New Creative Recreation(size question)+ KL RepCode Game

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2008, 02:13 PM         #1
7410 pageviews
15 comments

Jerze-GOMAB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Creative Recreation(size question)+ KL RepCode Game

Well karmaloop, just added new styles for Creative Rec and they got my size.
My foot size is 12 and my foot is wide. In AirForces I wear a 12. my Question is do CR run a size smaller or its true to its size?

***KL RepCode Game***
How to play and win...1st Rep to post there code and a legit answer wins!:applause:

Prize: You will gain from 500 to 1000 points(depends on how i feel about you..pause..if you deserve it.)

*Note I encourage reps , karmaloop lovers, & members to keep the KL Repcode Game active...it b bored in this sections ..sometimes..lets build the movement and a lil money image

15 comments for "New Creative Recreation(size question)+ KL RepCode Game"

10 years ago '04        #2
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Jh17345

pretty sure they fit the same...atleast from what i remember in the past...I dont own any anymore so i cant try them on to see
 02-14-2008, 02:35 PM         #3
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
Jh17345

pretty sure they fit the same...atleast from what i remember in the past...I dont own any anymore so i cant try them on to see
mhmm.your answer is shaky...you won last time, and you already get mad gwop maybe next time.

:thumbsdow

I think its true you got boxen sync thru your pda
 02-14-2008, 02:37 PM         #4
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
code in my sig, and i have about 3 shirts from them and i can say they fit true to size fam.
I was talking about the sneaker...if nobody can answer within 5hours..Casper got it..

infamous..you can't try again.
 10 years ago '04        #5
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
you know some dude is just gonna jump in like "Yea, i have a few pair, they are the same size" or "No, buy one size smaller, thats how i wear mine and they fit good"....

its the internet man...we can tell you anything we want, truth or no truth lol

im sayin though, i dont really need it like you said, but dont think that somebody aint just gonna try and pull your chain just for you to use their rep code...Atleast i gave you a straight up honest answer :applause: ...Get me another time or something, i dont blame you for not going with my post due to the fact i cant be sure right now..its all good man

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 02-14-2008 at 03:03 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #6
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Jerze-GOMAB said:
Well karmaloop, just added new styles for Creative Rec and they got my size.
My foot size is 12 and my foot is wide. In AirForces I wear a 12. my Question is do CR run a size smaller or its true to its size?

***KL RepCode Game***
How to play and win...1st Rep to post there code and a legit answer wins!:applause:

Prize: You will gain from 500 to 1000 points(depends on how i feel about you..pause..if you deserve it.)

*Note I encourage reps , karmaloop lovers, & members to keep the KL Repcode Game active...it b bored in this sections ..sometimes..lets build the movement and a lil money
they run true to size
im a size 10.5 and had the same question when i was about to buy them but they fit the same as 10.5 in AF1 when i tried them on so just get the same size you would get for forces
rep code = NR16202
 02-14-2008, 04:26 PM         #7
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true to size....
HN15448
 02-14-2008, 04:26 PM         #8
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a 13 and i bought a pair. they are cool but i think they run a LITTLE tighter. plus, they dont have the same amount of padding in them so if your feet are wide, the shoes might not be as comfortable.
 10 years ago '04        #9
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
the pair i have (hi tops) run bigger than true to size im normally a 10 and half - 11, i bought a size 10 and its still a lil bit extra footspace, but a 9.5 is too small from what i remember trying..mind you i bought mine in early 2006 they might have changed there sizing
 02-14-2008, 07:32 PM         #10
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
you know some dude is just gonna jump in like "Yea, i have a few pair, they are the same size" or "No, buy one size smaller, thats how i wear mine and they fit good"....

its the internet man...we can tell you anything we want, truth or no truth lol

im sayin though, i dont really need it like you said, but dont think that somebody aint just gonna try and pull your chain just for you to use their rep code...Atleast i gave you a straight up honest answer :applause: ...Get me another time or something, i dont blame you for not going with my post due to the fact i cant be sure right now..its all good man
Yeah i know but i anit stupid..but there are some honest poster that give detail some time of detail..like you for instance..pause..i respect your comment doh...its all good mang..n yeah i made mad gwop..but does it really take maddd long for the points to be done pending..dennis keep telling me 21 days
 02-14-2008, 07:37 PM         #11
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cortez543211 said:
im a 13 and i bought a pair. they are cool but i think they run a LITTLE tighter. plus, they dont have the same amount of padding in them so if your feet are wide, the shoes might not be as comfortable.
Good answer My foot is type wide ..would of used your code but you anit got none....too bad..
 02-14-2008, 08:15 PM         #12
Freddy P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least for the Cesario's they fit true to size i wear a 9 in SB's, & a 9 in CR. You say your foot wide though so i'd see if you could get a half size bigger for a little comfort.

FS17246
 02-14-2008, 08:30 PM         #13
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThyInfamousOne said:
they run true to size
im a size 10.5 and had the same question when i was about to buy them but they fit the same as 10.5 in AF1 when i tried them on so just get the same size you would get for forces
rep code = NR16202
WINNER:applause:

Best answer. my foot is type wide but a 12 in my forces is okay. Plus I will be purchasing the high tops..which one of the poster say it runs a little bigger. Props will be given to all who replied before this message and maybe after if I'm not too lazy.

Points Infamous gain: ???

Will use your code next week because it won't let me and i already bought the shoe :)...so i will use dummy email as casper said to use new codes..hope it works.

will edit later..

Last edited by Jerze-GOMAB; 02-14-2008 at 11:44 PM..
 02-14-2008, 08:39 PM         #14
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
Jh17345

Yo i sent you a Pm MEssage..please check ya inbox..thanks
 02-15-2008, 12:59 AM         #15
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerze-GOMAB said:
Good answer My foot is type wide ..would of used your code but you anit got none....too bad..
lol yeah, i dont even shop online for shoes like that so lol dang i guess i missed out haha
 10 years ago '04        #16
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
they true to size end of thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy