Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 Floeji said:
Sheeeeit. I saw Buckwild again and remembered why she was one of my favorites. Did you see those t*tties? DAMN!
:applause: from the neck down buckwild is hot as hell
 03-19-2008, 02:47 AM         #62
BMJR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:
is it just me, or was that whole phone threat thing a load of sh*t. why would a random dude call the house, threaten myamee, and call her myamee and not her real name. cause this show is taped, the winner is already picked. so how would the dude know her t.v name.
I dunno if he called her that or not lol .. she looked shook like when a prostitute is scared of the pimp kind of shook, and I really don't think these women are that good of actors in the first place but who knows. I thought to myself, " @ FOL literally having actual hoes on the show" even thought I knew it could be staged but who cares.

Aside from that, which one is the the one that got eliminated a few weeks ago? Some bi*ch that did a bodgey actin' job right in flavs face she was fine but dumb as hell.

Prancer is the only one who could get it, these hoes are nasty this season.

Flav should do a next challenger where shy has to eat lots of gum.
 10 years ago '07        #63
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
 jgamel81 said:
is it just me, or was that whole phone threat thing a load of sh*t. why would a random dude call the house, threaten myamee, and call her myamee and not her real name. cause this show is taped, the winner is already picked. so how would the dude know her t.v name.
yea man that sh*t was suspect...kinda upset bunz went home...i cant believe he still got shy on there that bi*ch is beyond over dramatic...plus she ugly n her breathe stink everytime she gets a clock that n*gga flav takes an L
 03-19-2008, 09:12 AM         #64
tee_tee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that it is messed up what seasonz and prancer and Chi's stanky breathe a.ss did to Miami.... I really didn't like miami but those gurls should have been the first one's to be kicked off the show.
 03-19-2008, 03:24 PM         #65
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:
It was Rayne, did u not see the episode?
 10 years ago '06        #66
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
It was Rayne, did u not see the episode?
it was Rayne that called the first time when she said to tell Flav to "watch his grill". but the call about Myamee and the $1000 dollars was a dude. did u watch the episode??
 03-20-2008, 01:11 AM         #67
BMJR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season is the worst, I've only seen like 2 episodes that's why I don't know wtf's goin' on. VH1 could have been more creative and added a twist to this season but instead it's just the same sh*t. but nastier hoes ..
 10 years ago '06        #68
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
i'm wondering how he's gonna get rid of the twins, together or seperate. they always together dressed alike and sh*t like in middle school. to me they act a little slow, like they ain't got it all. imo this season is :thumbsdow
 03-20-2008, 02:22 PM         #69
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPOILER

5 new girls come in and Candace Cabrera wins.
 10 years ago '07        #70
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
them twins is hot garbage both of them have some fu*ked up teeth,look like they been chewing on rocks.the prancer broad seems really slow to me but she do have a lil phatty when she came out the water with them boy shorts on DAMN! hotalanta never was feeling her and shy how the hell she still on the show?! her breath stink,garbage in the face and her body is trash.i dont even know the other broad name smh did flav not see myamee in a 2 piece?! how u get rid of that without getting to the bottom of that sh*t it was obvious she was set up?! like others said theres really know point of watching this sh*t anymore.
 10 years ago '06        #71
jreaper 
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 2033 2033
This season is horrible, i think Flav likes ugly females cause he's an ugly n*gga
 03-22-2008, 10:52 PM         #72
Snipes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone here catch the roast of flava flav? that sh*t was classic. all the FOL girls were got roasted too lol
 03-24-2008, 08:30 PM         #73
mykedizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The calendar competition was no competition. Prancer and Seesinz shut the rest out. BTW, Prancer and Seesinz a.sses are phat! After watching tonight's episode I see them in a new light.
 10 years ago '07        #74
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
shy gone! hallelujah!! shy is gone..bi*ch was ugly as hell

and hot-lanta is my fav there now myamee and bunz gone

seezins is growing on me..u never saw her much before this episode tho she been quiet

sinceer is ugly as fu*k

and the new girls look good! except one
 10 years ago '06        #75
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DiplomatMagic said:
shy gone! hallelujah!! shy is gone..bi*ch was ugly as hell

and hot-lanta is my fav there now myamee and bunz gone

seezins is growing on me..u never saw her much before this episode tho she been quiet

sinceer is ugly as fu*k

and the new girls look good! except one
everytime I look at this chick, I just stare at her forehead :wow:
 10 years ago '07        #76
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
stupid as the 1st 2 seasons
 03-24-2008, 11:00 PM         #77
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:
Word? I kno these shows is fake but that's just been writing on they part
 03-24-2008, 11:16 PM         #78
tee_tee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am so happy that chi is gone......that chick was working my nerves....but im not so happy that there are new girls...but then again all the action is gone because chi ugly a.ss is gon...so maybe there is another drama queen.
 10 years ago '05        #79
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 440 440
 Krazy K said:
Word? I kno these shows is fake but that's just been writing on they part
Even tho the show is fake and stupid, the person who called was Rayna [one of the girls who was kicked off] and it was a plot to get rid of Myamee.

10 years ago '07        #80
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
seeniz is my new fav damn she straight k!lled that february shoot with them red boy shorts!:wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy