The Game's "LAX" Tracklist? Album pushed back to 26th August

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 11:41 PM         #101
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18. Letter to the King (Feat. Nas)

That's right nukka's NAS = KING
 9 years ago '06        #102
jj01 
space
space
$44,951 | Props total: 4671 4671
this sh*t is all over the place, down south, east coast, west coast, midwest, damn. im not really a big fan of compilation albums, but will dl
 08-01-2008, 12:39 AM         #103
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how yall can say thats too many features when half of them are just singing on the hooks
 9 years ago '05        #104
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
might be a good album to listen to but honestly thats a huge sign of weakness to have THAT many features. you can't make more than three songs by yourself? glad its his last album if he gonna keep pullin dumb sh*t like this. hopefully it won't sound weak but that aint cool. it aint even like its a smart business decision either, he'll have to go like 5 times platnium to make anything off it by the time he gets done payin for publishing and features. lol
 9 years ago '06        #105
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
i mean damn, ya'll are judging pretty quick. game has been saying that he wanted to work with some of these people. 16 out of 19 tracks are songs and 3 without any features. whats the difference between that and his last album?
 9 years ago '06        #106
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Bobby's World said:
Three outta nineteen tracks without features. Is this a compilation?

The things people consider hot nowadays...
Oh well, only time will tell if its any good.
it's funny cause nobody mentions how Vol.2 has feats on every track but 1
Game & Raekwon?? i want to hear that
 9 years ago '06        #107
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
you know how cats just love to hate on anything
 08-01-2008, 02:13 AM         #108
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, im hoping my momma will cop me one
 08-01-2008, 02:16 AM         #109
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will be dope.
 08-01-2008, 03:16 AM         #110
Knocka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lots of features...must be hard for him to make songs...it should be aight tho
 9 years ago '04        #111
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
 Bobby's World said:
n*gga Dr. Dre is a Producer and that's how all of his solo's been.

n*ggaz is too gay to admit that if this is real, he can't do it by himself. He needs help like he always needed help. The sh*t may still be good, but for Game to talk all that hip hop sh*t he should be able to hold his own for more than 3 or 4 tracks out of 16. That's weak and just a marketing ploy to target all the audiences that like those featured artists. A spade is a spade. Don't talk sh*t about anyone until you bang out a classic for dolo, until that day he's just another good rapper, but not an elite n*gga like Pac, Big, Jay, Nas Em or even 50.

So you didnt like the Documentary? I aint saying he doesnt need help, maybe he does but I dont see anything wrong with having people sing your hooks. 50 sings and people complain, g unit did all their hooks and no ones feeling it. Everyone knows Game isn't the most well rounded artist in terms of hooks and sh*t even he knows so he's playing to his strengths. Game's album will be musically better because of it.

I dont think he'll be an elite n*gga because of his rhyming style but he's one of my favourite artists and so far all his albums been crack Documentary classic IMO

And marketing ploy is 50 doing songs with Justin Timberlake and Nicole Sherzinger to target their audiences. Game got rnb singers and one rock guy whos only featured cos hes playing the drums whos more of a sell out...
 9 years ago '04        #112
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5193 5193
damn someone leak the fu*king cd for sake! i'm going into bx every morning for the last few weeks to see if this cd is leaked or not fu*kkkkk i mean i've never done that with any other albums i dunno why give me this cd!

Last edited by deziking; 08-01-2008 at 09:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 youngmic said:
Tracklist For The Game's "LAX" - July 31, 2008 By : Lil Jay

We're getting closer and closer to the release of one of this year's biggest release for the West Coast, The Game's third album entitled "LAX". The anticipation is building up by the day, part of the reason being the amount of small pieces of information, songs and visuals we're being fed with. Today Dubcnn adds another piece to the puzzle by bringing you the official and final tracklist for "LAX".

The record is 16 songs deep, plus an interlude and an intro & outro (both featuring DMX). It has other guest appearances by Ice Cube, Raekwon, Lil' Wayne, Ludacris, Common, Nas as well as vocal support from singers such as Bilal, Ne-Yo, Chrisette Michelle, Latoiya Williams, and of course Keyshia Cole on the lead single "Game’s Pain".

As you can see, some songs that have been talked about on internet forums have been cut from the final version. To get a look at some of those leftovers and the full production credits, hit up the official "LAX" thread in our Dubcnn Vaults.

THE GAME - LAX

1. Intro (Feat. DMX)
2. LAX Files
3. State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)
4. Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon)
5. My Life (Feat. Lil Wayne)
6. Money
7. Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal)
8. Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris)
9. Hard Liquor (Interlude)
10. House Of Pain
11. Gentleman’s Affair (Feat. Ne-Yo)
12. Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michelle)
13. Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DaVaughn)
14. Angel (Feat. Common)
15. Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. Latoiya Williams)
16. Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker)
17. Game’s Pain (Feat. Keyshia Cole)
18. Letter to the King (Feat. Nas)
19. Outro (Feat. DMX)

"LAX" will be in stores August 26th!

shouldve put this in the 1st post mods, this is the official tracklist mayne
 9 years ago '05        #114
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 KoKen said:
So you didnt like the Documentary? I aint saying he doesnt need help, maybe he does but I dont see anything wrong with having people sing your hooks. 50 sings and people complain, g unit did all their hooks and no ones feeling it. Everyone knows Game isn't the most well rounded artist in terms of hooks and sh*t even he knows so he's playing to his strengths. Game's album will be musically better because of it.

I dont think he'll be an elite n*gga because of his rhyming style but he's one of my favourite artists and so far all his albums been crack Documentary classic IMO

And marketing ploy is 50 doing songs with Justin Timberlake and Nicole Sherzinger to target their audiences. Game got rnb singers and one rock guy whos only featured cos hes playing the drums whos more of a sell out...

Good for you n*gga. It still doesn't dismiss that the Game talks just that...a good Game, but in the end he's on the same sh*t 50 is on. The difference is 50 is going to make sure HE PROFITS THE MOST OFF HIS MUSIC FIRST, BEFORE ANY ONE ELSE GETS INVOLVED regardless of whether people are feelin the sound or not.

Game complained that he wanted to be his own man and 50 was holding him back, well, why doesn't he continue to do the sh*t on his own instead of this hoping on whatever's trendy sh*t?

What happened to "bathing ape shoe n*gga, I'm talkin to you n*gga"? Now he's friends with everbody all of a sudden. We are the world a.ss n*ggaz. That's phoney. Oh well, We'll just have to wait and see if all those different sounds can be merged together into one cohesive good album that still feels like you're listening to THE GAME.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-01-2008 at 11:10 AM..
 08-01-2008, 12:21 PM         #115
EscapeArtist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope Boys and Game Pain are gonna be on the album, Game confirmed that much, list is fake as
 08-01-2008, 12:49 PM         #116
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is fake as fu*k...
 9 years ago '07        #117
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
where is game's pain or my life lol
 9 years ago '07        #118
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Undefeated - (Just Blaze, feat. Marsha A. and Busta Rhymes) I really dont understand why this didnt make the album. Its fire. Marsha was on with her chorus and adlibs. Busta'a verse was crazy. But Game stole the show. It realll wasnt his lyrics that impressed me but the way he was saying them.

Cali Smoke - (Swizz Beatz, feat. Snoop Dogg) This song is simply dope. However, they couldnt get the Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" cleared cause the song is about blazing. This is the 2008 smoker's anthem if its ever released. Snoop Dogg bragged about the quality of his weed throughout the song while Game was dropping slick lines like "One day I smoked so much I went above cloud 9". This would have been a classic song, but it unfortunately wont make the album.

Around Here - (Scott Storch, feat. Lil Wayne) This is actually a song they recorded a year ago for Blood Brothers. Blood Brothers is still coming out, probably late this year. The beat is real bouncy and reminds me of "You Aint Know". Dont Get Mad at me, but Lil Wayne renegaded Game on this joint. He said something like "step in to my square, you get beat like a snare, and I aim at the area underneath your hair". It was crazy. But its becoming real obvious they have good chemistry together. Look for this on the Blood Brothers mixtape coming soon.

My Impala - (Havoc) This is a nice song, but its understanble why this wont make the album. Now first let me say the beat is crazy. However, Game trying to make a classic and the message in this song is "un-classic". This could have been a huge single though. The hook is so catchy, "Forget the haters boy, Im worth a million dollars, but I dont need phantom cause I got My Impala". This song is actually a real club banger, that I could imagine hearing on the radio.

Confirmation - (Red Spyda, feat. Devin the Dude) The Game showed his lyrical prowless on this track. Another crazy beat also. Devin the Dude was extremely nice, and was on the hook basically confirming Game as a hip-hop legend. Really nice collabo. And thats all I got to say.

Superman - (Just Blaze) Crazy beat and when I say Game go in, I mean it. I can understand why this aint on L.A.X though. This is more of a mixtape song. Look for this song in the next few weeks.

State of Emergency - (JR Rotem, feat. Ice Cube) This song got me amped for LAX. The beat is crazy and as yall all know it sample's Ghetto Bird. Cube's hook is crazy, and I wont tell you if he has a verse or not. It would be a spoiler, this is something you really gotta hear for yourself. This is a high energy and Game spits high energy lyrics.

Its A Mans World - (Kanye West) This is one crazy beat for one. It heavily sample James Brown's song of the same titleand its real smooth. The Game basically raps out not needing a women to make his life complete. Get this, Game's mom says "Its A Man's World, but Jayceon you wouldnt be here without your Mamma" at the end, and then
it fades out and they both start laughing. Too bad they couldnt get the sample cleared in time.

Let Them Burn - (Just Blaze, feat. Fabolous and Lil Wayne) This song is a lyrical slugfest. Probably on Blood Brothers also. In this song Game. Fab, and Weezy give crazy verses. I think Weezy got em though. The chorus is a sample saying "Just Beat It" repeadetly. The sample is nice, but did Just Blaze really except to get a Michael Jackson song sampeled with these lyrics they spit.

Bulletproof Diaries -( Jelly Roll) Classic! This song is going down in history on some hardbody shyt. This beat is crazy. Game was a lyrical monster in this song. Like, you have never heard Game rap like this before. The methaphors were coming from everywhere. I cant wait to hear this on the album.

Childhood - (Tre Beats) This beat is insane, and Game does it justice. He basically talks about growing up in Compton and wanting to be a rapper when he was a kid. This is a very informative track about Game's childhood to say the least.The chorus samples Jay's its a hard knock life.

Close To Me- (Teddy Riley, feat. Robin Thicke) Im not a fan of this song at all. The beat sounds disfunctional. And Game was lackluster. The only good thing is Robin Thicke. Im glad this crap didnt make the album.

No More Questions - (EP) Crazy, Crazy beat. EP used a Eazy song called "No More Questions" for the sample. How weird is that lol. This is a song where Game is basically saying "Im on another level, no more questions asked". This song is filled with swag. I think it could have made classic album filler.

Red Magic -(Cool And Dre, feat. Lil Wayne) Hearing the studio version of this song made me pissed. This is one of the best beats I have heard in the last couple of years. If you think the beat is crazy live, wait until you hear it full quality. This is a very high energy track. Game and Weezy both went in, and you have Jay-Z on the hook. Classic song. Just wish it made the album.

He needs to release this sh*t lost tapes style
 9 years ago '07        #119
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Where is the track Let us live, which he tries to copy a style reminiscent of nas?
 9 years ago '07        #120
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 xxgoodzxx said:
Where is the track Let us live, which he tries to copy a style reminiscent of nas?
this is just a partial review with some confirmed tracks and some leftovers

if only he did a double disk:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago