Club Wear: Dress To impress??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
31882 pageviews
43 comments

badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Club Wear: Dress To impress??

What do ya'll wear to clubs that are "dress to impress"? Does that usually mean no denim?

43 comments for "Club Wear: Dress To impress??"

10 years ago '04        #2
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
dont dress to impress, dress to have fun because if you think you doin it in whateva u got on theres prolly goin be a n*gga with sumthin better anyway unless you workin wit a serious budget to get the gucci, prada, faragamo(sp)

As jezzy said "Be you n*gga"
 02-14-2008, 11:20 AM         #3
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
dont dress to impress, dress to have fun because if you think you doin it in whateva u got on theres prolly goin be a n*gga with sumthin better anyway unless you workin wit a serious budget to get the gucci, prada, faragamo(sp)

As jezzy said "Be you n*gga"
its all about how you rock yo sh*t because you can see a n*gga in gucci and they look like sh*t so dress to look nice dont go in a club with a white tee and some af1s thats just not cool i would dress to impress
 10 years ago '04        #4
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
i manage a nightclub first question is who are you trying to impress, 2nd is why are you trying to impress them, 3rd are they worth impressing, you may luck up on sumthin that could turn into a relationship but chances are if your only looking for something to take home then dont worry about impressing them your not going to get a best dressed in a club award, its not a fashion show, there is no runway your game just better be tight end of story
 10 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
^^word up

but i still try to make sure when i go out i feel good wit what i have on

as a grown a.ss man i can honestly say i hate wearing shoes and slacks so i avoid it every chance i get.wit that said if u see me out its usually denim nice jacket acg boots/timbs or some j's.
 02-14-2008, 11:51 AM         #6
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Simple fit...gap sweater, some TIGHT levi's jeans, and some pumas
 10 years ago '05        #7
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 33512 33512
^my man brung out the pic lol
 10 years ago '05        #8
mnorm2001 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 0 0
Soapy Laundry is a new t-shirt business me and my cousin launched recently. Please visit the site at and buy a shirt to support us. If you have questions or ideas you want to give us email us at . Thanks!
 10 years ago '05        #9
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
people are totaly ignoring dudes question hes not askin to impress people he said what do u wear to a place like that meaning hes never been to a club with a strict dresscode now with that out of the way... dress to impress usually that means fitted denims collard shirt either polo or a button up.. soft or hard bottom shoes no sneakers and a blazer... i personally dont like those types of places im a club promoter and people think that dress to impress means grown and s3xy but to me its just cookie cutter everyone looks the same and the club is lame i like trendy dresscode clubs that way u can express ur self and stand out from the crowd i mean thats the point of going out right u wanna stunt and have all eyes on u right?
 10 years ago '04        #10
badboy600 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 hustlehard365 said:
people are totaly ignoring dudes question hes not askin to impress people he said what do u wear to a place like that meaning hes never been to a club with a strict dresscode now with that out of the way... dress to impress usually that means fitted denims collard shirt either polo or a button up.. soft or hard bottom shoes no sneakers and a blazer... i personally dont like those types of places im a club promoter and people think that dress to impress means grown and s3xy but to me its just cookie cutter everyone looks the same and the club is lame i like trendy dresscode clubs that way u can express ur self and stand out from the crowd i mean thats the point of going out right u wanna stunt and have all eyes on u right?
Thanks Bro. I usually stick to the jeans & Timbs type clubs. Im going to a more grown club this weekend and I don't want to get shut down or charged more at the door. I'll Probably wear a shirt, blazer nice jeans and some kenneth coles. I've been looking at pictures on the site and that seems ok.
 02-14-2008, 02:38 PM         #11
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more strict dress code clubs i normally go to...everything i hit up a "everything allowed but timbs" club i end up getting into altercations which i really don't feel like getting into....gangstas go to those clubs, trouble makers, basically kind of person who doesn't wanna party
 02-14-2008, 02:44 PM         #12
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wear the Levi 501 Slim Fit Jeans (darker shades) with a tight white crewneck tshirt and maybe a open flannel shirt and some dunks or hi-top vans and sh*t.

I get away with the skateboard/hipster look in most clubs.

And at clubs im pretty much interested in the girls that are dressed laid back like I am. Nice but not on some Myspace Pic sh*t.
 02-14-2008, 02:44 PM         #13
Jerze-GOMAB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bascially..dont look like bullsh*t from the hood..wearing bummy clothes..Your at the club to get some pus*y.. dress you nucca.. but be sharp wit it
 10 years ago '05        #14
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
^^^theres a way to be fly without dress clothes on i do know i promote in jersey. 2nd dresscodes dont stop f!ghts motherfu*kers will brawl and shoot up a club in hardbottoms plenty of times ive seen n*ggaz outside slippin and slidin in church shoes f!ghtin with blazers and dress shirts a thug is thugs in timbs or in dockers
 10 years ago '06        #15
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
like the man said a few posts above me...a pair of good fitting jeans and a button up (short or long)...some clubs do trip if you wear a polo...but for the most part this is pretty good. i wouldn't recommend wearing anything too nice, b/c chicks tend to "accidentally" get make-up on you, spill drinks, all that stuff.
 02-14-2008, 08:31 PM         #16
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
^^^theres a way to be fly without dress clothes on i do know i promote in jersey. 2nd dresscodes dont stop f!ghts motherfu*kers will brawl and shoot up a club in hardbottoms plenty of times ive seen n*ggaz outside slippin and slidin in church shoes f!ghtin with blazers and dress shirts a thug is thugs in timbs or in dockers

Whenever there's alcohol involved there will always be altercations but around here the no dress code clubs get shut down quick due to stabbings, shooting, etc
 02-14-2008, 08:36 PM         #17
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
u look like a moron
How you figure? Because my pants were tight and i was sitting, making it seem as if i had capris on?
 10 years ago '06        #18
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
Dress too impress means dress decent. That usually means no jordans, plain t's, hats. Usually if im going to a club thats dress to impress I wear a dress shirt, some jeans and dress shoes( Some clubs allow all white af1 or all black). You can wear some slacks but your be like the old dude whos always at the club trying to pick up on the young'ns.
 02-14-2008, 09:34 PM         #19
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga if u got swagger u can pull hoez.....i got number rocin a white tee and white af1s.....its nuttin. just do u and be confident. i dress for myself cuz i like to be fly....
 02-14-2008, 09:57 PM         #20
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes talkin about it dont matter and this and that...obviously dont go to hot clubs or dont got loot for nice clothes..........5 years ago dressing to impress at the club meant no denim but now that has totally changed and u gotta wear denim...but it has to be a nice pair of jeans...and not too baggy....by nice...a nice fade...something fashionable....evisu, robins jeans, etc.......then u can get away with a nice t, button down, or other shirt....and gotta rock nice shoes...you can get away with air force 1s as long as the rest of the outfit is really on point but if its not you just look like a thug.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now