Feb 15 - 15-year-old Gay Teen Murdered in Class

most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-17-2008, 02:33 PM         #221
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
Yes it was acceptable.
.....homos3xuality has never been accepted god himself k!lled gay people that should sum it up for you by the way i think your a closet homo because every time there's a thread about gay people and someone says something bad about them you get offended and start commenting on everybody who said something negative...

anyways i hate gays but i don't condone this bullsh*t nobody derserves to get done like that that sh*t is just wrong...:thumbsdow
 02-17-2008, 02:48 PM         #222
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The fact that he has a ripped dude in his avy makes me disinterested in what he has to say on this subject, 'cause his suspect self would naturally support f*g**try.
You can tell that from a CD cover???

Hmmm... So what's would be the proper interpretation of having a skinny a.ss rapper on the CD cover for your avy???


Last edited by unkle; 02-17-2008 at 03:19 PM..
 02-17-2008, 02:49 PM         #223
CMOB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow................

No Comment...............
 10 years ago '04        #224
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 killaqnz92 said:
Thats WhY Its FuCC Em

FuCC Em

FuCC Em

Even If They Celibant....

At Hiim...DuDE Was Gay And People Are Still Complaining...OHH Fuccin Well....

DuDE Is a.ssured To Burn In Hell Anyways...

NoO HoMo!...
How you gonna quote Wayne and say some sh*t about gays burning in hell??
 10 years ago '06        #225
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
lmao.

i do see homos3xuality becoming more and more normalized in the society. lesbianism...if such a word exists, makes me more uncomfortable then gay guys. cause im like damn, whats stoppin wifey from linkin up with another chick!? lmao. anyways, i know theres no amount of f*ggedom that could convert me to their side.

im coming to the realization theres probably some dudes at least in my out circle that are gay or something. it weirds me out. but i dont dwell on it. im too easily distracted by plump t*tties and phat a.sses.
 10 years ago '04        #226
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
.....homos3xuality has never been accepted god himself k!lled gay people that should sum it up for you
Another person who doesn't know history.
by the way i think your a closet homo because every time there's a thread about gay people and someone says something bad about them you get offended and start commenting on everybody who said something negative...
Lmao yes because I say something to ignorant people I must be a "closet homo". That couldn't be further from the truth but if you can't say anything about what I've said then you need to attack me. If I was gay I would've said something by now. I have no reason to be in the closet about anything, especially around people that I'll never meet.
 10 years ago '06        #227
jhicks 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 32 32
 TheMagicMan said:
And being black, or asian, or tall isn't the "norm" in society either so I guess we should get rid of anyone who is different then what the norm is then huh?


Only idiots are afraid of gay people. Leave them folk be, they aren't messing with your life so why fu*k with theirs...Cats like you are the ones who end up sucking d*ck on the low anyways...
real talk
 10 years ago '05        #228
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 unkle said:
You can tell that from a CD cover???

Hmmm... So what's would be the proper interpretation of having a skinny a.ss rapper on the CD cover for your avy???
@ You making a comparison between the my Fabolous CD cover and the avatar with some dude flexing his muscles, I'm done you people are desperate.
 10 years ago '06        #229
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
You have some ripped dude in your avatar f*g**t.
And you have some black guy in yours, n*gga.

 02-17-2008, 05:02 PM         #230
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
.....homos3xuality has never been accepted god himself k!lled gay people that should sum it up for you by the way i think your a closet homo because every time there's a thread about gay people and someone says something bad about them you get offended and start commenting on everybody who said something negative...

anyways i hate gays but i don't condone this bullsh*t nobody derserves to get done like that that sh*t is just wrong...:thumbsdow
So if someone made a thread hating on black people and a white guy came into the thread to go against the ignorance would that make him a closet black?

See this is the type of typical ignorance that makes organised religion so unpopular these days. Organised religion especially against s3xuality is very much stone aged, and instills a hate that is unjustified in every way.

Religion, especially Christianity is extremely hypocritical. On one hand it promotes love and respect to your fellow man and yet on the flip side it basically says, if they're gay you have the right to single them out and destroy their dignity in order to make yourself feel bigger.

Where did you get this idea that God just k!lls gay people?

Extremely ignorant views are displayed by people every day and most of the time when you have Racism, Homophobia, s3xism etc. The majority of the time it's due to a lack of education and understanding. This kid had clearly had this image instilled in his mind that all gays are evil, therefore worthy of being k!lled.

I would suggest you get to know a gay person before you pass judgment that they're bad people.

Simply you're not entitled to an opinion on something you know nothing about, most homophobic people know nothing about homos3xuality and they seem to go deaf when it's told to them that homos3xuality isn't a choice.

If God creates us then God creates Gay people


Last edited by Steve--O; 02-17-2008 at 05:03 PM..
 02-17-2008, 05:34 PM         #231
micchecka1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15 years old and a f*g**t damn shame what this world is doing today!!!!! fu*king queers need to die a horrible death and all you queer lovers need to die to.
 10 years ago '05        #232
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
^^
What's this? Your 50th account?
 10 years ago '04        #233
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 micchecka1 said:
15 years old and a f*g**t damn shame what this world is doing today!!!!! fu*king queers need to die a horrible death and all you queer lovers need to die to.
your son will def come out the womb sucking d*ck now.....
 02-17-2008, 06:07 PM         #234
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
Another person who doesn't know history.

Lmao yes because I say something to ignorant people I must be a "closet homo". That couldn't be further from the truth but if you can't say anything about what I've said then you need to attack me. If I was gay I would've said something by now. I have no reason to be in the closet about anything, especially around people that I'll never meet.
....you don't know your fu*king history damn haven't you ever read the bible judging by your comment i thinks not god k!lled gays you can disagree all you wan't but that's the truth read the damn bible idiot

and yes you are a closet homo stop denying it
 10 years ago '05        #235
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Bible=Truth hahahahahahhaha fu*king dumbass.
 02-17-2008, 06:18 PM         #236
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve--O said:
So if someone made a thread hating on black people and a white guy came into the thread to go against the ignorance would that make him a closet black?

See this is the type of typical ignorance that makes organised religion so unpopular these days. Organised religion especially against s3xuality is very much stone aged, and instills a hate that is unjustified in every way.

Religion, especially Christianity is extremely hypocritical. On one hand it promotes love and respect to your fellow man and yet on the flip side it basically says, if they're gay you have the right to single them out and destroy their dignity in order to make yourself feel bigger.

Where did you get this idea that God just k!lls gay people?

Extremely ignorant views are displayed by people every day and most of the time when you have Racism, Homophobia, s3xism etc. The majority of the time it's due to a lack of education and understanding. This kid had clearly had this image instilled in his mind that all gays are evil, therefore worthy of being k!lled.

I would suggest you get to know a gay person before you pass judgment that they're bad people.

Simply you're not entitled to an opinion on something you know nothing about, most homophobic people know nothing about homos3xuality and they seem to go deaf when it's told to them that homos3xuality isn't a choice.

If God creates us then God creates Gay people

...no it's the simple fact that people can't have their on opinions about other people closet homo's like yourself get offended when someone disagrees with what you and others think long story short all that sh*t you typed is unnecessarry and what the fu*k you mean if god created us then god created gay people? god created human beings he created man and he created woman not gay people being gay is an option gay people choose to be gay and what the fu*k you mean if god creates us? k!ll yourself you fu*king f*g**t
 02-17-2008, 06:18 PM         #237
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Bible=Truth hahahahahahhaha fu*king dumbass.
What's funny is half the people talking sh*t on this site would not say a word to anyone in the real world, even the "fag**ts"
 02-17-2008, 06:21 PM         #238
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Bible=Truth hahahahahahhaha fu*king dumbass.
....who the fu*k you talking too? hell yeah the bible is the truth you illiterate mothafu*ka
 02-17-2008, 06:22 PM         #239
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve--O said:
What's funny is half the people talking sh*t on this site would not say a word to anyone in the real world, even the "fag**ts"
..that half of the people doesn't include me
 10 years ago '04        #240
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
Bible= any other book of tall tales with universal life lessons......just cuz they said a person named God told them to write it doesnt mean its true...one of the main reasons the world is so fu*ked now.....:banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy