Reports: Jason Kidd Traded To Dallas/ Devean George blocking the trade

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
106 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2008, 02:16 PM         #21
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the mavs. this trade is terrible. i would rather have devin harris and the first rounders than kidd. plus they lose stack who would be important in the playoffs and diop is a big loss in the middle defensively. im glad they made the trade as a fan of a western conference team.

edit: plus this really helps the nets now and in the future. should see a increase in wins now

Last edited by JCWhy83; 02-13-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #22
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
:wow:

good trade

Harris, 2 1sts and save about 15 mil in cap space after the rest of these nigs expire ?

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #23
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This is a prettty dumb trade for the nets... I thought for sure if Dallas got kidd they were ognna have ot give up josh howard... dallas first round picks is basically late 20s guaranteed.

O well at least he didn't go to cleveland, they lost out on this deal.
 10 years ago '04        #24
ShadyKidd 
space
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
Guess who the Mavs will miss the most? Diop! You can replace shooters and bench players, but it is hard to replace a 7 footer who can protect the lane and guard the big men in the West. This now forces Dirk to guard Duncan, Stoudamire, Gasol, Yao, Boozer, ect.
 02-13-2008, 02:18 PM         #25
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
yessss

mavs are fu*kin stupid

d harris is better than j kidd by himself, and will be a better fit for the mavs. he was going to be very good for them. j kidd cant shoot, so unlike harris defense will be more willing to let him miss shots. mavs arent a breaking team, just with howard and dirk. plus stack was a key bench player and with harris, were the only 2 willing and able to drive the ball and get to the line.
Mavs got robbed. Devin Harris (Great defensive PG, poors man Tony Parker on offensive), Diop (an defensive minded seven footer in the east by side Sean Williams can't hurt :D) and Ager (I think this guy will be solid) for that washed up overrated fu*k plus two first round picks. Now all the Nets have to do is get rid of no heart wh0ore VC. :applause:

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 02-13-2008 at 02:24 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
well......this coudl be good OR bad for the mavs....if their bench doesnt step up its bad...if it does then its good for them...we'll see...i hope they dont step up...lol wheres dox he said mavs would never give up harris
 02-13-2008, 02:19 PM         #27
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dallas Mavericks now have a fossil running the show...

although they will be better with kidd for a year or two

but not that much better
 02-13-2008, 02:19 PM         #28
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow
 10 years ago '05        #29
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 jj01 said:
yessss

mavs are fu*kin stupid

d harris is better than j kidd by himself, and will be a better fit for the mavs. he was going to be very good for them. j kidd cant shoot, so unlike harris defense will be more willing to let him miss shots. mavs arent a breaking team, just with howard and dirk. plus stack was a key bench player and with harris, were the only 2 willing and able to drive the ball and get to the line.
Do u watch ball or do u just skim through it?

Ifstack does get bought out than that's deals for the mavs, at least they didn't give up terry. J Kidd I'd a big fu*king upgrade over other dude, no question. Good move for Dallas
 10 years ago '06        #30
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
sh*t we got Ager too ?

he was a 20 PPG scorer at MSU
 02-13-2008, 02:22 PM         #31
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
sh*t we got Ager too ?

he was a 20 PPG scorer at MSU
he could be a solid player if he gets the minutes
 10 years ago '06        #32
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 kingofthecity said:
Do u watch ball or do u just skim through it?

Ifstack does get bought out than that's deals for the mavs, at least they didn't give up terry. J Kidd I'd a big fu*king upgrade over other dude, no question. Good move for Dallas

j kidd shoots 36%, plays no defense, makes sh*tty decisions while d harris is one of the only ppl who gives parker trouble and can push it back on him on offense. harris takes better care of the ball, and doesnt really settle for 3pt shots that are like 10feet out of his range like j kidd

if stack does get bought out, which is a bi*ch move to begin with and the league should fix so wack sh*t like that doesnt happen then ya mavs would be better. but like my boy TIME brought up, they still got rid of a 7footer who they will need. look at all the other teams making moves, they improved their frontlines, who the fu*k does dallas have now to bang inside with duncan, shaq, gasol, bynum, oberto.........etc. erik dampier juwan howard they will get r*ped in the playoffs like that

Last edited by jj01; 02-13-2008 at 02:26 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #33
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Daaammn....how the hell NJ didnt get Josh howard...how is that possible ????
 10 years ago '06        #34
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
theres been 0 mention of Stackhouse getting bought out, why are you makings stupid sh*t up ?

Nets have no intentions on buying him out, this is the last year of his contract and he will finish it out in Jerz
 02-13-2008, 02:27 PM         #35
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celticsdada said:
Are you stupid?
 10 years ago '06        #36
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 eLLz said:
theres been 0 mention of Stackhouse getting bought out, why are you makings stupid sh*t up ?

Nets have no intentions on buying him out, this is the last year of his contract and he will finish it out in Jerz

i read that sh*t earlier on espn.com, i hope yall keep him tho so the mavs are fu*ked
 10 years ago '06        #37
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
aight my bad, i see it on ESPN now too

if Stack really wants to contend for a title he can resign with another team or wait 30 days and go back to Dallas

personally I say we let him finish out his contract here and then let him go where he wants in the offseason but maybe he doesnt wanna ball here
 10 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 TimeIsMoney said:
Mavs got robbed. Devin Harris (Great defensive PG, poors man Tony Parker on offensive), Diop (an defensive minded seven footer in the east by side Sean Williams can't hurt :D) and Ager (I think this guy will be solid) for that washed up overrated fu*k plus two first round picks. Now all the Nets have to do is get rid of no heart wh0ore VC. :applause:
washed up? Dude averages almost a tirple double, do you watch basketball at all?

now you move terry to the SG, kidd at point, josh howard and sf, dirk at pf, there only weakness is at Center
 02-13-2008, 02:31 PM         #39
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 celticsdada said:

how you gonna ask a question like that when your fav b-ball team is in the same conference as the nets. who would stackhouse be replacing?

think about it
 10 years ago '07        #40
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
" Seems like they are going the wrong way.

The rest of the West is going big. Dallas only have two guys that can be used to counter defensively. This leaves them with one.

For a guy who's name is bigger then his talent right now. " CB
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
154 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
97 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy