Why do people like jordans so much ?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2008, 04:54 PM         #1
13844 pageviews
15 comments

Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people like jordans so much ?

Jordan was a great player but i never really had a pair of his shoes well it was this one time my brother got me a pair but i don't see anything spacial about them

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-15-2008 at 05:07 PM..

15 comments for "Why do people like jordans so much ?"

02-15-2008, 04:59 PM         #2
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a pair of his songs??lol...yea alot of his kicks r jus really over hyped only Js i would ever cop r the 1s, 3s, 4s, 11s the rest r aiigh or jus trash ugly
 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM         #3
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lol" my bad i was thinking hard trying to figure out whats the name of this song
 10 years ago '07        #4
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Get it Right said:
Jordan was a great player but i never really had a pair of his shoes well it was this one time my brother got me a pair but i don't see anything spacial about them
u just cant afford them
 02-15-2008, 05:09 PM         #5
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QUOTE=Get it Right;11425467]Jordan was a great player but i never really had a pair of his songs well it was this one time my brother got me a pair but i don't see anything spacial about them[/QUOTE]

Personally it's the love of the shoes that he wore, because to me that have a significant meaning behind them..There are alot of sneakerheads that love jordans, because they grew up watching him then you have the hypebeast who jump on any bandwagon to try and look cool so it just all depends which crowd your talking about.....
 10 years ago '04        #6
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Nerd_Rich said:

Personally it's the love of the shoes that he wore, because to me that have a significant meaning behind them..There are alot of sneakerheads that love jordans, because they grew up watching him then you have the hypebeast who jump on any bandwagon to try and look cool so it just all depends which crowd your talking about.....
^^^ exactly most people or heads i should say were going after jordans cause of the look and also because of him wearing them and accomplishing certian things in em i mean if u sit and think there has really never been another shoe that has taken it where jordans has taken the shoe game design wise price wise look wise following wise i mean i could go on all day but yes jordans are overly hyped by outsiders and are seen as a sign of having money or just being part of the in crowd but its way more to them than that
 02-15-2008, 06:24 PM         #7
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
thats the crowd im talking about

one day i went shopping with my friend and he was telling to get some jordans
he got one pair of jordans and he paid 200$ for them and he wear them everyday and keep them clean

so i told he im not spending over a hundred dollars for a pair of shoes so i got a pair of dunks

even when i was at this warehouse and the jordans was $50 i didn't want a pair i just went to the mall and got me a pair of dunks

now i got a pair of skateboard shoes i paid $14 dollars for them but im afraid my friends will laugh at me if i wear them... but i really like them

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-15-2008 at 07:09 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #8
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
the majority of people who wear Jordans i don't think even like the shoe, they like that they're Jordans........

i think it's like that with most shoes though.....like, it's not that they're bandwagon riders, or 'hypebeasts' as they say, it's just that they're.....lable wh0ores......

like, they're not looking at is as a hot shoe, they're looking at it as a Jordan they don't have........

i mean, i like the 4s, i like the 5s, i like the 7s, i like the 8s........but after that, minus the 16s, i think the shoes get more and more hideous year after year.......i just don't see how people are out there buying these shoes and thinking they look good:

they're fu*king TERRIBLE.......

but i guess i might have different taste than people on here since i think Air Maxes are disgusting to look at as well........
 10 years ago '04        #9
Djtimberlake00 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
I rock V's all day
 10 years ago '05        #10
Slowed & Thoed 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 148 148
 J-R said:
yes jordan do have some ugly a.ss shoes that will never touch me feet dont care if they r js

the 1,3,4,7,8,10,11,and the 20, i think r the only good 1s i would k!ll a n*gga 4 a pair of fresh 11s the white with black patent leather
^^ that boy wild mayne.... i aint trying to collect every jordan ever made on earth but just the ones i like.... my favs in particular have to be the AJXIII's blk/white/red that just came in the 1st collezione pack...
 10 years ago '04        #11
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Being an 80's baby and from the Chi town area, jordans were very popular when I was in grade school and every pair brings back memories. In addition, Jordan had some of the best footwork in the game. When he played, you couldn't help but to notice his shoes. He made every pair look GREAT.

The same thing that people hate about them is what makes them so great. Some may say Jordans are ugly but I call them unique. They all look so different from any other shoe because they are designed based on different Jordan based themes. Every pair is special in it's own way.

I love and will always love Jordans. They were a part of my life as a kid and will always be..........
 02-16-2008, 11:20 AM         #12
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the military 4'a when they came out... I was in 6th grade I think. I think before that I had a parif or Chucks. I think I stopped wearin hightops around then....
 10 years ago '04        #13
johnblaze05 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
If you don't like them why do you care if other people do? Everyone has their preferences some people wear crocs everywhere they go, I wouldn't wear them but I don't think it matters that other people choose to. I wear J's but I been wearin J's since elementary school so its not that serious to me at the end of the day they're just sneakers...they don't make you any taller, faster, cooler, smarter, etc. than any other shoe n just a sidebar; The word "hype beast" has to be one of the most overused and annoying words on the internet nowadays next to "no homo".
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy