Feb 12 - RAPPER PITBULL PERFORMS AFTER BOTTLE BUST HEAD OPEN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
who got beef with ginuwine... fu*king homo bragging about hitting ginuwine while he performing for the ladies. Get it. He performs for the ladies. So what is a group of dudes bigger than the bouncers doing there if they ain't bouncing. Right big f*g**ts. And pitbull str8. He bring the hoes out and dome fu*khead was just mad his girl digging him to much. Jealousy is a disease
 02-12-2008, 02:00 PM         #22
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Toma!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #23
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
who got beef with ginuwine... fu*king homo bragging about hitting ginuwine while he performing for the ladies. Get it. He performs for the ladies. So what is a group of dudes bigger than the bouncers doing there if they ain't bouncing. Right big f*g**ts. And pitbull str8. He bring the hoes out and dome fu*khead was just mad his girl digging him to much. Jealousy is a disease
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ truth.com

i'm not a fan of his BUT i respect the fact that he came back out..... to hell with the hater that was a coward and had to throw a bottle at dude, that was real wack on his part and shows how stupid people can be when they front on others who are gettin their shine.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-12-2008 at 02:07 PM..
 02-12-2008, 02:25 PM         #24
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats hoe sh*t man.
 02-12-2008, 07:39 PM         #25
stg77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Damn! What is the hell is going on? I heard about 2,500 people packed club PLANETA in San Antonio, TX to see the one and only Pitbull. After the rapper gets about two songs into his concert, a bottle zips out from the crowd and busts Pitbull on the side of the head! The bottle didnít crack, but it did break the skin and Pitbull bled. A nurse taped him up and he kept performing for one song. There would be no full concert due to the bleeding. He was eventually taken away by the paramedics to get eight staples in his head. Pitbull told the crowd that said his fans pay his bills and he wasn't going let one hater spoil it for them. I heard roughly 80% of those I attendance were females. Foul!

See the ignorant video below.

[VIDEO]

TRUE SOLDIER.
MUCH PROPS TO PITBULL FOR BEING A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND FINISHING HIS PERFORMANCE,EVEN IF IT HE HAD TO CUT IT SHORT.

STAGGA LEE
 02-12-2008, 07:56 PM         #26
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhead_txn said:
Even his fans want him to get the fu*k off the stage.

While we are on the subject of artists getting punked at their own shows, While Ginuwine was out in the crowd letting the females molest him my homeboy reached out any thumped that li' bi*ch on the dome. The security didn't want to much beef since everybody in the crew was as big as them.

bi*ches get treated like bi*ches
Homo your a Homo
 02-12-2008, 07:59 PM         #27
CANNON A.K.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
All those females in there and yall focused on ginuwine... talkin bout bi*ches get treated like bi*ches... when yall was the real bi*ches...Hittin somebody for no reason when he tryina do his job cause yall wh0ores to pus*y to do anything head up by yaself.... .That sh*t is so gangsta..... U should pry just shoot yaself in the face just to prove how hard you really are... fu*kin clown....
I agree i will provide the bullets
 02-12-2008, 08:01 PM         #28
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Damn! What is the hell is going on? I heard about 2,500 people packed club PLANETA in San Antonio, TX to see the one and only Pitbull. After the rapper gets about two songs into his concert, a bottle zips out from the crowd and busts Pitbull on the side of the head! The bottle didnít crack, but it did break the skin and Pitbull bled. A nurse taped him up and he kept performing for one song. There would be no full concert due to the bleeding. He was eventually taken away by the paramedics to get eight staples in his head. Pitbull told the crowd that said his fans pay his bills and he wasn't going let one hater spoil it for them. I heard roughly 80% of those I attendance were females. Foul!

See the ignorant video below.

[VIDEO]

TRUE SOLDIER.
that was ignorant
 02-12-2008, 08:05 PM         #29
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool on Pitbull, but that don't look like a news story.
 10 years ago '06        #30
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
pop bottles
 10 years ago '06        #31
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 2957 2957
4/1 ratio...damnnn

i went to a lil wayne concert and there were like 2 kats in there screaming fu*k lil wayne....

why the fu*k would u pay money if u dont like him??? haters is funny...
 02-12-2008, 08:46 PM         #32
night2k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously tho who pays money to ruin it all by throwin a bottle..like i can see u not liking dude and goin jus cause theres crazy amount of bi*ches there but why risk it by making it end early...
 02-12-2008, 08:55 PM         #33
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin 4:1 women to men ratio, whoooooo weeeeeeeeee. thats the type a night a fly n*gga aint gotta pay for nothin
 10 years ago '04        #34
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 CTRepresent said:
I was at a party once and these dudes were about to f!ght. So one dude throws a beer bottle at homies head and that sh*t bounced off his dome, didn't even break. lmao
What a story...:applause:
 02-12-2008, 11:14 PM         #35
dakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i seen the video for it that guy probably got his a.ss whipped for that.
 02-12-2008, 11:49 PM         #36
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait next month he gon be in the chi at the house of blues
i dont understand all you haters out there
keep hatin buddy

there gon be MADDDDD s3xY LATINAS!!!!
 02-12-2008, 11:53 PM         #37
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
All those females in there and yall focused on ginuwine... talkin bout bi*ches get treated like bi*ches... when yall was the real bi*ches...Hittin somebody for no reason when he tryina do his job cause yall wh0ores to pus*y to do anything head up by yaself.... .That sh*t is so gangsta..... U should pry just shoot yaself in the face just to prove how hard you really are... fu*kin clown....
:applause::applause: couldnt have said it better
 10 years ago '04        #38
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1885 1885
fu*kin Hataz B......
 02-13-2008, 02:46 AM         #39
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who ever did that sh*t was a fu*kin hater........that payed to come to a show and fu*k it up for everybody. If i saw a dude do that sh*t, i would straight up whoop his a.ss for fu*kin up my nite, and everyone elses. If you gonna do some high school stunts like that, u deserve a beat down!
 02-13-2008, 03:26 AM         #40
Black Scorpion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry, but this is the funniest sh*t I've ever seen in my life

Oh man, I got tears in my eyes laughin at this sh*t right now...

If he weren't bald and dancing the way he was it wouldn't be half as funny

But for real tho, they ain't catch the n*gga that threw it?

Dat n*gga was like

Last edited by Black Scorpion; 02-13-2008 at 03:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy