Club Wear: Dress To impress??

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2008, 11:00 PM         #21
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see i dont go to these types of clubs for that reason.what kinda sh*t is dress to impress?its a club the last thing i want on in a club is a big a.ss blazer.and wtf is there to do in a club on that kinda sh*t?if i'm goin to a club i'm goin to a hood a.ss bottle poppin joint not to fancy stuck up mufu*ka.when i go to the club i rock a white tee,a beater,sum jeans,and a fresh pair of forces wit a iced out chain and a fitted most n*ggas dont kno bout.besides,if u gettin money girls kno who u are and will holla atchu u dont gotta be on no polo sh*t cuz bi*ches'll take advantage of u thinkin u need pus*y that bad cuz u tryna impress her,even if u not,thats how girls think.thats why i dont go to clubs lookin for a.ss,cuz hot bi*ches will come to u if they see u gettin money,and if u lookin for a serious relationship wit a loyal chick u shouldnt be at a club.
 02-14-2008, 11:48 PM         #22
Jerze-GOMAB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
u look like a moron
LAMO....its funny cuz he said so i laughed
 10 years ago '04        #23
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
^^^wut he said basically, and to dude who said sumthin bout a plain t n some af1's lookin dressed like a thug if that would be the case most n*ggas in suits is dressed like gangstas then so with that being said its a catch 22 a white t n sum forces is comfortable to alot of n*ggas like myself, impressin bi*ches which is wut it is unless u tryin to impress dudes then ur homo is for n*ggas with low self esteem who buy clothes or try to fit a certain image just to impress bi*ches, be ya own n*gga i was rockin white ts b4 the franchise boys had the song i still rock white ts dont start rockin buttonups cause a n*gga made it cool and now u on ya grown man thats makes u a follower n*gga be you n remember people being grown is a mindstate not what you got on your back
 02-15-2008, 12:19 AM         #24
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf
 10 years ago '05        #25
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 TValles said:
How you figure? Because my pants were tight and i was sitting, making it seem as if i had capris on?
That and you got on white socks with that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #26
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
i think the TS is referring to when the flyer says "DRESS TO IMPRESS" no atheltic gear, no du rags etc
 02-15-2008, 09:54 AM         #27
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wear some jeans that arent tooooo baggy. either a nice a.ss express t-shirt or a polo and some CLEAN shoes. stop asking fu*king boxden memebers how to dress for a club. wtf. look on facebook at your friend's pages and see what they wear when they go to the club and copy them. at least you know them and arent listening to some random a.ss 14 year old white kids or 28 year old thug a.ss dudes telling you to wear a tall tee
 10 years ago '04        #28
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2400 2400
The sweater is fly, but dude blew it with the "i wear these jeans to hangout,work, and play football in them, then washed them 20 times jeans" make sure your jeans are crispy, and foot wear is on point fam...... females look at all these details b.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-15-2008 at 10:09 AM..
 02-15-2008, 10:12 AM         #29
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, never wear white socks wit black shoes. walmart $3.00
 02-15-2008, 01:49 PM         #30
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were regular fit levi's i bought and worn once...they weren't baggy and were fitted so of course when i sat down they rose
 02-22-2008, 09:23 PM         #31
hotboyjmg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha, this n*gga rockin them young a.ss Levi jeans!!
 10 years ago '06        #32
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 TValles said:
The more strict dress code clubs i normally go to...everything i hit up a "everything allowed but timbs" club i end up getting into altercations which i really don't feel like getting into....gangstas go to those clubs, trouble makers, basically kind of person who doesn't wanna party
Word...The dress code usually dictates the crowd. Most "hood n*ggas" ain't even trying to put on some dress casual type of clothes. I like gettin kinda fly in something other than hoodies & sneakers. I was shopping today & ran into a girl that works were I do. I was looking @ a nice horozontal striped merino wool sweater & she frowned up. She was like "why you tryna dress up & sh*t?". Shiits is crazy to me. You watch old movies & n*ggas used to wear full suits & everything out. Dressing up gives you a whole different swag.
 02-23-2008, 01:23 PM         #33
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Currency99 said:
that aint workin
ya pants to high n*gga
showin off ya socks

at least wear some bape socks if u gona be on that sh*t
they were like that cuz i pulled them up to sit....they werent baggy at alla nd fitted FOR THE CLUB....standin up the were straight down tot he shoes
 10 years ago '07        #34
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
why yall giving this man so much hate over his jeans
Dude sitting down its not like he standing up wit his socks showing
 10 years ago '08        #35
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
 Jwalkin23 said:
n*gga if u got swagger u can pull hoez.....i got number rocin a white tee and white af1s.....its nuttin. just do u and be confident. i dress for myself cuz i like to be fly....

I was juss bout to say dat my nig
 10 years ago '06        #36
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TValles said:
The more strict dress code clubs i normally go to...everything i hit up a "everything allowed but timbs" club i end up getting into altercations which i really don't feel like getting into....gangstas go to those clubs, trouble makers, basically kind of person who doesn't wanna party
true sh*t just last night i was at a club talking to some girls and this one fu*ker bumps me i told em "whassup dog"he said "you pushed me fu*ker" he tried to look hard around his boys and "i said what the fu*k i wasn't even close to you" my homies came and my big homie ask me "if we got a problem i was i dont know let me ask this bi*ch".The guy looked hard and he said i just wanted to know if you pushed me i said wtf naw and if we had a problem we could step outside one on one he said naw and apologysed him and his boys were shook cause we were bigger than them.He was leaving and one of my boys called him a bi*ch and they just kept moving.But all in all bullsh*t i lost the chicks i was trying to take home and had to watch my back the whole night so i got c*cked blocked dammit they were easy and drunk with some big t*ts.Dam foos get drunk and all of a sudden theyre fuking super man and cause all that drama:banghead::banghead:
 02-24-2008, 09:04 AM         #37
MFB9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it depends on what club your going to
 02-24-2008, 07:17 PM         #38
funkytom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wear something nice but comfortable. jus be simple and wear something like a hoodie and black jeans
 02-25-2008, 11:03 AM         #39
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well....... this topic is very simple. First, whether people agree or not, clubs without dress codes are the ones that are always making it in the news for shootings, stabbings and when keeping it real goes wrong. Yes, the same clubs that let dudes wear the white tees, forces, baggy jeans and fitted hats are the ones that always get shutdown because of the stated above and let's be real..... the immature morons that are hardcore all the time attend this clubs because they don't want to put on a pair of nice shoes (like if it is the end of the world), take the hats off or leave the forces or white tees at home. I've been to a lot of "dress code" clubs in NY, LA, Chicago, Miami and where I lived weekly (I go out at least 3 times a week to this dress code clubs) and not once have I ever felt or have I ever seeing someone pulling out a gun or shooting somebody. Sure, there is always a little scuffle here and there (mostly from people that are too fu*k up) and that usually takes place at College night events with dress codes and not you're typical over 21 crowd. Point being, no dress code club equals jackasses that go there that can't have a good time without leaving the hood at home. Plain and simple.
 10 years ago '04        #40
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
ya'll dudes funny to me.

So many people try and clown dude for his pic, but guess what, I bet he pulls bi*ches.

Chicks don't dig that x*xXL tall T fresh out the joint look.

Dude was dressed like a grown man and I bet women will recognize it.

As far as the thread starters ??? You don't have to wear slacks, but make sure your jeans are nice, and you have a nice shirt on. It could be a sweater like dudes, or a button up or something. And don't wear sneakers. Although some chicks are sneaker heads, they mean wear something nice.

Now if you still goin to the 18+ or dare I say it 16+ LMFAO clubs, that's a different story.

But if you're over 23 take some pride in your appearance and realize there's a time to grow up. Young Buck, Fat Joe, Jeezy, etc. can go to clubs wearin teflon vests and sh*t cuz they're dropin 20g's. You on the other hand are not. So no need to try and be the hardest mufukah in there.

and to all the FOOLS thinkin dressing like you're 13 is keepin it real, females respond more to well dressed, mature, classy dudes than they do to thugs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy