Reports: Jason Kidd Traded To Dallas/ Devean George blocking the trade

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2008, 02:32 PM         #41
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gave up a lot for kidd but I think kidd will help them alot, he will put more confidence in dirk he will make him even better, and kidd is clutch in the playoffs, he brings the leadership that they need.
 02-13-2008, 02:34 PM         #42
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The West has most of the stars now, it has the best guards and forwards and centres in the NBA. They have so many elite teams it going to be hard to make the playoffs, the East is loosing their stars.
 10 years ago '05        #43
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
damn...nets made out...mavs jus dealt their bench for an aging kidd...wow...
 10 years ago '07        #44
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 StateZFinest said:

how you gonna ask a question like that when your fav b-ball team is in the same conference as the nets. who would stackhouse be replacing?

think about it
Didnt Thorn the GM said that he wont trade Kidd unless for equal amount of talent and valuable ??? So who NJ got right now ? Only Harris and Diop are ok....Stack is gonna get a buy out, Devean Geroge is in his last year, and a D-leaguer in Mo Ager ?? i dont know..it just doesnt seems that good of a deal for NJ. I was expecting J.Howard and Harris

Last edited by celticsdada; 02-13-2008 at 02:38 PM..
 02-13-2008, 02:37 PM         #45
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
washed up? Dude averages almost a tirple double, do you watch basketball at all?

now you move terry to the SG, kidd at point, josh howard and sf, dirk at pf, there only weakness is at Center
Morons like you just look at boxscores and stats. Do you actually watch Net games?
 10 years ago '05        #46
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
nets by far are the winners in this trade... mavs gave up alot of kidd usually cuban does smart moves this right here wasnt smart.... but oh well my lakers r still better so its all good
dt
 10 years ago '04        #47
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
the western conference arms race continues....

the nets get some key youn players and some extra picks which is gonna be key to them building a team in the east which is gettin weaker by the minute

Last edited by BrBHZ; 02-13-2008 at 02:41 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #48
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 celticsdada said:
Didnt Thorn the GM said that he wont trade Kidd unless for equal amount of talent and valuable ??? So who NJ got right now ? Only Harris and Diop are ok....Stack is gonna get a buy out, Devean Geroge is in his last year, and a D-leaguer in Mo Ager ?? i dont know..it just doesnt seems like a good deal for NJ
so we get a future great PG and picks plus cap relief instead of watching a 36 year old PG keep aging on a garbage team while we win nothing ?

good thing you aint a GM cause thats a good deal for the Nets
 10 years ago '04        #49
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
Cleveland fans today

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2008, 02:39 PM         #50
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celticsdada said:
Didnt Thorn the GM said that he wont trade Kidd unless for equal amount of talent and valuable ??? So who NJ got right now ? Only Harris and Diop are ok....Stack is gonna get a buy out, Devean Geroge is in his last year, and a D-leaguer in Mo Ager ?? i dont know..it just doesnt seems that good of a deal for NJ. I was expecting J.Howard and Harris
my bad, i meant to say who would HOWARD be replacing on the nets. RJ? we dont' need howard
 02-13-2008, 02:41 PM         #51
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Morons like you just look at boxscores and stats. Do you actually watch Net games?
exactly. anyone who watch's the nets Cringe's when he takes a jumper LOL, honest to god his jumper is so a.ss i love to see Vince and RJ's expression when he takes it, there like "aww sh*t another miss"
 10 years ago '07        #52
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 StateZFinest said:
my bad, i meant to say who would HOWARD be replacing on the nets. RJ? we dont' need howard
You wouldn't take Howard over RJ ???
 10 years ago '06        #53
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
i wouldnt go as far as saying he dont need Howard

1. Kidd for Howard straight up proly wouldnt get it done, Howard is on the rise

2. we need a PG more then a G/F

RJ could proly run the 2, move Vince and keep Howard at his SF spot or move Howard to a SG (hes only 6'5 anyway) keep RJ at the 3

im happy with the move tho, we just need to stop winning fu*king games at this point and get a good pick
 02-13-2008, 02:43 PM         #54
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celticsdada said:
You wouldn't take Howard over RJ ???
No. I wouldn't. RJ's been carrying this team throughout the whole season before carter got a shot in his ankle and started playing like a beast again.
 10 years ago '06        #55
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 kingz21 said:
They gave up a lot for kidd but I think kidd will help them alot, he will put more confidence in dirk he will make him even better, and kidd is clutch in the playoffs, he brings the leadership that they need.

while that may be true, this is not the eastern conference dude will have to play close to out of his mind and on another level then he's been playing the last few years to even sniff the 2nd round. that half a.ss sh*t wont get it done out west. it seems like alot of yall sleepin on d harris, why do yall think mavs have been strugglin so much here recently? d harris was starting to take control of that team and lead them, with him out they have no slasher, nobody to d up other guards and nobody to push the ball and get quick buckets.
 10 years ago '07        #56
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 437 437
Damn this been a crazy season for trades, but i dont see how Kidd is any better than Nash.
 10 years ago '06        #57
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
 skletch said:
The Lakers go the West scrambling right now
the West is on high alert everybodys trying to counter Gasol but we are still the youngest top team while these other fools like mavs ans uns are gettin talent at the risk of gettin A LOT older.
 10 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
exactly. anyone who watch's the nets Cringe's when he takes a jumper LOL, honest to god his jumper is so a.ss i love to see Vince and RJ's expression when he takes it, there like "aww sh*t another miss"
and out of 10.8 attempts a game, 4.6 of them are 3s

the n*gga is ALWAYS launching bullsh*t from deep when he only hits on 35% of them.... he thinks hes a 3 shooter but hes wack with a J

plus as far as driving when you need a key basket... negative, 2 FT attempts in 37 mins a game is pathetic
 10 years ago '06        #59
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
I love it :applause: Devin Harris and Stack use to stay sh*ttin on the rockets. Good deal Dallas
 02-13-2008, 02:48 PM         #60
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
and out of 10.8 attempts a game, 4.6 of them are 3s

the n*gga is ALWAYS launching bullsh*t from deep when he only hits on 35% of them.... he thinks hes a 3 shooter but hes wack with a J

plus as far as driving when you need a key basket... negative, 2 FT attempts in 37 mins a game is pathetic
wow good sh*t, i didnt even notice that hes a point guard and takes 2 ft attempts a game. nash isnt really a driver, but im sure he doesnt get over 2 ft attempts a game, does he? but the fact is nash has a 10X better J so it warrants an excuse, J KIDD cant shoot, drive, get to the line, hes a terrible offensive player now. Although he can initiate some offense, but not as good as in the past
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy