Reports: Jason Kidd Traded To Dallas/ Devean George blocking the trade

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2008, 02:50 PM         #61
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nets made a good trade but @ you n*ggas thinking the mavs got r*ped.

They now have a big 3 with Dirk, Howard and Kidd. They can compete with anyone they will be better with Kidd.

also @ u n*ggas acting like Kidd could ever shoot.

He was never a great scorer but somehow is one of the greatest pgs to ever live. If you think he wont help the mavs your in denial.

Last edited by icedout921; 02-13-2008 at 02:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #62
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ShadyKidd said:
Guess who the Mavs will miss the most? Diop! You can replace shooters and bench players, but it is hard to replace a 7 footer who can protect the lane and guard the big men in the West. This now forces Dirk to guard Duncan, Stoudamire, Gasol, Yao, Boozer, ect.
Bass is playing much better this year than Diop

Good trade for Mavs. Dirk needs a veteran around that can knock some sense into his bi*ch a.ss. Mavs havent been playing well anyways and needed a shakeup.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-13-2008 at 02:52 PM..
 02-13-2008, 02:53 PM         #63
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah kidd needs to know how to shoot damn how can you not shoot good when u been in the leauge for 14 years
 10 years ago '06        #64
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
wow good sh*t, i didnt even notice that hes a point guard and takes 2 ft attempts a game. nash isnt really a driver, but im sure he doesnt get over 2 ft attempts a game, does he? but the fact is nash has a 10X better J so it warrants an excuse, J KIDD cant shoot, drive, get to the line, hes a terrible offensive player now. Although he can initiate some offense, but not as good as in the past
only other PG starter with less a game is Calderon and Telfair

Davis takes 6 a game .... Billups, Parker, Deron, Devin Harris all take 5 or more a game

Nash is at like 3 a game but hes easily the better player
 02-13-2008, 02:54 PM         #65
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
nets made a good trade but @ you n*ggas thinking the mavs got r*ped.

They now have a big 3 with Dirk, Howard and Kidd. They can compete with anyone they will be better with Kidd.

also @ u n*ggas acting like Kidd could ever shoot.

He was never a great scorer but somehow is one of the greatest pgs to ever live. If you think he wont help the mavs your in denial.
LOL at the BIG 3, Kidd doesnt make the cut to be called the big 3, dude cant score, he cant drive, cant shoot, cant get to the line, comon man, denial?? Kidd is on his last leg, he can still run an offense, but as good as before?? NAH. And his shooting?? man its worse than WORSE 36 percent, that basically means hes the worst shooting point guard in the damn league!
 10 years ago '07        #66
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
this is a dumb trade for the Mavs. Kidd will probably play like 2 more years, if he plays beyond those he'll be much less productive i think. they get rid of their big men, and have no one to cover shaq, amare, duncan, yao, boozer, all the bigs in the west. all they got is dirk and dampier, both not good on D. and they get rid of a young pg who has a good amount of potential for a 35 year old point guard who still produces, but for how much longer? definitely dont think Kidd will take Dallas to the finals
 10 years ago '06        #67
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
So thats 2 top teams in the West now that have made a move to win it all this year and throw away the future completely. I love it.:D
 02-13-2008, 03:06 PM         #68
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs a bench when you can get J. Kidd Devin Harris is nice, but the Mavs will miss Diop most
 02-13-2008, 03:09 PM         #69
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be great if we got to see Kidd & Shaq both play tomorrow, but i'm not sure it's possible.
 02-13-2008, 03:09 PM         #70
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
LOL at the BIG 3, Kidd doesnt make the cut to be called the big 3, dude cant score, he cant drive, cant shoot, cant get to the line, comon man, denial?? Kidd is on his last leg, he can still run an offense, but as good as before?? NAH. And his shooting?? man its worse than WORSE 36 percent, that basically means hes the worst shooting point guard in the damn league!
You act like Kidd was this dynamic scorer before and now just fell off.

Hes always been like that but somehow he has 97 career triple doubles .
 10 years ago '07        #71
space
space
even though i said this is a dumb trade for Dallas, they do have a sick big 3..Howard, Dirk, and Kidd..thats gonna be a force, they just need a big man who can play some D, unless Dirk can learn how to play some sick defense on big men
 02-13-2008, 03:13 PM         #72
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
yeah kidd needs to know how to shoot damn how can you not shoot good when u been in the leauge for 14 years
ask marion and shaq...yet they still get it done otherways
 02-13-2008, 03:14 PM         #73
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at big 3 Kidd, Howard, Dirk, not mention Jet. Jason Terry is the best player on that team in crunch time.
 10 years ago '06        #74
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
It was a good trade because both teams got what they needed................Who's going to win the West? Hell, who's the best team in Texas? This should make for an interesting second half of the season.
 10 years ago '04        #75
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 TimeIsMoney said:
It would be great if we got to see Kidd & Shaq both play tomorrow, but i'm not sure it's possible.
Shaq is still a good 4 years away from getting in good enough shape to play for the Suns.
 10 years ago '07        #76
space
space
Terry is a good player, but now hes the backup unless they move him to the 2, which i have no idea if they will or not i dont follow dallas enough to say so. i know Terry used to be a good player, but i thought his play has lowered a little last 2 years, but i could be wrong, like i said i dont follow dallas enough to know. but Terry isnt gonna help what they need help with, playing D on all the 7 footers in the west
 10 years ago '06        #77
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4682 4682
 DonJuan8 said:
It was a good trade because both teams got what they needed................Who's going to win the West? Hell, who's the best team in Texas? This should make for an interesting second half of the season.

spurs are still the best in texas, if you look back to that playoff series they were able to advance because they put hella bodies on duncan and diop gave them something on offense. plus d harris was able to play parker close on defense and get him out of rhythm and was able to wear him by pushing the ball. they dont have that anymore, duncan will beast and parker will make kidd his bi*ch again
 02-13-2008, 03:25 PM         #78
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre Miller >>>> J Kidd, especially on that Dallas Team

sh*t maybe they could have thrown in a deal to get him and Samuel D.
 02-13-2008, 03:27 PM         #79
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna give you hate every day now
 10 years ago '05        #80
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Andre Miller >>>> J Kidd, especially on that Dallas Team

sh*t maybe they could have thrown in a deal to get him and Samuel D.
I don't know about that, man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy