2008, 06:42 AM         #260
LIL FAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bun That Batty Bwoy
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago