Big Brother 9 TONIGHT!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Lex Lossis said:
James
u see him yellin and screamin, lol. he made himself cry
 03-31-2008, 03:43 PM         #102
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that n*gga James....
 03-31-2008, 05:33 PM         #103
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
James or Josh FTW!
 10 years ago '05        #104
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
A-Balla is the fu*ken man. I like Ryan too. Those are the only 2 that I could even tolerate winning.
 10 years ago '04        #105
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4058 4058
Adam , Natalie or Ryan the only one i wanna see win . Josh is a horrible human being the way he talks about people . James is a fu*kin hypocrite . Sheila is a psycho . Sharon is a fu*kin moron .
 10 years ago '05        #106
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
a/8 baller all day. n*gga is a fool
 04-02-2008, 08:49 AM         #107
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ James winning veto....that pisses me off.

I hope they get rid of sharon cuz Josh is on Ryan's side...remember that secret alliance they made? yeah so that is one more man to take out James.
 04-02-2008, 10:19 AM         #108
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
natalie would have been better off putting sheila up. she need to go. she brings nothing to the table.

i wanna see a-baller win the whole thing.
 04-03-2008, 06:01 PM         #109
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adam won HOH last night, fu*kin happy...JAMES NEEDA GOOOOOOO
 10 years ago '07        #110
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i dont really mind James i think he's the realest one in the house

but that girl natiale jus has a screwloose talking about im takin james out for matty and matty doesnt deserve me.and me and matty are gonna be good couple,and talkin to his picture.

Im like WTF Does she realize he's not in to her.She got soem problems
 10 years ago '04        #111
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:

but that girl natiale jus has a screwloose talking about im takin james out for matty and matty doesnt deserve me.and me and matty are gonna be good couple,and talkin to his picture.

yeah she take after her moms, schizophrenic or something like that. i just don't want james to win cause while i was watching after dark earlier in the season, him and chelsia were hoh and he told balla and ryan that they should wake him up ny zzzzzz knocking on his door. he used "er" so he is a fu*king fruity-boy. he also kissed josh in the mouth cause he's "comfortable enough with his manhood" i'll never be that comfortable.....james gotta go.
 10 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:

NOBODY is REAL in the big brother house. It's nearly impossible to get this far without lying. That game is about lying, so saying that n*gga is real is a joke.

and I hate how he keeps calling people out when he has lied too. n*ggas need to come back at him with the same sh*t when he wanna go on his little temper tantrums about you lied to me and all that bullsh*t. It's a part of the game, you caught me, oh well, shut up.
 04-04-2008, 11:25 AM         #113
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPOILER

SPOILER

Adam didn't nominate James and apparently struck a deal with this n*gga, but he says BB9 producers forced him to in the DR.....

SPOILER
 10 years ago '07        #114
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
 tonymann said:
yeah she take after her moms, schizophrenic or something like that. i just don't want james to win cause while i was watching after dark earlier in the season, him and chelsia were hoh and he told balla and ryan that they should wake him up ny zzzzzz knocking on his door. he used "er" so he is a fu*king fruity-boy. he also kissed josh in the mouth cause he's "comfortable enough with his manhood" i'll never be that comfortable.....james gotta go.
James said n*gga and Ryan and Adam and MATT BE SAYING IT.I doubt he says the "ER" sh*t either way.I dont think he a racist.They all say it

and also James did a gay pr0n if yo didnt know.It doesnt really bother me cuz thats his personal life.But people seem to dislike him for that
 10 years ago '07        #115
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
NOBODY is REAL in the big brother house. It's nearly impossible to get this far without lying. That game is about lying, so saying that n*gga is real is a joke.

and I hate how he keeps calling people out when he has lied too. n*ggas need to come back at him with the same sh*t when he wanna go on his little temper tantrums about you lied to me and all that bullsh*t. It's a part of the game, you caught me, oh well, shut up.
I dig what you saying.Of course everybody lies.But he's like th eonly one that is a real cool dude.From my eyes.I mean Adam and Ryan are alright.But James seems like a chilled out dude.He's not for all this antics and sh*t.He has his times when he's wild and he's has his times when he's cool.
 10 years ago '04        #116
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:
James said n*gga and Ryan and Adam and MATT BE SAYING IT.I doubt he says the "ER" sh*t either way.I dont think he a racist.They all say it

and also James did a gay pr0n if yo didnt know.It doesnt really bother me cuz thats his personal life.But people seem to dislike him for that
Yea he did gay pr0n but he is pretending like he isnt gay i think thats why people probably dont like him he is fake everything about him is fake . He doent even like Chelsia .
 10 years ago '07        #117
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
ummmmmmmm

actually he does like chelsia
 10 years ago '04        #118
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
If you like a girl and were on this show and if someone asked you whenn the show is over do you plan on seeing them the answer would be yes not "Im pretty busy with this riding my bike across america thing will have to see ." She was opportunity pu**y .

Last edited by Fameus; 04-05-2008 at 06:18 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:
ummmmmmmm

actually he does like chelsia
and you know this how? You had a chance to communicate with him somehow?

He didnt even look like he was sad when she left or in his goodbye message. Chelsia cried SOON as he left AND in her goodbye message, which they record a few minutes before they leave. He didnt cry or even LOOK sympathetic in either. Not saying he had to...but this is the same n*gga who cried over the fact he has no one left in the game. Not that fact CHELSIA is gone, but because he has no one left, thats what makes him cry, but he couldnt break out even a sad face for a bi*ch he fu*ked the night before.

I'm not saying he doesnt care for or "like" maybe even love her, but he is questionable cause he doesn't show it very well. It's doubtful my n*gga. He even said "i dont know if i like a girl that turns into a bi*ch like that." And he was rethinking everything that night she went off with the eggs and sh*t, left that bi*ch sitting there looking stupid by herself.

Also, in the beginning, he told them he was bi. He said "sometimes he likes girls and sometimes he like guys"....

another week and josh woulda been d*cking him down when he was sad and depressed or something.
 10 years ago '04        #120
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
just checked the bb9 blog, to see who won pov.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now