Your thoughts about Flavor of Love 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 mykedizzle said:
I want this thread to develop as the season continues. If you have insights or questions about any episode airing this season, post your comment here.

Now that the premiere is over the first thing I noticed was that this is the ugliest group ever on the show. What was crazy was that the ugly girls were pulled from the internet by the fans! Why would people put the two fat girls and the girl with the Jay Leno jaw on the show? I can't see why. As for the rest they seem aight. They're typical of all the women from each season since they pushed up their t*ts and bought hair and clothes for the show. One girl who did stand out is the white girl named Bunz. She has a phat-ass a.ss. Gotta love that. I'm sure there will be drama though. I don't know how much. We'll see what the season is about as time goes by.

I hate it. They got rid of all the original girls I would want to wife. Hotlanta, Myami, Bunz. A couple of the new girls are s3xy, but rest are busted. Those twins and that c*nt with the 8 head has to go.
 04-09-2008, 09:32 PM         #142
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK is the finest girl to grace that show.

That girl is a true dime.
 04-09-2008, 09:41 PM         #143
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it me but does Black resemble a white version of Hoopz? But I think Black did say she was white when they were asking her questions...I can't believe I done got caught back up in this mess Hotlanta was fine then I start watching the show and she is a beautiful girl but her ways make her ugly. Gonna not pay your rent and got kids...not a good look and she gotta keep the make-up on and stay off that alkie-hall
 10 years ago '08        #144
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2320 2320
Yall forgetting about Seasonz though.....But yeah though Flav lost with this season.......He eliminated the baddest ones:banghead:...... smh ....I guess every time he picks a bad bi*ch, it don`t turnout right, so he figures a ugly bi*ch will stay will him
 10 years ago '08        #145
shaolinchamp 1 heat pts
space
space
$260 | Props total: 74 74
ladies is busted this time around, and the show is just boring.. hope this is the last season
 04-12-2008, 09:05 AM         #146
d70509  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

luscious d myspace
 04-12-2008, 06:56 PM         #147
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinchamp said:
ladies is busted this time around, and the show is just boring.. hope this is the last season
Yeah I think it is. I read that Flavor didn't want to do it but he signed a three season deal or something like that. Probably signed on for two more seasons after the first season was so successful. Plus they probably needed more chicks for another season of Charm School
 04-13-2008, 05:14 PM         #148
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall sleeping saying Black the only good one left Seesinz is still there and Sinceer looks cool too it's just that massive 5 head of hers If she got a different hairstyle covering that thing I bet more n*ggas would be onto her

But got damn the twins are busted But judging by the previews he's getitng rid of one tomorrow

juniorRapista said:
flavor of love 3 = garbage

whens flava gonna realise that chicks are only going on his show for the fame.. dumbass n*gga
It's scripted just like all thse other "celeb looks for love" shows. How come you think none never works out and they get mutiple seasons?

Last edited by Krazy K; 04-13-2008 at 05:16 PM..
 04-15-2008, 02:43 PM         #149
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Flav being mellow dramatic and crying last night...lookin up at God
 10 years ago '07        #150
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
not only is tree ugly as hell..shes weird!
 04-15-2008, 04:24 PM         #151
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black's a stalker She can stalk me all she want...we can stalk each other

We I get back to Lexington, I will be lookin for her a.ss. She will probably do some club tours down here once the show is over!!!

As soon as I get a pic with her I'm gonna post it for the BX world to see

Last edited by J. Lewis; 04-15-2008 at 04:25 PM..
 04-15-2008, 04:28 PM         #152
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga yo city got my name in it....Black wants ME!
 04-15-2008, 06:38 PM         #153
Sexy80t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one wondering if these chicks are blind or just crazy as hell...lol. I mean really what do they see in Flav fa real.
 04-15-2008, 06:40 PM         #154
Sexy80t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
not only is tree ugly as hell..shes weird!
Lmao...I would have to agree with that!
 04-28-2008, 09:25 PM         #155
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaaaaan, fu*k Sinceer with her city bus hairline havin' a.ss...Flavor Flav be gullable when these females tell him stuff. The twins gonna bust her a.ss at the reunion
 10 years ago '06        #156
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,709 | Props total: 2914 2914
first of all these chicks don't see shyt in flav....they see airtime on tv and their 15 minutes of fame. I mean look we're talking about them aint we? second of all did u see that calendar shoot episode? seesinz,seasons, or however u spell her name is a bad a.ss chick. and black just got som big a.ss t*ts, but she's cute too. she'll get two strokes and a wiggle. flav better choose seasons if he got any kind of sense.
 10 years ago '04        #157
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 s3xy80t said:
Am I the only one wondering if these chicks are blind or just crazy as hell...lol. I mean really what do they see in Flav fa real.
the show is script those girls arent there for flav it just a way for them to get there 15min of fame and see if VH1 can make a star with one of them...
 04-29-2008, 04:19 PM         #158
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Candace Cabrera(Black) is sooooo fu*kin fine
 04-29-2008, 04:21 PM         #159
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dawg that sh*t was hilarious when Sinceer said

"You did say that Thing 2." I was like "damn this bi*ch called her by her alias"

it was cute and funny
 10 years ago '07        #160
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
yo even tho i hated the twins..i hate sinceer just as much and she goes runs some ish to flav..that was bull

Sinceer look like a devil I swear and the way she act is just ugly all over her.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy