THE MAN fu*kING ALICIA KEYS

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #61
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
lol Look @ the haters

Good for him
 10 years ago '04        #62
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 jaydee24 said:
The generosity of women nowadays is amazing to me. its nothing new, i see bad bi*ches with lame motherfu*kers everyday.
This is stupid
 02-15-2008, 01:04 PM         #63
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea thats krucial and hes far from broke he has a few platinum produced records under his belt and alot of song writing credits
 02-16-2008, 08:00 AM         #64
loctu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammm nigg@
 02-16-2008, 12:45 PM         #65
gfrenzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's Crucial Keys. He's not bangin her, he's just her producer. Where did ou hear that rumor?
 02-17-2008, 11:53 AM         #66
franck74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lucky man!!
 10 years ago '05        #67
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn...
 02-17-2008, 01:45 PM         #68
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember seeing her on vacation in pictures with some woman...I always thought that was the case

More power to the guy though.
 10 years ago '04        #69
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3901 3901
yeah i remeber li li from her so so def days. ha ha i got a kiss from her before she blew up. but she was a music nerd back then. boo. so the year waiting is true. especially with t-boz and a few other chicks giving up the goodies! atl-95-2000 was the sh*t... that damn JD and his no lasting talent picking a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #70
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 gfrenzy said:
that's Crucial Keys. He's not bangin her, he's just her producer. Where did ou hear that rumor?
Ain't no fu*king rumor. They're together. She went public with it in Sister 2 Sister Magazine back in '06. Proof so this sh*t can finally be put to rest.

ALICIA KEYS MADE BOYFRIEND WAIT FOR s3x: SINGER TELLS SISTER 2 SISTER MAGAZINE THAT SHE HELD HIM OFF TO MAKE SURE RELATIONSHIP WAS RIGHT--Alicia Keys is finally talking openly about her relationship with boyfriend Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, the longtime producer of her music and partner in their production company Krucial Keys. In the new issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine, the singer/songwriter tells founder Jamie Foster Brown that she kept a lock on her goods for 12 months before moving the relationship to a s3xual level. "I made him wait a year because my body is too beautiful to be violated by someone who doesn't deserve it," she said. Keys, until now, has kept her relationship with Brothers on the low. They have known each other since both were teenagers frequenting New York’s underground rap Mecca, Lyricist Lounge – Keys as an aspiring singer, Brothers as a burgeoning rapper. The pair met before Keys signed with Arista in 1998. When her label head, Clive Davis, jumped ship to start J Records, Keys moved along with him and asked Brothers to produce her first album, Songs in A Minor. “I felt like she was a real talent, and she was honest and she was a hard worker and I was like, ‘Yo, let's give it a shot,’ and she was like, ‘No, no, no, I really mean like work on my album - put your stuff on hold for a minute.’” Brothers recalled to Allhiphop.com in June. “So I thought about it and I was like, ‘Yo, let's go, let's do it.’ The rest is history.”
 10 years ago '07        #71
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
godamn dat n*gga is lucky.
 02-18-2008, 03:33 PM         #72
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fool is ugly
 02-20-2008, 06:15 AM         #73
gfrenzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dayum!

rashad0715 said:
Ain't no fu*king rumor. They're together. She went public with it in Sister 2 Sister Magazine back in '06. Proof so this sh*t can finally be put to rest.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy